Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Glenville by 1-8

Votes: 10 9.0%
  • Glenville by 9-16

Votes: 32 28.8%
  • Glenville by 17+

Votes: 43 38.7%

• Total voters

Perkins will have their hands full with Glenville. It’s going to take a game they haven’t played all year to win. As a Pirate fan myself, we’re going to find out their true colors next Friday.

I can’t really understand why, Perkins is known as “Sandusky Perkins” in every sports event outside of their area.

Their zip code is Sandusky. 44870. Also, speaking of Sandusky, as in the Register…

“And with all that, the Pirates are into the regional final where defending state champion Glenville awaits. “Glenville’s on the clock now,” Nixon said. “We’ve been hearing about it since summer. We’ve had it in our notes. It’s surreal, and it’s here, so we’ve just got to go out and take our opportunity.”

Perkins bringing the notes with the receipts, apparently!

Their zip code is Sandusky. 44870. Also, speaking of Sandusky, as in the Register…

“And with all that, the Pirates are into the regional final where defending state champion Glenville awaits. “Glenville’s on the clock now,” Nixon said. “We’ve been hearing about it since summer. We’ve had it in our notes. It’s surreal, and it’s here, so we’ve just got to go out and take our opportunity.”

Perkins bringing the notes with the receipts, apparently!
Perkins is technically a township, just south of the city of Sandusky. Almost a night and day difference between the two. We have always been known as “Sandusky Perkins” throughout the state, which never bugged anyone I guess until now.

some years ago the SBC watched an undersized and less talented Clyde fliers take out a phenomenal Toledo Central Catholic squad in the playoffs. So it can be done.

Perkins has some dudes on their team and are primarily a young team. I look for them to give it their all, but to even sniff a victory here every player that touches the field will have to elevate their game beyond anything they have done all year. We are going to find out what these “dudes” are made of because they’re getting a squad full of dawgz in the Tarblooders.

If Perkins does sneak this out it’s in a high scoring thriller.

Will this game be played in Elyria? Seems to make sense but does the OHSAA have anything against teams playing a neutral site back to back weeks?

They’re named Sandusky Perkins because that’s the zip code they’re in. Perkins doesn’t have a zip code. Neither does Margaretta hence Castalia Margaretta.
They were Perkins and Margaretta Township schools long before zip codes were even invented.