Predictions for State semi finals

There are many exchange students looking for host families before the school year begins. Find a loophole where your schools families who's son/daughter participate in soccer accept being host parents. Have them cherry pick the soccer players out of that exchange pool and you got yourself your own little international soccer team for the high school season.

Is it a wild suggestion? Perhaps.
Does it give your hometown team an unfair competitive advantage? Perhaps.
Is it legal? As long as the host parents are willing to put up with a 14-18 year old foreign student for 10 months, absolutely!
I don't think most of these kids are "exchange students" in the traditional sense. It's a boarding school, they don't necessarily have a host family in the traditional sense since they live on campus, I believe.

I don't think most of these kids are "exchange students" in the traditional sense. It's a boarding school, they don't necessarily have a host family in the traditional sense since they live on campus, I believe.
I understand what you are saying. I was just implying that if someone is going to complain how a school such as AOA generates international students, a public school has the opportunity to encourage parents to facilitate exchange students who excel in sports. Every year there are a lot of international exchange students who get turned away for the school year because there are not enough families willing to host.

Trust me, I agree with you. I was just saying that it's possible that their CB numbers weren't as high as they should be because the makeup of a prior year's roster might not have been as heavy with international players.

I also agree that they shouldn't be allowed in the OHSAA playoffs. But I question whether anyone at AOA is going out of their way to recruit soccer players just to they can win a state championship. They recruit a lot of international students in general for the school.
I'm definitely not saying they are recruiting to win a championship.... BUT when you have kids arriving there from academies that play on the same level as WRA it's hard to say they aren't looking for some soccer players either.

Ignatius goes up 3-0.
Tippecanoe scores 7 minutes into the second half.
Watterson scores on a free kick that Twitter described as being from 45 yards out where Tipp goalie caught ball but his momentum carried him over the line.
1-1 with 20 minutes left.

Osborne Academy hangs on to win 1-0.
Unreal! One of the smallest schools in Ohio loses 1-0 to an "international team" in the D3 state semi's and gave them their second closest challenge of the year (other than a tie). The OHSAA needs to fix this....it's an absolute joke that Ottoville had to play against this team.