Renacci to primary Dewine

But we had a “2nd wave” around Thanksgiving/early December. And I’m not saying he did everything right, but it’s a lot easier to second guess & pick apart his decisions after the fact. IMO, an overall moderate approach was the best way to handle it.
He followed. He is not a leader.

When the science began to move away from the federal narrative, he had his chance. He failed his constituents out of political cowardice, and when urban grievance culture starts moaning and groaning about “systemic racism” in earnest, Mike DeWine will fail and buckle from political cowardice AGAIN.

Duck FeWine

He followed. He is not a leader.

When the science began to move away from the federal narrative, he had his chance. He failed his constituents out of political cowardice, and when urban grievance culture starts moaning and groaning about “systemic racism” in earnest, Mike DeWine will fail and buckle from political cowardice AGAIN.

Duck FeWine
Exactly.
He had an opportunity to follow DeSantis but chose totalitarian actions. He forgot about who butters his bread, and now, he’ll be tossed out like stale bread.

Huh

I was just wondering about “the Invasion of the Bobby Snatchers”…..
Good one cabe. Better late than never.
See Ya GIF by PEEKASSO

I know a lot of you will disagree with me but I continue to support DeWine for one reason only -- his death penalty moratorium. Strickland and Kasich didn't have the you-know-whats to do that.

Renacci is a car salesman and nursing home operator that barely beat Betty Sutton. His moral compass appears to suck. Just warning you guys, he's not DeSantis. You're gonna get burned with this guy.

I know a lot of you will disagree with me but I continue to support DeWine for one reason only -- his death penalty moratorium. Strickland and Kasich didn't have the you-know-whats to do that.

Renacci is a car salesman and nursing home operator that barely beat Betty Sutton. His moral compass appears to suck. Just warning you guys, he's not DeSantis. You're gonna get burned with this guy.
I get where you are coming from, but little Mike Jung Un Dweebweiner had me voting for him because he ran as a conservative.

A virus came along and we found out he appointed a re-elect Obama co-chair and an abortion activist as director of ODH.

Then he shut down businesses, declaring some businesses "essential" and others "non-essential" - something no true conservative would do. He scared my patrons away for months, costing me personally tens of thousands of dollars. He told me what I had to wear on my body, and what time and circumstances I could patronize a restaurant/bar. He tried to tell my family how and when we could gather. He refused to allow me to exercise my right to representative government by ignoring my representatives in the legislature and governing by mandate. And there's more, but I will stop there to keep my blood pressure down.

I would not spit on that little tyrannical turd if he were on fire, and I will NEVER vote for him. I will vote for Satan before I vote for him.

Not that I feel strongly about it.

Not that I feel strongly about it.
It's pretty clear that DeWine is the progenitor of everything we've gone through nationwide. Dr. Acton, too. For a brief moment it could be argued they were the two most important politicians in the country. I'm sorry about the negative impact on your business.

My interests are different so I'm not as down on DeWine. Just be careful with Renacci. Enemy of your enemy is your friend but once (if) the enemy is gone... be careful.

It's pretty clear that DeWine is the progenitor of everything we've gone through nationwide. Dr. Acton, too. For a brief moment it could be argued they were the two most important politicians in the country. I'm sorry about the negative impact on your business.

My interests are different so I'm not as down on DeWine. Just be careful with Renacci. Enemy of your enemy is your friend but once (if) the enemy is gone... be careful.
I could absorb the financial costs. What I can't ignore is a governor who misrepresented himself to get my vote and who set aside my rights to exercise his power.

I can't vote in the primary anyway, unless I register Repub. But, if I do, assuming Renacci is not more evil than Satan, I'd vote for him.

In rural Ohio, I don't know anyone who feels differently than I. Something I haven't heard in the last 20 months: "You know, I think DeWine has done a pretty good job." Something I've heard a lot: "If I ever get my hands on that @#$%& I'm going to *>#$ him with a telephone pole right in his *&#^@." Lol.

The anger is real and it ain't going away - and that little turd earned every bit of it.

I could absorb the financial costs. What I can't ignore is a governor who misrepresented himself to get my vote and who set aside my rights to exercise his power.

I can't vote in the primary anyway, unless I register Repub. But, if I do, assuming Renacci is not more evil than Satan, I'd vote for him.

In rural Ohio, I don't know anyone who feels differently than I. Something I haven't heard in the last 20 months: "You know, I think DeWine has done a pretty good job." Something I've heard a lot: "If I ever get my hands on that @#$%& I'm going to *>#$ him with a telephone pole right in his *&#^@." Lol.

The anger is real and it ain't going away - and that little turd earned every bit of it.
Good thing the GQP has gerrymandered the districts so your rural anger is rewarded...What are you angry about?

Meanwhile the urban voters are unheard with no say in this non-democracy!!!!!!!

The anger is real and it ain't going away - and that little turd earned every bit of it

In Ohio if you show up to vote in the Republican primary, you become a Republican for registration purposes.

DO I DECLARE MY POLITICAL PARTY AFFILIATION WHEN I REGISTER?

No. Under Ohio election law, you declare your political party affiliation by requesting the ballot of a political party in a partisan primary election.

If you do not desire to affiliate with a political party in Ohio, you are considered to be an unaffiliated voter. An unaffiliated voter does not vote the ballot of a political party in a primary election. However, an unaffiliated voter may vote the Official Questions & Issues Ballot, if there is one for the voter's precinct at the election.

I switched from GOP to Dem in 2008, I believe. At that time, you had to sign something and then they let you vote.

That's interesting tho. Thanks. I guess I have been an unaffiliated voter. It's been important to me - more or less symbolically - that the GOP and I do not have an official relationship.

Last edited:
Yeah you can definitely vote in whatever primary you want. The old ladies at the desk will ask you what ballot you want. I've switched between Democrat and Republican affiliation something like 10 times depending on my interest in a race.

They do it throw it out there publicly on the internet though so it'll say "IVCguy - Republican" from the Secretary of State.

Good thing the GQP has gerrymandered the districts so your rural anger is rewarded...What are you angry about?

Meanwhile the urban voters are unheard with no say in this non-democracy!!!!!!!
Mason is “urban”

I can’t figure out why the Dems are alienating working class people… Oh because all working class people who don’t vote Dem are racist, right? That’s what we were told after the VA elections.
They aren't. The policies are pro working class...you just consume ALT Right media that focuses on culture wars! WTFU!

What policies are the GOP pushing that help working class????
Trying to keep businesses open at all is one way. It wasn’t Republicans who wanted to shut everything down when Covid hit. How many small businesses were crushed by Blue States allowing places like Walmart to stay open while keeping mom & pop stores closed?

Trying to keep businesses open at all is one way. It wasn’t Republicans who wanted to shut everything down when Covid hit. How many small businesses were crushed by Blue States allowing places like Walmart to stay open while keeping mom & pop stores closed?
Small businesses are FUGGN booming right now under Biden so I am sure you are excited. BOOM TIMES

Small businesses are FUGGN booming right now under Biden so I am sure you are excited. BOOM TIMES
How many have never recovered from the authoritarian lockdown measures in CA, NY or MI. Furthermore, you’ve got the policies of Radical Far Left DAs, like that kunt in San Francisco, where stores are being robbed blind bc thieves know they won’t be prosecuted.

R
How many have never recovered from the authoritarian lockdown measures in CA, NY or MI. Furthermore, you’ve got the policies of Radical Far Left DAs, like that kunt in San Francisco, where stores are being robbed blind bc thieves know they won’t be prosecuted.
Covid impacts those cities whether locked down or not...and CA NY and MI are doing fine despite the UNVAXXED anchor.

Notice the red states driving growth are the one with large Urban centers like Ohio and Georgia....rural red states like Mississippi Alabama Arkansas and West Virginia are anchors despite their government subsidies.