R4 Final Centerville vs Moeller

I finally watched the NFHS replay (at least the second half was available). Missed free throws and dumb fouls were a big factor too. Uncharacteristic for a Moeller team all around.
Yep, they left about 10 points on the table had they just converted their 2 shot attempts. Is there a new rule on that now? I thought there was a double bonus? We just shooting two no matter what now?

Yep, they left about 10 points on the table had they just converted their 2 shot attempts. Is there a new rule on that now? I thought there was a double bonus? We just shooting two no matter what now?
No more one and one on the 7th team foul and no more double bonus on the 10th team foul per half. Two free throws are awarded on the 5th team foul every quarter. The team fouls re-set to 0 after every quarter.

Creates different strategies
Very true.

I liked the old 1-and-1 because I feel like it added some extra excitement and added pressure on the shooter at the end of a game when the game was really on the line.

I am not opposed to the new set up, it will just take a little bit of time to get used to it.