Rumblings... Falcon Bowl 2.0?

Your still hooked on the Percocet I see. Thoughts and prayers from the Massie community. Addiction is a struggle and can make you delusional. You can kick the habit, you got this '10.
Delusional? I posted the game from last year. Are you alluding that it was a fluke or something like that? Also you must not pay attention if you still think I'm 10 inch.

Your still hooked on the Percocet I see. Thoughts and prayers from the Massie community. Addiction is a struggle and can make you delusional. You can kick the habit, you got this '10.
Circa Sept 2022. This really aged well...

"Until Fenwick beats a team that has won a game, you might want to curb your enthusiasm. Massie will right the ship, history tell us that they will right it vs your beloved Falcons. After Friday night you might have to change your user name to Reality & Check”

Circa Sept 2022. This really aged well...

"Until Fenwick beats a team that has won a game, you might want to curb your enthusiasm. Massie will right the ship, history tell us that they will right it vs your beloved Falcons. After Friday night you might have to change your user name to Reality & Check”
[/QU
Not my post. But nice try.

Delusional? I posted the game from last year. Are you alluding that it was a fluke or something like that? Also you must not pay attention if you still think I'm 10 inch.
44-0. 51-17 aggregate. 8-0 > 4-4. Addiction is really hurting your comprehension. Fenwick season is unraveling and so is your personal life. Get well '10.

Never disclaimed that as being your post. Just pointing out the trolling and hostility we had to deal with in multiple threads from the Massie fan base. All for us to own you and win the Falcon Bowl. It's unfortunate after handing Massie their biggest loss in school history all of the threads were closed from you all crying.

44-0. 51-17 aggregate. 8-0 > 4-4. Addiction is really hurting your comprehension. Fenwick season is unraveling and so is your personal life. Get well '10.
17-7. Scoreboard. Silence. I would pray the Mt. Healthy rumors are true if I were you. Since you were afraid to schedule us this year that 16 vs 1 game is your only chance on reclaiming the Falcon Championship in the near future. You will have to wait atleast 1 yr to say anything impactful to us.

17-7. Scoreboard. Silence. I would pray the Mt. Healthy rumors are true if I were you. Since you were afraid to schedule us this year that 16 vs 1 game is your only chance on reclaiming the Falcon Championship in the near future. You will have to wait atleast 1 yr to say anything impactful to us.
The series history speaks for itself. Massie leads the all time series and has more state championships. Fendick was the one who ducked Massie to schedule the mighty braves of Talawanda. Your coach and AD took the easy win instead of further embarrassing your program. You should be praying the Mt. Healthy rumors are true or your season is over in 7 days. Massie has already secured a home game and they beat Mt. Healthy. Scoreboard.

Last edited:
The series history speaks for itself. Massie leads the all time series and has more state championships. Fendick was the one who ducked Massie to schedule the mighty braves of Talawanda. Your coach and AD took the easy win instead of further embarrassing your program. You should be praying the Mt. Healthy rumors or true or your season is over in 7 days. Massive has already secured a home game.
Series history and current season are irrelevant. If Auburn is winless and beats undefeated Bama in the iron bowl they still have the Foy-ODK trophy. Also please stop posting lies and disinformation about the coach and AD. That is not true. I know it's an incredibly salty feeling for the Massie community to put up 123 yards of offense after running your mouths for a week +. We will play again one day. We'd have loved to play this year and still do.

You have to actually win a game to play Massie. So the past and present don't matter now? Put down the pill bottle man. You sound like a fool.

The series history speaks for itself. Massie leads the all time series and has more state championships. Fendick was the one who ducked Massie to schedule the mighty braves of Talawanda. Your coach and AD took the easy win instead of further embarrassing your program. You should be praying the Mt. Healthy rumors are true or your season is over in 7 days. Massie has already secured a home game and they beat Mt. Healthy. Scoreboard.
Please separate coach from AD in this instance. The coaching staff wants to play any and everybody, including Massie. It was an admin decision the coaches wanted to renew.

Screenshot 2023-10-13 at 17-15-09 What Is My IP Address IP Address Tools and More.png

Here is my current location. Can you prove you're not currently in the Seattle area to show that @PeterDragon is a moron for still thinking we're the same person?

View attachment 48045

Here is my current location. Can you prove you're not currently in the Seattle area to show that @PeterDragon is a moron for still thinking we're the same person?
Screenshot_20231013_184333_Chrome.jpg

@PeterDragon How can the same person be over a thousand miles away at the same time? Who would have Verizon and AT&T at the same time? You look VERY silly right now, you've claimed this with confidence since I joined. You must be dyslexic it's pretty obvious I have a much different writing style than 10 inch and don't give af when I write and have errors everywhere. Are you dyslexic? It would make sense why you look at a 17-7 scoreboard and still say your team is better.

Last edited:
How does that shutout taste boys? 5 straight losses. Massie hasn't lost 5 straight since the Y2K scare. 9-0. #1 in the State and #1 in Region 16. #1 in your head!

How does that shutout taste boys? 5 straight losses. Massie hasn't lost 5 straight since the Y2K scare. 9-0. #1 in the State and #1 in Region 16. #1 in your head!
Tastes like a wedge salad, 16 oz dry aged bone in strip prepared medium rare, glazed mushrooms, and asparagus. A little hint of Silver Oak 2018 Alexander Valley Cab in there as well (it's just as good as Napa for half the price). Now, what was the rest of that stuff you're blabbering on about?

How does that shutout taste boys? 5 straight losses. Massie hasn't lost 5 straight since the Y2K scare. 9-0. #1 in the State and #1 in Region 16. #1 in your head! You look incredibly silly.
Screenshot_20231014_005244_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231014_005253_Chrome.jpg

You got anything to say about calling me and 10 inch the same person in every post? I guess this is why your PeterDyslexic. Let your friend MF help you read! If you look at the letters and numbers carefully you'll see Massie is not ranked in top 25 for the state. Your not in our heads at all PeterDyslexic... you really made a fool out of yourself today. Have fun attempting to make fun of us over a game we knew we wouldn't win. Alter is a different breed than you guys. 17-7. Scoreboard. Silence.

View attachment 48074
View attachment 48075
You got anything to say about calling me and 10 inch the same person in every post? I guess this is why your PeterDyslexic. Let your friend MF help you read! If you look at the letters and numbers carefully you'll see Massie is not ranked in top 25 for the state. Your not in our heads at all PeterDyslexic... you really made a fool out of yourself today. Have fun attempting to make fun of us over a game we knew we wouldn't win. Alter is a different breed than you guys. 17-7. Scoreboard. Silence.
44-0 pal. You are '10 inch. I discovered you. Get over it. You are pretty apathetic towards Fenwick football, which tends to happen when your season falls apart. Bandwagon fan.

Using some " alternative facts " it is still possible for Fenwick to make the playoffs as the #16 seed - but IF Kenton Ridge, CHCA , Taylor and McClain all lose their next game - They are in - Now the lower case falcons must also win to get in so that might be the deal breaker