Rumblings... Falcon Bowl 2.0?

44-0 pal. You are '10 inch. I discovered you. Get over it. You are pretty apathetic towards Fenwick football, which tends to happen when your season falls apart. Bandwagon fan.
17-7. Scoreboard. Silence.

We proved we are not the same person idiot. Was that not good enough for you?

44-0 pal. You are '10 inch. I discovered you. Get over it. You are pretty apathetic towards Fenwick football, which tends to happen when your season falls apart. Bandwagon fan.
Everyone in the Flock knows you are really CMorris_99 and PeterDyslexic is the account you use to troll us. You've been discovered.

17-7. Scoreboard. Silence

Last edited:
I understand you might not be great with geography as you've never left Clarksville but I verified I was in Seattle over the weekend, while Millennium verified he was in whatever bum town his company's HQ is located in. They were not close. It's also quite obvious that our writing styles are very different. Another ringing endorsement for that Clinton-Massie education!

At this point your entire persona is dedicated toward posting about a Fenwick football team that will end up .500, reminds me of my good pal ImHipp. Of course, he can read subtext and understands things a little better than you do. It must be the Fenwick education. One might wonder if your entire account is just a burner to troll those pesky Fenwick fans 🤔 🤔

Everyone in the Flock knows you are really CMorris_99 and PeterDyslexic is the account you use to troll us. You've been discovered.

17-7. Scoreboard. Silence
You: the past is irrelevant

Also you: remember that game we won last year in week 2

Which is it?

P.S. you busted me Sherlock. Congratulations. 9-0 > 4-5

You: the past is irrelevant

Also you: remember that game we won last year in week 2

Which is it?

P.S. you busted me Sherlock. Congratulations. 9-0 > 4-5
You are busted!!! You are CMorris_99!!!

If you weren't aware Seattle is close to the Pacific Ocean. Illinois is a few states west of Ohio. Also AT&T and Verizon are 2 separate companies. We're happy to work with your lower IQ but we cant be that dyslexic...

I understand you might not be great with geography as you've never left Clarksville but I verified I was in Seattle over the weekend, while Millennium verified he was in whatever bum town his company's HQ is located in. They were not close. It's also quite obvious that our writing styles are very different. Another ringing endorsement for that Clinton-Massie education!

At this point your entire persona is dedicated toward posting about a Fenwick football team that will end up .500, reminds me of my good pal ImHipp. Of course, he can read subtext and understands things a little better than you do. It must be the Fenwick education. One might wonder if your entire account is just a burner to troll those pesky Fenwick fans 🤔 🤔
While Imhipp is smarter than PeterDyslexic we need to remember he is still a dumb dumb 10 inch.

I'm thinking #3 or 4 on the top 10 list.

You are busted!!! You are CMorris_99!!!

If you weren't aware Seattle is close to the Pacific Ocean. Illinois is a few states west of Ohio. Also AT&T and Verizon are 2 separate companies. We're happy to work with your lower IQ but we cant be that dyslexic...

What are you blabbering about? 44-0 en route to state championship. Wasn't your little week 2 victory in 2022 suppose to derail the Clinton Massive dynasty? It didn't. Massie train rolling strong. 21 consecutive playoff appearances. 9-0 #1 ranked team in D4 and #1 in region 16. You only troll the top teams in the state, so your remarks are actually compliments. You hate us cause you ain't us.

I never attended Clinton Massie. Yep my entire "persona" is based around Fenwick football. My account that I created 7 or 8 years ago is a burner account just to troll you. You are a very important person my friend.

I never attended Clinton Massie. Yep my entire "persona" is based around Fenwick football. My account that I created 7 or 8 years ago is a burner account just to troll you. You are a very important person my friend.
Simmer down CMorris_99. I understand you are severely embaressed after being proven wrong about my identity. And severely embaressed after putting up 120 yds in the Falcon Bowl.

Ahhh….crushing blow to my psyche. Your vitriol is damning AND crushing. It will be a slow recovery but I think I will overcome it
I hope its a faster recovery than the class of '22 bullying. Anything exciting going on construction wise in the Middletown - West Chester area this week?

I hope it’s a faster recovery than the class of '22 bullying. Anything exciting going on construction wise in the Middletown - West Chester area this week?
Are you interested? A major retailer/distributor has inquired about a land piece situated very close to I75. Property may or may not be owned by Archdiocese of Cincinnati and adjacent land by a prominent north of 1-275 farming family. Personally I don’t have the disposable income to consider investing. But let me say, my profession is greatly enhanced by the increased tax dollars. If interested, I can point you in the right direction. Message me

Simmer down CMorris_99. I understand you are severely embaressed after being proven wrong about my identity. And severely embaressed after putting up 120 yds in the Falcon Bowl.

Hmmm…..wonder if you can block your IP address from public view? If you can, wonder if you can alter your location? Would be kinda cool if you could. Kinda like changing the identification of your iPhone number and the “name” associated with it when you call someone

I humbly disagree but I do admit many people seem to share the same sentiment.
Hey, I blocked a couple of your compadre’s from seeing this. Help your boys out. You know who I am talking about. Just tell them to make strong concise well thought out rebuttals.

Hey, I blocked a couple of your compadre’s from seeing this. Help your boys out. You know who I am talking about. Just tell them to make strong concise well thought out rebuttals.
Got you. We should all be friends and share supertubes at the Middletown Frickers at some point. If not, I tried.

Falcon Bowl 2.0 Update. With injuries to skill players at both CHCA and McClain. Taylor and Kenton Ridge teeing off against high seed playoff bound teams the table is being set and opportunity is available

Past seasons are irrelevant. That's your direct quote. So what are you blabbering about? 44-0. Running clock. 131 yards of total offense.

Must not know a whole lot about this stuff. You can look those IP addresses up yourself and see they aren't VPN or Proxy. You also thought we were the same person. Very silly.

Hearing some rumblings that everybody's favorite program (Bishop Fenwick High School) might be getting a slight harbin adjustment due to Mt. Healthy having to forfeit several games early in the year due to ineligible transfers. I do know they had an influx of transfers this year, I can't confirm the validity of this yet but supposedly news will drop within a week or so. Would welcome some information from Mt. Healthy posters if they've heard anything.

I'm not great at crunching numbers (I have an executive assistant that does that kind of thing for me), but it appears this would set up a date with the Clinton-Massie Falcons, who despite an undefeated season have continued to post negatively about the Fenwick Falcons after an embarrassing loss last year in which their offense was in shambles.

This would be a great opportunity to prove once again that the true Falcons in region 16 are the Fenwick Falcons. Hope my sources are correct and we get the chance to paint the Wilmington Roosters location Crimson & Gold come playoff time!
This didn't age very well. I didn't know my posts represented the entire Clinton Massie school district. What a clown. You gonna defend this Millennium?

This didn't age very well. I didn't know my posts represented the entire Clinton Massie school district. What a clown. You gonna defend this Millennium?
Agree. I think most can deal with the false bravado, but the continual lying/bashing of other schools and communities just says it all. I guess that’s why that one play10+ years ago is still referenced about every fourth post by them.

Hey anyone see the Fenwick score for the life of me its like they didn't even play. Everyone knows the Falcons are gold in the playoffs. Just wondering when the running clock started as you know their offense is a marvel.

Hey anyone see the Fenwick score for the life of me its like they didn't even play. Everyone knows the Falcons are gold in the playoffs. Just wondering when the running clock started as you know their offense is a marvel.
Halftime update

CAPE 0
Little Falcons 0

controversial play to end half. CAPE appeared to be ready to score a TD, but some guy wearing a retro Fenwick jersey tackled the CAPE player 10” from the goal line