Pfizer whistleblower: natural immunity superior to vaccines

Yeah, there are only about 15 studies that tell us natural immunity is better. And of course the fact that we as humans have been able to exist for as long as we have here on earth. But that science "isn't settled" lol!! oh, but climate science IS settled.
:ROFLMAO:

What is the percentage of death from getting covid again. Your figures up above make it sound like you have certain death if you get Covid and are not vac'd.

How many more people would have needed to die for all of us to achieve natural immunity? You guys just aren't real smart.
If the virulence of the pandemic agent is relatively weak, as it is in the case of the covid, and it's a respiratory virus which are difficult to control, letting it run it's course and attaining herd immunity as a part of a plan to fight the pandemic is the way to go.

Again, read this paper by Dr Don Henderson, America's greatest infectious disease expert, to see what we should have done. that Fauci and Health Departments ignored almost all of this guys recommendation is stunning.

file:///C:/Users/aclan/AppData/Local/Temp/10.1.1.552.1109.pdf

It's to bad that Dr, Henderson died a few years ago. He would have been the right person to lead the anti-covid effort. Not that political weasel Fauci. And for the record this paper is not in any way political it's a common sense take on how to handle viral breakouts like the covid from the man credited with eliminating small pox world wide.

Former Secretary of State Powell has sadly died at 84. The family reports he died of covid complications and he was fully vax'd. I hate to ask this now but does this death change any of those percentages given above?

What is the percentage of death from getting covid again. Your figures up above make it sound like you have certain death if you get Covid and are not vac'd.
This is the key element of weather you allow natural herd immunity to develop or you make herculean efforts to stop the spread until effective treatments are available. The covid, as dangerous as it is to some people, has a very low death rate. On par with a severe flu outbreak. The best and least damaging way to have handled this pandemic would have been to let it run it's course while working feverishly to protect the most vulnerable and develop treatments, NOT vaccines, ASAP.

Former Secretary of State Powell has sadly died at 84. The family reports he died of covid complications and he was fully vax'd. I hate to ask this now but does this death change any of those percentages given above?
We would need to know what other underlining health complications, if any, General Powell was dealing with.

Condolences to his family.

"In the context of freedom" is a joke.

The non vaccinated account for 97% of covid deaths, 95% of hospitalizations and 94% of all cases. FREEDOM.

If children were dying , freedom would not be your cry.
What percentage of those people are on their second bout with Covid? No one in the last several pages is arguing against vaccination, only making a case that those that have had Covid and recovered don't need a vax. I've not seen one example of someone getting Covid for a second time and ending up hospitalized and/or dying. The way MSM works I'm sure they would be all over it if it were happening with any kind of frequency.

What percentage of those people are on their second bout with Covid? No one in the last several pages is arguing against vaccination, only making a case that those that have had Covid and recovered don't need a vax. I've not seen one example of someone getting Covid for a second time and ending up hospitalized and/or dying. The way MSM works I'm sure they would be all over it if it were happening with any kind of frequency.
They are simpletons, binary thinkers. It is much easiler to control people if you make everything binary.

The non vaccinated account for 97% of covid deaths, 95% of hospitalizations and 94% of all cases. FREEDOM.
These numbers are likely out of date. If we go the same way as Britain, Iceland & Israel - all countries with vaccination rates over 90% - most of the covid deaths & hospitalizations will be among the fully vaccinated.

Sure a greater proportion of unvaccinated will experience these issues but the overall covid death & hospitalization rates are very low. Even big differences between groups with these tiny numbers are almost clinically meaningless.

So, you are saying that people have no idea if they have had the virus or not. They are being hospitalized or dying because they are not vaccinated or have not had the virus. Why take that chance? just get vaccinated. These police unions that are putting their officers at risk by telling them not to get vaccinated is nuts.

So, you are saying that people have no idea if they have had the virus or not. They are being hospitalized or dying because they are not vaccinated or have not had the virus. Why take that chance? just get vaccinated. These police unions that are putting their officers at risk by telling them not to get vaccinated is nuts.
Or don't just get vaccinated. It's up to each person to decide for themselves.

Your struggle is that on the one hand, you say vaccinate, vaccinate, vaccinate (by force if necessary), but 70% of the population has done that and adding those who have natural immunity, herd immunity is at hand and covid is now an endemic problem, not a pandemic.

The reality you are ignoring is that viruses do what viruses do - they spread and infect those who are vulnerable to them, which, at this point, are a dwindling % of folks that have no immunity - the unvaccinated, the non-recovered, and about 10% of the vaccinated.

Covid has been such a wonderful thing for you leftist authoritarians/neo-Marxists, so it's hard to let go. But you are doubling and tripling down on a losing hand. Every weekend, the football stadiums full of unmasked fans chanting "Let's go Brandon", or the equivalent, says so. The sooner you let go, the less ridiculous you will be - but you won't. Ridiculous is what you do.

Your struggle is that on the one hand, you say vaccinate, vaccinate, vaccinate (by force if necessary), but 70% of the population has done that and adding those who have natural immunity, herd immunity is at hand and covid is now an endemic problem, not a pandemic.

The reality you are ignoring is that viruses do what viruses do - they spread and infect those who are vulnerable to them, which, at this point, are a dwindling % of folks that have no immunity - the unvaccinated, the non-recovered, and about 10% of the vaccinated.

Covid has been such a wonderful thing for you leftist authoritarians/neo-Marxists, so it's hard to let go. But you are doubling and tripling down on a losing hand. Every weekend, the football stadiums full of unmasked fans chanting "Let's go Brandon", or the equivalent, says so. The sooner you let go, the less ridiculous you will be - but you won't. Ridiculous is what you do.
Is it really as low as 10% of the vaccinated? I know too many vaxed people for it to be that low.

Is it really as low as 10% of the vaccinated? I know too many vaxed people for it to be that low.
Who knows? Which is part of the problem. There has been so much lying and misinformation from the experts, you can't trust anything.

10% break thru infections feels reasonable and doesn't offend my sensibilities. Until we know better, I'll roll with that.

My county is a low vax area - about 30%. Delta has resulted in about 600 new cases and 7 new deaths. I am not personally aware of any break thru infections, but I'm sure there are some in those numbers. My reading and sense of the data is that the vast majority of the cases and deaths are among the unvaccinated/non-recovered.

1634592633647.png