Renacci to primary Dewine

It was a warning shot ricochet. She was not where she was supposed to be. Unfortunate for sure but?
I've not seen a ricochet shot mentioned, just that he shot once in the neck....Agreed she shouldn't have been there but she was unarmed and didn't need to be killed.

ALL rioters,
Never said all rioters. Said looters and arsonists. You seem to be worried about them. What should be done with them? Hold the door open for them?
Nobody can answer those questions because he killed her.
You don't know if she was there illegally? You don't know how she was trying to enter the House Chambers? You don't know if someone was forcing her to try and enter the House Chambers? You might be the only person who can't answer these questions?‍♂️
He didn't need lethal force to subdue her.
How was he suppose to know that? Then anybody search her before she entered the Capitol? He wouldn't have used lethal force if she hadn't tried to enter the House Chambers. She died for making a poor and wrong decision. Who"s fault was that?

Go see if you can use the local HS gym when you want.

Some cops, overwhelmed, did let them in. Most fought and I know you saw the video.

Like everything else this has turned incredibly political and I cannot stand by and let people tell me I saw something other than what I saw.
don't you think they should RELEASE all the film they have from that day.....the film i saw , alot of cops who were NOT overwhelmed were letting people in, alot of people were almost acting if they were on a tour of the Capitol.... by the way what do you think of the #metoo movement that swarmed the Capital building........

Never said all rioters. Said looters and arsonists. You seem to be worried about them. What should be done with them? Hold the door open for them?

You don't know if she was there illegally? You don't know how she was trying to enter the House Chambers? You don't know if someone was forcing her to try and enter the House Chambers? You might be the only person who can't answer these questions?‍♂️

How was he suppose to know that? Then anybody search her before she entered the Capitol? He wouldn't have used lethal force if she hadn't tried to enter the House Chambers. She died for making a poor and wrong decision. Who"s fault was that?
i do know that there were a couple of cops within a few feet her ( behind her)......

WTF are you talking about? I've said the looters, rioters, and arsonists from last summer should be held accountable, not killed though.
She was going into the building but can't prove what she was going to do there. Since she was unarmed it is highly unlikely she was going to kill anyone or overtake the government. So she was trespassing at worst. Don't be such a drama queen.
She made a poor choice as did he by using lethal force against an unarmed woman who was trespassing...

I've not seen a ricochet shot mentioned, just that he shot once in the neck....Agreed she shouldn't have been there but she was unarmed and didn't need to be killed.
We we're lucky more did not get shot. Don't storm the Capitol in some half cocked insurrection. Too bad someone did not shoot the low brow retard carrying the Confederate Flag.

WTF are you talking about? I've said the looters, rioters, and arsonists from last summer should be held accountable, not killed though.
I didn't say anything about the rioters. How many small businesses lost their livelihood due to looting and arson?
First came a pandemic. Then, looting. Small businesses pick ...https://www.nbcnews.com › business › business-news
Why do you want to protect the looters and arsonists?
She was going into the building but can't prove what she was going to do there. Since she was unarmed it is highly unlikely she was going to kill anyone or overtake the government. So she was trespassing at worst. Don't be such a drama queen.
Doesn't matter what she intended to do. She had absolutely no right or reason to be there. How was the officer suppose to know if she was unarmed or not? Don't be such an apologist.
She made a poor choice as did he by using lethal force against an unarmed woman who was trespassing...
Nobody forced her to make a poor choice. The officer was where he was supposed to be. He was doing his job. He did not know if she was armed or not. Trespassing? Breaking and entering at the very least.

I didn't say anything about the rioters. How many small businesses lost their livelihood due to looting and arson?
First came a pandemic. Then, looting. Small businesses pick ...https://www.nbcnews.com › business › business-news
Why do you want to protect the looters and arsonists?
Are you stupid or just a moron? I've never said anything about protecting the a##holes that looted or the arsonists? They all should be held accountable, just not killed. Holy crap you seem dense.
Doesn't matter what she intended to do. She had absolutely no right or reason to be there. How was the officer suppose to know if she was unarmed or not? Don't be such an apologist.
Again, where did I apologize for anything or anyone? She was trespassing, not threatening the cop or anyone else and was unarmed.
Nobody forced her to make a poor choice. The officer was where he was supposed to be. He was doing his job. He did not know if she was armed or not. Trespassing? Breaking and entering at the very least.
Uh, I've acknowledged several times already that she made a poor choice, that doesn't mean you can just kill her. Ok, so the officer was where he was supposed to be, so were the officers behind her and they didn't shoot her. He shot her as she was climbing, she clearly wasn't armed at that moment and he didn't need lethal force. Trespassing or breaking and entering, show me where the penalties for either show execution.

Agreed she shouldn't have been there
End of discussion. That is the bottom line. If she was a law abiding citizen with a lick of sense she would be alive today. If you think she did nothing wrong I can't help you. Sad that you think attacking the Capitol and injuring police officers is ok.

She was trespassing, not threatening the cop or anyone else and was unarmed.
Quit deflecting. How was anybody supposed to know if she was armed or not? How were they suppose to know she didn't have a bomb strapped on? You weren't there. How do you know if she was threatening anybody or not?
They all should be held accountable, just not killed. Holy crap you seem dense.
Difference of opinions. What makes your opinion any more valid than mine? I prefer seeming to be dense. It is better than actually being dense like you:ROFLMAO:
she clearly wasn't armed at that moment and he didn't need lethal force.
You don't know what that officer was thinking or feeling. He was where he was supposed to be and he was doing his job. He has the legal right to do his job to the best of his ability. His job was to protect the legislatures and secure the House Chambers. What was Ms. Babbiltt doing there? Did she belong there? Was she breaking any laws? Was she forced to be there? Is there anyone she can blame for being there? You keep claiming she wasn't armed. That wasn't established until later. Whether she was armed or not is irrelevant. She was somewhere where she had absolutely no right to be. Why show pity for her? She threw her life away.

End of discussion. That is the bottom line. If she was a law abiding citizen with a lick of sense she would be alive today. If you think she did nothing wrong I can't help you. Sad that you think attacking the Capitol and injuring police officers is ok.
Never said anything of the sort, she was trespassing but did not deserve to shot and killed. End of story. Sad that you think otherwise.

Quit deflecting. How was anybody supposed to know if she was armed or not? How were they suppose to know she didn't have a bomb strapped on? You weren't there. How do you know if she was threatening anybody or not?
Not deflecting in the least. Fact is she was unarmed, he used lethal force, while not shooting anyone else and the other officers didn't see her as a threat and shoot her.
Difference of opinions. What makes your opinion any more valid than mine? I prefer seeming to be dense. It is better than actually being dense like you
You're so dense that you can't see we agree on this point...unbelievable.
You don't know what that officer was thinking or feeling. He was where he was supposed to be and he was doing his job. He has the legal right to do his job to the best of his ability. His job was to protect the legislatures and secure the House Chambers. What was Ms. Babbiltt doing there? Did she belong there? Was she breaking any laws? Was she forced to be there? Is there anyone she can blame for being there? You keep claiming she wasn't armed. That wasn't established until later. Whether she was armed or not is irrelevant. She was somewhere where she had absolutely no right to be. Why show pity for her? She threw her life away.
Yeah we went through your myriad questions before and again, he didn't know her intent and it wasn't a shoot lethally first and ask questions later for an unarmed intruder. The officers behind her didn't see her as a threat. Her being unarmed is relevant. Just because somebody is somewhere they shouldn't be doesn't mean you can automatically execute them.

Never said anything of the sort, she was trespassing but did not deserve to shot and killed. End of story. Sad that you think otherwise.
Answer the questions. What was she doing there? Did she have any legal right to be there? Did the officer have anyway of knowing if she was armed or not? Do you think she would be alive today if she hadn't illegally and knowingly entered the Capitol? Do you think it was ok for a bunch of idiots to storm the Capitol? Do you feel sorry for the officer who felt he had to go to such extremes while doing his job at his place of employment?

Answer the questions. What was she doing there? Did she have any legal right to be there? Did the officer have anyway of knowing if she was armed or not? Do you think she would be alive today if she hadn't illegally and knowingly entered the Capitol? Do you think it was ok for a bunch of idiots to storm the Capitol? Do you feel sorry for the officer who felt he had to go to such extremes while doing his job at his place of employment?
I don't know why she was there, nobody can ask her as she was murdered. She was trespassing is that a capital offense? She was climbing, fairly difficult with a weapon and officers behind her didn't stop her. She would be alive if the cop hadn't over reacted and executed her when she wasn't a threat. They should not have stormed the capitol but why did no other officer execute any of them? I do not feel sorry for the officer as he didn't need to use lethal force. I feel sorry for you and your denseness..

You're so dense that you can't see we agree on this point...unbelievable.
I say that if they choose to put themselves in harms way than a lethal response is warranted. You say they shouldn't be shot under any circumstance. That is agreeing? You are beyond dense. You are total unfiltered stupid.
The officers behind her didn't see her as a threat.
And do you know whether those officers are some of the one that are being investigated?
an unarmed intruder
Are you really that dumb? How did anybody know if she was armed or not? They didn't do a search on any of these yahoos. You don't have to have a gun to have a lethal weapon. They were numerous items that were recovered and seen being used that are considered lethal weapons. You are considered armed by having and using these weapons. How many of the goofs were searched at anytime before, during or after the event? How do you know how many lethal weapons were actually there?

I don't know why she was there, nobody can ask her as she was murdered. She was trespassing is that a capital offense? She was climbing, fairly difficult with a weapon and officers behind her didn't stop her. She would be alive if the cop hadn't over reacted and executed her when she wasn't a threat. They should not have stormed the capitol but why did no other officer execute any of them? I do not feel sorry for the officer as he didn't need to use lethal force. I feel sorry for you and your denseness..
Nice job deflecting. You refuse to answer the main question. Do you think she would be alive today if she hadn't illegally entered the Capitol?
What possible reasonable legal right did she have to be there?

I say that if they choose to put themselves in harms way than a lethal response is warranted. You say they shouldn't be shot under any circumstance. That is agreeing? You are beyond dense. You are total unfiltered stupid.
Again, it seems words are hard for you. Show me anywhere that I said they shouldn't be shot under any circumstance? I'll wait. Yes we are agreeing that they should be punished but being put to death is a bit extreme unless they killed someone as in the case of David Dorn.

And do you know whether those officers are some of the one that are being investigated?
Do you?

Are you really that dumb? How did anybody know if she was armed or not? They didn't do a search on any of these yahoos. You don't have to have a gun to have a lethal weapon. They were numerous items that were recovered and seen being used that are considered lethal weapons. You are considered armed by having and using these weapons. How many of the goofs were searched at anytime before, during or after the event? How do you know how many lethal weapons were actually there
Do you know they didn't search any of these yahoos? Was she armed at all? Did she have any of the "considered" lethal weapons? I'm not talking about searching anyone else, I talking about her. How do you know how many lethal weapons were there? The MSM sure hasn't provided much proof that there were WMDs there. Don't you think they would have done that by now? I know you're into this argument pretty deep but you're not making sense...

Nice job deflecting. You refuse to answer the main question. Do you think she would be alive today if she hadn't illegally entered the Capitol?
Where am I deflecting anything? I've answered all of your questions. She entered the Capitol when she shouldn't have, and was not a threat to the officer or attacking anyone and should not have been killed by being shot. You can't just kill someone for being somewhere they shouldn't be.

Definition of murder​

(Entry 1 of 2)
1: the crime of unlawfully killing a person especially with malice aforethought
I am sure that officer woke up that morning and said I am going to go to work today and murder someone.
Thanks Webster.....

Deadly force, also known as lethal force, is the use of force that is likely to cause serious bodily injury or death to another person. In most jurisdictions, the use of deadly force is justified only under conditions of extreme necessity as a last resort, when all lesser means have failed or cannot reasonably be employed.

Who was at fault when George Floyd ended up dead. Shouldn't have been a criminal and shouldnt have resisted arrest.
I agree and there's the problem. The Capitol shooter has one hell of a political bias. His name should be released. Then have him explain why he shot a Trump supporter. His public social media post says everything. Try and find that information now.

The law and order side of me says she was breaking the law. They were trying to secure an area. End of story If you can't see the politics of this whole event you're not objective. Imo