Renacci to primary Dewine

Show me anywhere that I said they shouldn't be shot under any circumstance?
Again, it seems words are hard for you. Show me anywhere that I said they shouldn't be shot under any circumstance? I'll wait. Yes we are agreeing that they should be punished but being put to death is a bit extreme unless they killed someone as in the case of David Dorn.

Do you?

Do you know they didn't search any of these yahoos? Was she armed at all? Did she have any of the "considered" lethal weapons? I'm not talking about searching anyone else, I talking about her. How do you know how many lethal weapons were there? The MSM sure hasn't provided much proof that there were WMDs there. Don't you think they would have done that by now? I know you're into this argument pretty deep but you're not making sense...

I've said the looters, rioters, and arsonists from last summer should be held accountable, not killed though.
Read slowly and just maybe you will be able to keep up. How was anybody supposed to know if the idiot was armed or not? So what if it was found out after she was shot that she was unarmed? Are you going to wait until someone breaks into your house and make sure they are armed before you do something? Are you going to ask the "trespasser" are they armed? She was somewhere she had no right to be, climbing through a broken window trying to enter the House Chambers. You don't take chances with someone that crazy.

"How do you know how many lethal weapons were there? The MSM sure hasn't provided much proof that there were WMDs there. Don't you think they would have done that by now? I know you're into this argument pretty deep but you're not making sense..."

Maybe you can get someone to read this to you and explain it. Comprehension isn't your strong suit.

Handguns, crowbars, Tasers and tomahawk axes: Dozens of ...https://www.cbsnews.com › news › capitol-riot-weapons-d...

when all lesser means have failed or cannot reasonably be employed.
The police officer was within his rights. He has a right to do his job and he has the right of self defense. Once again HOW WAS HE SUPPOSE TO KNOW IF SHE WAS ARMED OR NOT? He had a weapon in clear view if the idiot still wanted to precede with her illegal actions that was on her.

I agree and there's the problem. The Capitol shooter has one hell of a political bias. His name should be released. Then have him explain why he shot a Trump supporter. His public social media post says everything. Try and find that information now.

The law and order side of me says she was breaking the law. They were trying to secure an area. End of story If you can't see the politics of this whole event you're not objective. Imo

How was the officer to know if she was armed or not? And if she were armed what was he suppose to do? Make sure she fired first? I am smart enough not to charge someone who has a gun in their hand. Are you? Quite obviously she wasn't.

Duh!
Capitol Police investigating 35 officers after Jan. 6 riothttps://www.usatoday.com › news › politics › 2021/02/19
I've said before if someone aided the "trespassers' to enter the Capitol than in MY OPINION they are guilty of insurrection.

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or GIVES AID or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Duh!
Capitol Police investigating 35 officers after Jan. 6 riothttps://www.usatoday.com › news › politics › 2021/02/19
I've said before if someone aided the "trespassers' to enter the Capitol than in MY OPINION they are guilty of insurrection.

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or GIVES AID or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
Concur.
Just like Trump was responsible for this gaining steam, I believe the leaders of sBLM need to be held accountable for the death and destruction across America the last year. They incited those riots even more than what Trump did for 6 Jan

Read slowly and just maybe you will be able to keep up. How was anybody supposed to know if the idiot was armed or not? So what if it was found out after she was shot that she was unarmed? Are you going to wait until someone breaks into your house and make sure they are armed before you do something? Are you going to ask the "trespasser" are they armed? She was somewhere she had no right to be, climbing through a broken window trying to enter the House Chambers. You don't take chances with someone that crazy.

"How do you know how many lethal weapons were there? The MSM sure hasn't provided much proof that there were WMDs there. Don't you think they would have done that by now? I know you're into this argument pretty deep but you're not making sense..."

Maybe you can get someone to read this to you and explain it. Comprehension isn't your strong suit.

Handguns, crowbars, Tasers and tomahawk axes: Dozens of ...https://www.cbsnews.com › news › capitol-riot-weapons-d...
Your projecting of you lack of compression is admirable and pathetic at the same time. The shooting officer and the officers that let her pass all had opportunities to determine if she was armed and lo and behold she was not armed. If someone breaks into my home they will know I'm armed as it will be announced, not to mention they'll be dealing with my dogs. As we've gone over several times she was where she may or may not have been allowed to be as there is some dispute that they were allowed in by some Capitol police. Regardless, she didn't need to be shot in the neck when there were many other ways to subdue her if he was that scared for his life.

Great link, with all of those weapons why didn't the "insurrection" succeed? They clearly had the numbers and were armed to the teeth. What stopped them? Logic isn't your strong suit....

The police officer was within his rights. He has a right to do his job and he has the right of self defense. Once again HOW WAS HE SUPPOSE TO KNOW IF SHE WAS ARMED OR NOT? He had a weapon in clear view if the idiot still wanted to precede with her illegal actions that was on her.
Wrong, lethal force is NOT the first option. I've told you numerous times, she was unarmed, why are you this stupid?

Wrong, lethal force is NOT the first option. I've told you numerous times, she was unarmed, why are you this stupid?
Man you are an idiot? Was Babbitt your wife? If so she was probably the smart one. When was it determined she was unarmed? How dumb can you be? Who knew who and who wasn't armed that day. She could have had a bomb strapped on her. Nobody knew anything about her until after she committed suicide by cop. Were there telling everybody she was unarmed? Quit being a revisionist.

How was the officer to know if she was armed or not? And if she were armed what was he suppose to do? Make sure she fired first? I am smart enough not to charge someone who has a gun in their hand. Are you? Quite obviously she wasn't.
Does the officers public comments about Politics matter?

Man you are an idiot? Was Babbitt your wife? If so she was probably the smart one. When was it determined she was unarmed? How dumb can you be? Who knew who and who wasn't armed that day. She could have had a bomb strapped on her. Nobody knew anything about her until after she committed suicide by cop. Were there telling everybody she was unarmed? Quit being a revisionist.
I'm sorry that you are just too stupid and have backed yourself into a corner on this one. There were cops behind her and they clearly didn't feel she was a threat or armed or they would have stopped her. Bottom line sh^thead is she wasn't armed, didn't threaten anyone and was killed by an overzealous cop who used lethal force as a first option. Why didn't he shoot anyone else? I'm assuming you also feel ANYONE committing a crime should be shot first and ask questions later? I mean anyone committing ANY crime COULD be armed. Unless it is with intelligence, at which point we know for certain you are unarmed.

The shooting officer and the officers that let her pass all had opportunities to determine if she was armed and lo and behold she was not armed
Who frisked her? Why were there so many lethal weapons on site that day? Most of the officers were to busy fighting to protect themselves. Trying not to be injured or tramples by all those peaceful "trespassers." 140 failed and were injured. 521 peaceful "trespassers" have been indicted so far. Probably for taking selfie's without a license.
If someone breaks into my home they will know I'm armed as it will be announced,
You mean like the officer who was at his post with weapon in hand for all to see?
As we've gone over several times she was where she may or may not have been allowed to be as there is some dispute that they were allowed in by some Capitol police.
There is no may or may not about it. Everyone who entered the Capitol were there illegally. There is no question about that. If some of the Capitol police allowed the peaceful "trespassers' entry they were guilty of derelict of duty or just scared for their lives. Regardless. Two wrongs don't make a right.
Regardless, she didn't need to be shot in the neck when there were many other ways to subdue her if he was that scared for his life.
She wouldn't have been shot in the neck if dumb*** hadn't been there. Her choice. Remember if anyone is breaking into your house there are other ways to subdue them. Let me know how that works out for you.
Your projecting of you lack of compression is admirable and pathetic at the same time. The shooting officer and the officers that let her pass all had opportunities to determine if she was armed and lo and behold she was not armed. If someone breaks into my home they will know I'm armed as it will be announced, not to mention they'll be dealing with my dogs. As we've gone over several times she was where she may or may not have been allowed to be as there is some dispute that they were allowed in by some Capitol police. Regardless, she didn't need to be shot in the neck when there were many other ways to subdue her if he was that scared for his life.

Great link, with all of those weapons why didn't the "insurrection" succeed? They clearly had the numbers and were armed to the teeth. What stopped them? Logic isn't your strong suit....
It was an insurrection not a coup. It succeeded for awhile. The government was prevented from carrying on their sworn duties. The tide turned when the guard was called out and the cowards ran.

Last edited:
It's a stupid line of reasoning bob, slappy and others are going down here. I agree, she put herself in the situation but Bob's shoot first strategy is troubling.
What was troubling is 140 officers being injured on the job. We will never know for sure but I honestly feel if the rioters would have been fired upon things wouldn't have gone as far as they did. Same with the looters last summer.

'm sorry that you are just too stupid and have backed yourself into a corner on this one.
No corner on this one SayYourName ElStupido. At no point before she was shot has it been established she was unarmed. You can parrot her being unarmed all you want. It is irrelevant. She was somewhere where she had no right to be. That is indisputable. She is dead because of her own decisions and actions. Nobodies fault but her own.

Who frisked her? Why were there so many lethal weapons on site that day? Most of the officers were to busy fighting to protect themselves. Trying not to be injured or tramples by all those peaceful "trespassers." 140 failed and were injured. 521 peaceful "trespassers" have been indicted so far. Probably for taking selfie's without a license.
How do you know she wasn't frisked? Prove it..How many people were killed with lethal weapons that day? I'd say the only one was the unarmed woman who was killed with a lethal weapon. Many officers were letting the "insurrectionists" in the building.
You mean like the officer who was at his post with weapon in hand for all to see?
Having a weapon doesn't mean you have to use it unless you are threatened by an unarmed woman.
There is no may or may not about it. Everyone who entered the Capitol were there illegally. There is no question about that. If some of the Capitol police allowed the peaceful "trespassers' entry they were guilty of derelict of duty or just scared for their lives. Regardless. Two wrongs don't make a right.
Take that up with the officers. Them trespassing didn't give anyone the right to kill them. Again, why didn't all the cops open fire on everyone?
She wouldn't have been shot in the neck if dumb*** hadn't been there. Her choice. Remember if anyone is breaking into your house there are other ways to subdue them. Let me know how that works out for you.
She wouldn't have been shot in the neck if the cop would have subdued her. She made a bad choice, and he made a worse choice. If anyone breaks into my house, I'll let you know how it works out for them...
It was an insurrection bit a coup. It succeeded for awhile. The government was prevented from carrying on their sworn duties. The tied turn when the guard was called out and the cowards ran.
If it were a coup, with the numbers they had and all the WMDs they had they would have done whatever the wanted and the cops would have been toast. They would have taken the building long before the Guard got there.
Take your loss Billy Bob.....

No corner on this one SayYourName ElStupido. At no point before she was shot has it been established she was unarmed. You can parrot her being unarmed all you want. It is irrelevant. She was somewhere where she had no right to be. That is indisputable. She is dead because of her own decisions and actions. Nobodies fault but her own.
It is not irrelevant, she was unarmed....as I said she shouldn't have been there but he shouldn't have shot her in the neck. You really are a window licker....

How do you know she wasn't frisked? Prove it..How many people were killed with lethal weapons that day? I'd say the only one was the unarmed woman who was killed with a lethal weapon. Many officers were letting the "insurrectionists" in the building.

Having a weapon doesn't mean you have to use it unless you are threatened by an unarmed woman.

Take that up with the officers. Them trespassing didn't give anyone the right to kill them. Again, why didn't all the cops open fire on everyone?

She wouldn't have been shot in the neck if the cop would have subdued her. She made a bad choice, and he made a worse choice. If anyone breaks into my house, I'll let you know how it works out for them...

If it were a coup, with the numbers they had and all the WMDs they had they would have done whatever the wanted and the cops would have been toast. They would have taken the building long before the Guard got there.
Take your loss Billy Bob.....
Impossible to lose to an idiot. You can't deny that she was illegally there. You can't deny if she hadn't broke the law and entered the Capitol she would be alive today. You have proven nothing and you can not defend her actions. I am glad you weren't there. Apparently you would have done the same things as your lady hero. I would hate to lose you. As long as you are around there is no way I can ever be the dumbest person on this site. Congratulations.

It is not irrelevant, she was unarmed....as I said she shouldn't have been there but he shouldn't have shot her in the neck. You really are a window licker....
I'm good as long as you don't try to charge me rent for living in your head. I refuse to pay good money for a dump. An empty dump at that.

What was troubling is 140 officers being injured on the job. We will never know for sure but I honestly feel if the rioters would have been fired upon things wouldn't have gone as far as they did. Same with the looters last summer.
So just open fire on rioters now? Really? Yikes.

I am sorry the officers were hurt. It is a known hazard of the job though.

You know all those cops that shot unarmed black men that we hear about all the time? The police didn't know they were unarmed either until AFTER the incident.

Seems like a double standard to me.

Say her name

Impossible to lose to an idiot. You can't deny that she was illegally there. You can't deny if she hadn't broke the law and entered the Capitol she would be alive today. You have proven nothing and you can not defend her actions. I am glad you weren't there. Apparently you would have done the same things as your lady hero. I would hate to lose you. As long as you are around there is no way I can ever be the dumbest person on this site. Congratulations.
Holy crap man, I've not denied that she shouldn't have been there. I'm not sure how much clearer I can make it to penetrate your thick skull. If an overzealous cop hadn't picked out an unarmed woman to shoot and kill, she'd still be alive. YOU can't deny that. Well we won't know what I would have done as I wasn't there. We also don't know why she was there as a cop killed her while posing no threat. No need to worry, you are only the second dumbest person on here as Harry is the undisputed champ. But you do make it really close....

I expect you to be on here raging from now on whenever a cop kills an unarmed person no matter the reason. If not, you're a total fraud.

Read the definition G. You are the one who is twisting the meaning around. No one on here can show me how 1/6 doesn't meet the criteria of being an insurrection. You keep saying I don't know what insurrection means or how to use it in a sentence? Stop deflecting and show me where I am wrong. I didn't make the word up. Do you personally know a couple of the fruitcakes that were there? What is your fascination with them? Do you envy them and wish you were there with them? I don't get it.
Do you lack the ability to think critically? Do you lack common sense?

Weve been told they were domestic terrorist militia hell bent on overthrowing the government. Last time I checked militia love their guns...yet they forgot to bring them to the insurrection?

Its nonsensical. It was a mob that got out of control. It was vandals and idiots taking selfies. Calling it insurrection is propaganda.