Pre-Season State Rankings(regardless of division) Top 10

DeSales disappointed, but according to Cadf is still not 100%... So should be better when they're at 100%.. Plus those three teams in less than 24 hours is tough

I agree that having to play 3 tough matches in less than 24 hours is difficult, plus they had to travel to Mt. Vernon.

The opposite for DeSales that's out isn't a game-changer. That loss to Mt. Vernon really muddied up the DII East in that St. Charles beat Mt. Vernon but then lost to DeSales. It should make for a fun tournament there.

On the DI side in the East, that is really up in the air too. Darby would seem like the likely leader right now, even on a down year. It will all depend on the draw but there isn't a team to avoid so it opens things way up on both sides of the bracket.

I agree that having to play 3 tough matches in less than 24 hours is difficult, plus they had to travel to Mt. Vernon.

The opposite for DeSales that's out isn't a game-changer. That loss to Mt. Vernon really muddied up the DII East in that St. Charles beat Mt. Vernon but then lost to DeSales. It should make for a fun tournament there.

On the DI side in the East, that is really up in the air too. Darby would seem like the likely leader right now, even on a down year. It will all depend on the draw but there isn't a team to avoid so it opens things way up on both sides of the bracket.

For DeSales, I think the right side is a game changer only because he is much better than what they have right now. Changes the DeSales look and adds another big hitting threat

For DeSales, I think the right side is a game changer only because he is much better than what they have right now. Changes the DeSales look and adds another big hitting threat

Borderline game changer, but in a best of 5 match when Feltz had a ton of attempts the night before, 2-5 extra kills would've made a huge difference.
They are getting no production from their other pin hitters. Their middle #1 is a monster, but can't help on the bench for 3 rotations.

My updated top 10

1. St. Xavier
2. Elder
3. Moeller
4. Darby
5. Alter
6. Walsh
7. Davidson
8. DeSales
9. Centerville
10. Mt. Vernon

Updated Top 10 week of May 4th

1. St. Xavier
2. Elder
3. Moeller
4. Darby
5. Alter
6. Davidson
7. Walsh
8. DeSales
9. Centerville
10. Mt. Vernon

Walsh loss was shocking, does show some vulnerability.
DeSales another tough week with Gahanna, St Charles, and Darby
Moeller get Alter and X this week as well

Updated May 11th

1. St. Xavier
2. Elder
3. Moeller
4. Alter
5. Walsh
6. Davidson
7. DeSales
8. Darby
9. Centerville
10. Beavercreek

After Darby's tough week, that looks about right. I had them 4 last week, but losses to Davidson (5), DeSales (5), and Elder in (4) can't keep them up there.

10 could be a toss up with St. Ed's. Should be a DI quarterfinals match up, so we'll have our answer there soon enough.