Renacci to primary Dewine

What part of 1/6 makes it not an insurrection?

Probably the part where no lethal weapons were involved. Or maybe the part where no one in government was hurt. Or maybe the part where 99% of those real Americans, I mean "insurrectionists", were merely waving the U.S. flag while taking selfies outside on the Capitol grounds. Or perhaps the part where the rally concluded and everyone was home by 6pm for dinner.

I am a very liberty focused conservative. I am not a fan of the Dewine family from his nephew's politics here in Hamilton County, I have also been intimately involved in the state's pandemic response. From my perspective, I believe that Dewine did as good a job as he could on pandemic response with the information he had. I also believe that Renacci cannot win the general election. It is extremely important that a Democrat does not will the governorship in the next election.

Gun rights, schools, taxes, political appointments, all point to my supporting Dewine. People that question his pandemic response based on what is now know, rather than the BS coming from the "authorities" at the time are being unfair and politically stupid.

Support Dewine.

Probably the part where no lethal weapons were involved
"Conservative social media posts misleadingly claim the attack on the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 was not an “armed” insurrection, citing FBI testimony that no guns were seized from suspects that day. But 23 people have been charged with having deadly or dangerous weapons during the assault — including a loaded handgun found on a man arrested on Capitol grounds."
Or maybe the part where no one in government was hurt.
"Washington, DC (WorkersCompensation.com) – Police chiefs for law enforcement agencies in Washington, D.C. that responded to the Capitol Riots on Jan. 6 estimate that more than 140 officers were injured in the attack on the Capitol."
Government employees.
Or maybe the part where 99% of those real Americans, I mean "insurrectionists", were merely waving the U.S. flag while taking selfies outside on the Capitol grounds

"Conservative social media posts misleadingly claim the attack on the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 was not an “armed” insurrection, citing FBI testimony that no guns were seized from suspects that day. But 23 people have been charged with having deadly or dangerous weapons during the assault — including a loaded handgun found on a man arrested on Capitol grounds."

"Washington, DC (WorkersCompensation.com) – Police chiefs for law enforcement agencies in Washington, D.C. that responded to the Capitol Riots on Jan. 6 estimate that more than 140 officers were injured in the attack on the Capitol."
Government employees.

Where is the Capitol police officer that killed the unarmed woman Ashli Babbit? What was his name again?

Biden supported BLM which held peaceful protests and rallies. He NEVER ONCE encouraged any violence and spoke out consistently against any violence or damage to property.
553f7ec3f06c6.jpeg.jpg

Where is the Capitol police officer that killed the unarmed woman Ashli Babbit? What was his name again?
Who cares? Do stupid things, win stupid prizes. If she wasn't somewhere where she wasn't suppose to be, she would be alive today. No sympathy from me. The first person who illegally entered the Capitol should have been fired upon. Sorry if you look up to them. I believe the majority of the population doesn't. I don't give me BLM bs. They should have lit up the looters, arsonists and the rest of the criminals.

Who cares? Do stupid things, win stupid prizes. If she wasn't somewhere where she wasn't suppose to be, she would be alive today. No sympathy from me. The first person who illegally entered the Capitol should have been fired upon. Sorry if you look up to them. I believe the majority of the population doesn't. I don't give me BLM bs. They should have lit up the looters, arsonists and the rest of the criminals.
You have no idea what her intent was and she was unarmed. So you're saying all the looters and rioters last summer should have been shot dead?

Good comments, I fear the general election. DeWine would be reelected imo. He has some major issues, but we need to keep the state Red. Plenty of time to make a decision. I hope they don't carve each other up and a Dem slides in.

You have no idea what her intent was and she was unarmed. So you're saying all the looters and rioters last summer should have been shot dead?
It doesn't matter what her intent was. She had no business being in the Capitol. Everyone who entered the Capitol was there illegally.
The very first BLM that turned into a riot the looters and arsonist should have been fired upon. Give people something to think about to discourage them from doing it again.

It doesn't matter what her intent was. She had no business being in the Capitol. Everyone who entered the Capitol was there illegally.
The very first BLM that turned into a riot the looters and arsonist should have been fired upon. Give people something to think about to discourage them from doing it again.
Illegally? Isn’t it public property? There were cops right behind her and they made no attempt to stop her. Plus we have seen video of the cops letting them in.

Illegally? Isn’t it public property? There were cops right behind her and they made no attempt to stop her. Plus we have seen video of the cops letting them in.
Go see if you can use the local HS gym when you want.

Some cops, overwhelmed, did let them in. Most fought and I know you saw the video.

Like everything else this has turned incredibly political and I cannot stand by and let people tell me I saw something other than what I saw.

Go see if you can use the local HS gym when you want.

Some cops, overwhelmed, did let them in. Most fought and I know you saw the video.

Like everything else this has turned incredibly political and I cannot stand by and let people tell me I saw something other than what I saw.
You weren’t there. So you only saw what someone else allowed you to see. Weird how that works. I saw an unarmed woman get gunned down. What exactly was she gong to do? Take over the government all by herself? Lol.

Isn’t it public property?
You can't enter the Capitol whenever you want.
"Can you walk into the Capitol Building?
The public entrance to the U.S. Capitol is through the U.S. Capitol Visitor Center. The U.S. Capitol is open to the public for tours Monday – Saturday from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. It is closed on Sundays, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, and Inauguration Day"
And everybody entered by the public entrance. Yeah, right.
Plus we have seen video of the cops letting them in.
6 Capitol Police Officers Suspended, 35 Under Investigation ...https://www.thedailybeast.com › 6-capitol-police-office...

I saw an unarmed woman get gunned down. What exactly was she gong to do? Take over the government all by herself? Lol.
What was she doing there? Did her "tour guide" fail to protect her? She had no business being there. None. Nada. If she had obeyed the law she would be alive today.

You weren’t there. So you only saw what someone else allowed you to see. Weird how that works. I saw an unarmed woman get gunned down. What exactly was she gong to do? Take over the government all by herself? Lol.
And?

I saw a woman where she was not supposed to be. She posted that she was there to take down the government. They were attempting to break through the door.

By herself? She was there with a slew of other low IQ morons who could not pass an 8th grade civics class and thought they could somehow force Congress and Pence to change the outcome of a fair election. Weird. But Q and Trump told them to do it. Lol.

You can't enter the Capitol whenever you want.
"Can you walk into the Capitol Building?
The public entrance to the U.S. Capitol is through the U.S. Capitol Visitor Center. The U.S. Capitol is open to the public for tours Monday – Saturday from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. It is closed on Sundays, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, and Inauguration Day"
And everybody entered by the public entrance. Yeah, right.

6 Capitol Police Officers Suspended, 35 Under Investigation ...https://www.thedailybeast.com › 6-capitol-police-office...
Yeah, they were there to overthrow the government. Which is exactly what they did when they did get in, right? Lol. You frightened sheep are pathetic.

Reactions: y2h
And?

I saw a woman where she was not supposed to be. She posted that she was there to take down the government. They were attempting to break through the door.

By herself? She was there with a slew of other low IQ morons who could not pass an 8th grade civics class and thought they could somehow force Congress and Pence to change the outcome of a fair election. Weird. But Q and Trump told them to do it. Lol.
You don’t know their IQ, and no one told them to do it. You are smarter than this.

You don’t know their IQ, and no one told them to do it. You are smarter than this.
I have a high enough IQ to listen to the Trumps tell them to march down there and do something about it knowing darn well all of the kook sites the Q morons are on demanded the same.

Yeah, they were there to overthrow the government. Which is exactly what they did when they did get in, right? Lol. You frightened sheep are pathetic.
Don't deflect by trying to put words in my mouth. I have never said they were trying to overthrow the government. They were a bunch of nut jobs who were intentionally breaking the law and injuring police officers who were just doing their job. If these are the type of people you support and want to emulate, what does that say about you? If the right is the party of law and order, you don't belong.

He's a good egg. But in him telling me I only see what was shown to me is ironic as he subscribes to the craziest of "news" who have shouted from the highest mountain since Jan. 6 that there was nothing to see here.

So shoot to kill is your thought? He hit her in the neck. She was not attacking him or anyone else, and was unarmed. So by your logic it should have been open season on all the rioters, looters, and arsonists? That's a lot of target practice.

And?

So the cop that murdered her knew that she posted that? She was unarmed and he used excessive force. He didn't need to shoot her in the neck and kill her.

So shoot to kill is your thought? He hit her in the neck. She was not attacking him or anyone else, and was unarmed. So by your logic it should have been open season on all the rioters, looters, and arsonists? That's a lot of target practice.
What was she doing there? Was she there legally? How was she entering the House Chambers? Why do you feel sorry for her? Did anybody force her to be there? Did anybody make her take the actions she took? What was she going to do if she did illegally gain access to the House Chambers? How was the police officer to know if she was armed or not? Was the police officer where he was suppose to be? Was he on duty and has sworn serve and protect? I said shoot the looters and arsonists. They were intentionally breaking the law. They knew what they were doing. If they are willing to knowingly break the law, they should be willing to face the consequences. Or do you advocate for looting and arson?

What was she doing there? Was she there legally? How was she entering the House Chambers? Why do you feel sorry for her? Did anybody force her to be there? Did anybody make her take the actions she took? What was she going to do if she did illegally gain access to the House Chambers? How was the police officer to know if she was armed or not? Was the police officer where he was suppose to be? Was he on duty and has sworn serve and protect? I said shoot the looters and arsonists. They were intentionally breaking the law. They knew what they were doing. If they are willing to knowingly break the law, they should be willing to face the consequences. Or do you advocate for looting and arson?
Nobody can answer those questions because he killed her. He didn't need lethal force to subdue her. Where did I advocate for looting and arson? By your logic all officers last summer had the right/duty to shoot and kill ALL rioters, looters, and arsonists. You can arrest for trespassing, she didn't need to die.

She didn't and shouldn't have been there. Who fault was it she ended up dead?
No charges for police officer in Capitol riot shooting death of ...https://www.militarytimes.com › news › 2021/04/14 › n...
There was no murder.

Not done yet.....