Pick North got cheated

that picture shows us nothing. It's just one frame of an entire play. Can you show us a video? Maybe this was taken after he completed the catch and hit the ground?
Have you been around football much? Show me a pic in the history of hs, college, or pro football where the receiver flubs the ball out of his hands, on the ground, milliseconds after a legit catch. Cmon man, really????? The Spectrum announcers were making groaning noises during the replay. He dropped the damn thing....period.

They are real….. im telling you they were paid by boosters
C'mon man. I was at the game and supporting North. Were there some bad calls?? Yes, a couple, in my opinion, egregiously so. But the fact is that North played like crap the entire game. It was like they didn't show up. They were pretty much MIA, and didn't even put up a struggle. I'm dissapointed too, but face facts. They got totally outcoached, outplayed and out disciplined in this game. I'd much rather go down playing well and just get beat by a better team, but when you don't show up you have NOBODY to blame but yourself!!!

Just stop it, your embarrasing yourself and us......

But Zach Fleer, Darren Gammell, and 270 Gridiron ride your team nonstop. You have the best workout and scrimmage highlights to hype up your players and all their college visits. You’re already state champs if you ask them
dropping by to say that Fleer and the 270 folks are good folks & they don’t need to catch strays.

DG, however, is a boob and has no problem acting the way he does online.

According to a friend of mine from the North side, those Davidson fans are now Bradley fans.
Yep. Seeming how Davidson is fairly close to Bradley I can see that. The school boundaries would indicate some Davidson families are now at Bradley. As we know here in Picktown that can cause some animosity. The Brian White game plan worked when HD had the players...but now?

dropping by to say that Fleer and the 270 folks are good folks & they don’t need to catch strays.

DG, however, is a boob and has no problem acting the way he does online.
They ARE good for the most part. He has had some moments though where he turns in to a complete Pickerington fanboy. Also in the past he seems to think that if a Pick or Columbus City League team/player doesn’t get the right amount of love from post season all district teams or get bad calls against them then that means they’re getting screwed and alludes to the racism as the reason behind it. I can’t get behind that when he brings that out as the reason every time

Last edited:
Yep. Seeming how Davidson is fairly close to Bradley I can see that. The school boundaries would indicate some Davidson families are now at Bradley. As we know here in Picktown that can cause some animosity. The Brian White game plan worked when HD had the players...but now?
The Brian White game plan is totally different than the single option pistol formation the mediocre current staff is trying to force with very little success. I know because I have been watching since White took over and the current staff took over.

Truth is that the talent level dropped at Davidson before coach White retired. White went cold turkey on the program. He has nothing to do with it anymore. Now Davidson is a below average program and it will get worse with this staff. They are running it into the ground.

C'mon man. I was at the game and supporting North. Were there some bad calls?? Yes, a couple, in my opinion, egregiously so. But the fact is that North played like crap the entire game. It was like they didn't show up. They were pretty much MIA, and didn't even put up a struggle. I'm dissapointed too, but face facts. They got totally outcoached, outplayed and out disciplined in this game. I'd much rather go down playing well and just get beat by a better team, but when you don't show up you have NOBODY to blame but yourself!!!

Just stop it, your embarrasing yourself and us......
Exactly... There were several regular season games where PN was pretty much a 'no-show' as well. This time it caught up w/ them. I cannot imagine how every single aspect of inspired football was missing when so much was on the line...
It is very hard to be a PN fan.

Have you been around football much? Show me a pic in the history of hs, college, or pro football where the receiver flubs the ball out of his hands, on the ground, milliseconds after a legit catch. Cmon man, really????? The Spectrum announcers were making groaning noises during the replay. He dropped the damn thing....period.
I've been around football probably longer than you've been alive and have also been a photographer for as many years. I'm not saying it didn't happen. I'm simply saying one photo doesn't tell someone who wasn't there or see a game video what really happened. Like I said, just a random photo may have been a completed pass and THEN the ball comes out. Please don't assume someone doesn't know what they are talking about just because they ask a genuine question.

Why not post a video instead?

I've been around football probably longer than you've been alive and have also been a photographer for as many years. I'm not saying it didn't happen. I'm simply saying one photo doesn't tell someone who wasn't there or see a game video what really happened. Like I said, just a random photo may have been a completed pass and THEN the ball comes out. Please don't assume someone doesn't know what they are talking about just because they ask a genuine question.
A) The receiver is clearly in the endzone (fields are green). B) The defender is tangled up with the receiver indicating the play is either happening or milliseconds from ending. C) The ball he should have secured indicating to the ref he maintained possession THROUGH contact with the ground has left his grasp. "A picture paints a thousand words".....right? You of all people should know that.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231105_103259_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231105_103259_Chrome.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 26
Why not post a video instead?
I saw the game live. I saw the replay with Spectrum announcers clearly indicating they witnessed a non catch. I saw the video on Twitter. I saw a 4 pic sequence of the non catch. Watch the game if you want to see it.

I saw the game live. I saw the replay with Spectrum announcers clearly indicating they witnessed a non catch. I saw the video on Twitter. I saw a 4 pic sequence of the non catch. Watch the game if you want to see it.
I am not the one claiming it was incomplete. I can not judge based on a photo....You should share the video in this thread for all to see to prove your point. Otherwise the only evidence you shared thus far (a photo) does not support your claim.

You can't tell a play by a still frame. Quit with the excuse and post a video or be quite.
No, YOU can't tell a play by a still frame. Unless you live under a rock the evidence is everywhere the pass was incomplete. YOU post a video proving thousands of Spectrum viewers wrong.

No, YOU can't tell a play by a still frame. Unless you live under a rock the evidence is everywhere the pass was incomplete. YOU post a video proving thousands of Spectrum viewers wrong.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231105_103725_X.jpg
    Screenshot_20231105_103725_X.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 39
  • 20231105_102419.jpg
    20231105_102419.jpg
    230 KB · Views: 32