Renacci to primary Dewine

I can't help ii you don't know what you are writing or saying. How do you know if there is no one in the store? The stores are someone's lively hood. They have a right to make a living. Why do you want to take it away from them? So if you leave your house and it is empty, it would be ok for me to loot your home and destroy your property? If you happen to be there, you going to ask questions first?
I know exactly what I'm saying. If you paid attention last summer, the majority of the stores that were looted were at night when employees were not there. In that scenario, is it legally called for to shoot or "light them up" as you said all the looters to get the others in line?
Your stupidity is truly mind boggling....on another level.

For the sake of your stupidity, I'll go for your example. Is it legally called for to shoot when they are breaking and entering?
In most states when someone is breaking and entering your home yes it is. How would you stop looting? You going to ask them to please put it back. You have 100 fools running around destroying property and looting. How do you get the message across to all of them? Do you consider them good citizens who deserve to be protected and pampered? They are willingly and happily breaking the law. I have no pity for them.

In most states when someone is breaking and entering your home yes it is. How would you stop looting? You going to ask them to please put it back. You have 100 fools running around destroying property and looting. How do you get the message across to all of them? Do you consider them good citizens who deserve to be protected and pampered? They are willingly and happily breaking the law. I have no pity for them.
I don't give 2 sh#ts if you have pity for them or not, you can't just open fire on them....You have to be trolling, there is NO way you can be this ignorant. And before you repeat yourself again, I believe every one of those a%%holes last summer should be prosecuted but not gunned down in the street for looting.

False on both accounts. I was illustrating that if we know the name of the seal team 6 member who killed a terrorist, why don't we know the name of a capitol hill cop who shot an insurrectionist?

Who's more in your definition of "danger?" A seal team 6 member who killed the armed leader of the largest terrorist organization in the world, or a cop who killed the unarmed leader of no one?
The seal team member was doing a service for our nation and earned the right to be applauded and given his dues for his service.
the Capitol police officer was performing his duty. Everyone keeps saying that Babbitt was unarmed. The officer had no way of knowing that. If I have a gun in my hand and somebody is still coming at me I am going to presume they are armed and act accordingly. Did you know Babbitt went into the Capitol unarmed? You do know there are other lethal weapons besides guns don't you? I am sure a pencil in mine or your hand is a lethal weapon if we would need it to be. The cop should be protected for doing his job. If there is any risk that he will be put in danger by giving out his name, don't put it out there. The seal team member should have the same option if he has any concerns about retaliation.

Is there a difference between government, commercial and private properties? Who owns the Capitol? Was anyone going to overthrow the US Government? Had some scared politicians I'll bet. I doubt we every know the real story. Keep the Country divided so the Globalists can take it over.

The seal team member was doing a service for our nation and earned the right to be applauded and given his dues for his service.
the Capitol police officer was performing his duty. Everyone keeps saying that Babbitt was unarmed. The officer had no way of knowing that. If I have a gun in my hand and somebody is still coming at me I am going to presume they are armed and act accordingly. Did you know Babbitt went into the Capitol unarmed? You do know there are other lethal weapons besides guns don't you? I am sure a pencil in mine or your hand is a lethal weapon if we would need it to be. The cop should be protected for doing his job. If there is any risk that he will be put in danger by giving out his name, don't put it out there. The seal team member should have the same option if he has any concerns about retaliation.
So other officer's don't get the same option?

I don't give 2 sh#ts if you have pity for them or not, you can't just open fire on them....You have to be trolling, there is NO way you can be this ignorant. And before you repeat yourself again, I believe every one of those a%%holes last summer should be prosecuted but not gunned down in the street for looting.
How do you propose to stop them dumb*ss? You have to catch them to prosecute them. How is that working out. Send them over to your house and let them loot there. The small business owners will appreciate. You must stay mad all the time with your wife when you lose an argument. You should be use to it by now.

This is very obvious. The mental gymnastics for the Blue Lives crowd is incredible. Defend George Zimmerman blame officer who shot Ashli Babbitt while participating in a crime with an angry mob of armed nutbags.

Last edited:
How do you propose to stop them dumb*ss? You have to catch them to prosecute them. How is that working out. Send them over to your house and let them loot there. The small business owners will appreciate. You must stay mad all the time with your wife when you lose an argument. You should be use to it by now.
First of all EPIC burn on the wife argument :rolleyes: Secondly, great point, just shoot to kill all looters....makes total sense. Everyone will appreciate the dead bodies. Before you say, "I didn't say kill them all" the officer shouldn't have killed Babbit either.

Is there a difference between government, commercial and private properties? Who owns the Capitol? Was anyone going to overthrow the US Government? Had some scared politicians I'll bet. I doubt we every know the real story. Keep the Country divided so the Globalists can take it over.
Very good post IEW. Never said anybody was trying to overthrow the government. We will never know the real story. We do know who was and who wasn't supposed to be in the Capitol that day. We do know that the Capitol has a set of rules on time, days and legal entrance into the Capitol. Yes the country is terribly divided. Party before country and partisanship is a bad word.
So other officer's don't get the same option?
Why should they? Different circumstances. If they are dealing with a large number of criminals they may have that option. Ever hear of undercover officers? Do they freely give their names out?

Very good post IEW. Never said anybody was trying to overthrow the government. We will never know the real story. We do know who was and who wasn't supposed to be in the Capitol that day. We do know that the Capitol has a set of rules on time, days and legal entrance into the Capitol. Yes the country is terribly divided. Party before country and partisanship is a bad word.

Why should they? Different circumstances. If they are dealing with a large number of criminals they may have that option. Ever hear of undercover officers? Do they freely give their names out?
Was the Capitol Police killer under cover? Didn't think so, so why are all other officer's involved in shootings name released?

First of all EPIC burn on the wife argument :rolleyes: Secondly, great point, just shoot to kill all looters....makes total sense. Everyone will appreciate the dead bodies. Before you say, "I didn't say kill them all" the officer shouldn't have killed Babbit either.
We will never agree SayMyName. I won't change your mind and you won't change mind. Two old coots on Yappi are not going to change a thing. You are welcome to your opinion. It is not hurting me. I don't believe that other then raising your blood pressure I am not hurting you. It has been enjoyable bantering with you but I have things to do. Thanks for the compliment on the burn(y)

the Capitol police officer was performing his duty.

You said the officer's name hasn't been released because doing so could threaten his life from sympathizers.

What we can now conclude, is that you believe there are more deadly insurrectionist sympathizers, than there are terrorist sympathizers.

I told you it was retarded thinking, but now you've forced me to point you out.

It's SEAL, not seal.

A seal is a furry mammal

and no, the jagoff who killed UBL should NOT have come out like he did. SEALs are supposed to be the Quiet Professionals and should not speak out and profit from their work. They all know that and especially those who are in DEVGRU.

It is not looked upon too kindly in the Team Community.

Is cracking down video taping these criminal acts and showing them on the nightly news? Cracking down isn't working. What kind of message does it send showing hundreds of these thieves breaking and entering and then running out with their arms so full they end up dropping half of the things they were pilfering?
Pretty sure it's illegal to start popping thieves.

It's SEAL, not seal.

A seal is a furry mammal

and no, the jagoff who killed UBL should NOT have come out like he did. SEALs are supposed to be the Quiet Professionals and should not speak out and profit from their work. They all know that and especially those who are in DEVGRU.

It is not looked upon too kindly in the Team Community.
seal team. They are still part of the Navy. Makes them furry mammals. Thanks for the lesson. Never followed them that closely.

You said the officer's name hasn't been released because doing so could threaten his life from sympathizers.

What we can now conclude, is that you believe there are more deadly insurrectionist sympathizers, than there are terrorist sympathizers.

I told you it was retarded thinking, but now you've forced me to point you out.
How do you figure G?
The seal team member should have the same option if he has any concerns about retaliation.
I said there is possible danger for any of these guys to get outed. What makes the difference if there is more or less of either one? Only takes one if they truly want to take somebody out.
Quit trying to twist people's words around. It is a bad look for you.

You don't think other cops get threats after they have a deadly shooting? Get real.
Not on the possible scale that the Capitol officer could be exposed to. I haven't seen any outrage on this site like the outrage there is now over this police officer. He has already been cleared of any wrong doings but he is still being vilified. Go figure?

Ok. I offered up a solution to try and put a stop to this bs. I guess you think what they have been doing is alright. Thought you were against the BLM riots.
I am but that doesn't mean it is hunting season on the looters. It's not a capital offense. You're suggesting cops start shooting looters on site. Cant do that.

You have to be trolling now.

Not on the possible scale that the Capitol officer could be exposed to. I haven't seen any outrage on this site like the outrage there is now over this police officer. He has already been cleared of any wrong doings but he is still being vilified. Go figure?
BLM is on line 1.

I am but that doesn't mean it is hunting season on the looters. It's not a capital offense. You're suggesting cops start shooting looters on site. Cant do that.

You have to be trolling now.
My degree of outrage may be over the top but I am not trolling. I would change the law to allow it. I have nothing but disgust for these animals.