Pick North got cheated

First frame appears to have possession and is on the ground with the DB's hand coming in to his arms. Second Frame can not see the Db's hand in the frame but the ball is coming out. AGAIN still frame shows nothing could have been a catch with control and the ball knocked out after he was on the ground. You made the claim, you are sticking with your claim yet you can not produce a video. Why is that? Post it and I will be the first to say I am wrong if it shows an incompletion. If you can not post indisputable video evidence then you have no basis to claim they were cheated.

Tired of waiting on him so I found it. Judge for your self.
My opinion real time looks like a catch. Slow it down frame by frame, it is questionable? Regardless if I was a Ref on the field I would have ruled it a completion, not enough there to over turn the call.

Tired of waiting on him so I found it. Judge for your self.
My opinion real time looks like a catch. Slow it down frame by frame, it is questionable? Regardless if I was a Ref on the field I would have ruled it a completion, not enough there to over turn the call.
Watch how #9 has to reel the ball back in after he flubbed it. Be honest with yourself.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231105_103259_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231105_103259_Chrome.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 29
I can't tell from that video.

The call on the field stands.
Add the pics I posted to the video of the receiver clearly flubbing the catch and it is undisputable. But it's all good, I get it. Everyone on Yappi (D1) has had their arse kicked by PC in one sport or the other at one time or another. Div.1 State Champs 🏆 2017 & 2019 football. D1 Champs basketball 2012& 2022. Track State champs 2022....it goes on and on. 2008- PC whipped UA twice that year...😆 🤣 😂. It doesn't matter what y'all saw, you're going to call it a catch.

You have a screw loose dude. From the video shown you can’t say for sure one way or the other. You have a straight down that sideline view?

Add the pics I posted to the video of the receiver clearly flubbing the catch and it is undisputable. But it's all good, I get it. Everyone on Yappi (D1) has had their arse kicked by PC in one sport or the other at one time or another. Div.1 State Champs 🏆 2017 & 2019 football. D1 Champs basketball 2012& 2022. Track State champs 2022....it goes on and on. 2008- PC whipped UA twice that year...😆 🤣 😂. It doesn't matter what y'all saw, you're going to call it a catch.
PC has had tons of success hats off to them. Regardless nothing anyone says will change the fact you are salty and no one is jumping on your band wagon. Good luck next season.

That’s not enough for me to say incomplete. That would be a wings call. Tough one for sure.
I appreciate that you at least cast some doubt on the completion. The player did the best he could to sell it, the refs did the best they could to rule on it. That's all any hs football fan can ask.

PC has had tons of success hats off to them. Regardless nothing anyone says will change the fact you are salty and no one is jumping on your band wagon. Good luck next season.
Thanks Ironman, good luck to your team next season also. Tonight's R3 loser is done. The winner will be done next week.

I didn't call it anything.

C'mon man. I was at the game and supporting North. Were there some bad calls?? Yes, a couple, in my opinion, egregiously so. But the fact is that North played like crap the entire game. It was like they didn't show up. They were pretty much MIA, and didn't even put up a struggle. I'm dissapointed too, but face facts. They got totally outcoached, outplayed and out disciplined in this game. I'd much rather go down playing well and just get beat by a better team, but when you don't show up you have NOBODY to blame but yourself!!!

Just stop it, your embarrasing yourself and us......
Yeah you were not at the game😂😂 i can tell