Votes: 10 15.2%
  • South Range by 1-8

Votes: 18 27.3%
  • South Range by 9-16

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • South Range by 17+

Votes: 4 6.1%

• Total voters
This South Range group has exceeded expectations. Local media picked them to finish the regular season 6 & 4 or 7 & 3. I don't know how many thought they'd get far enough to meet the Pirates. But it's pretty obvious they don't have the tools to stand in against THIS Perry team. As the representatives of R17., go get em Pirates, win it all.
I agree. With all the talent they lost to graduation plus a new HC I thought this Raider team would drop off a lot more than they did. Congratulations to them on a great season.

Before the game I said I hope the winner on the game wins it all. After watching Perry totally dominate that game I think they have a good chance to do just that. Congratulations and good luck to the Pirates. I hope you bring home your first title.

I knew that Kirtland game was no fluke. My cats are also getting thumped.
Perry played great against Kirtland. Kirtland is a much different team then they were week one. I'm not so sure Perry would beat them in a rematch - but it would be one he'll of a game.for sure. I know the Kirtland fan base is pulling for them and vise versa.

Hard to imagine anyone beating them after what they did to South Range. I don’t think Liberty Center, Valley View, or Harvest Prep are much better than the Raiders
Its just too hard to tell because we don’t see these teams or the teams they play all season.

As a Raider fan this was hard to see tonight. But man this Perry team was impressive. They grew a lot since last year and proved they will be hard to beat going forward. Good luck to them in the semis. And great season for the Raiders as well. Not many kids graduating from this team this year so look forward to another good year in 2024!

Love my range but perry played tough and was the better team tonight. Looking forward to next year and owning the ne8 again, especially against the stuthers kitties. 😀

Want to give a shout to SR #26, played last night on only one good wheel. Another time he would have sat out, but he gave it all he had.