Pfizer whistleblower: natural immunity superior to vaccines

Yappi member Ghost and I had this conversation a couple years ago on here, and I remember he stated to the effect that natural immunity is always or nearly always more protective than a vaccine.

Funny back then nobody argued the point. Today, in a political charged issue we have to pretend what we have known scientifically for decades no longer has merit. The difference? We cant charge for naturally gained immunity.

There was huge Covid study that came out from Israel last month saying just that- natural antibodies were more protective and lasted longer (almost double- 11 months vs 6 months) than the vaccine. Wait- you did not hear this from the media?!? Shocker

Here's what bothers me and what I personally think we should all be bothered by, why isn't this good news? You would think that if we as a country wanted to end this pandemic and get back to normal life, strong natural immunity would be something to celebrate, not something to deny. How can we not believe there is some type of hidden agenda, most likely financially based, to push these vaccines on people who simply don't need them? It's just incredible to me that some refuse to accept this science. One it is common sense. Life existed on this planet for thousands of years without vaccines. Obviously natural immunity is a real thing that has kept humans in existence since the beginning time on this planet. Two, there is tremendous amounts of evidence to support this idea and very little to dispute it. Those who push vaccinations have all but quit even arguing against the idea and just went with "because we said so" principle to push their mandates. It's very troubling to me that those who have recovered from Covid are not considered immune in the same fashion as those who have been vaccinated. Antibody test are available. You could prove immunity just as easily as a vaccination card.

Yappi member Ghost and I had this conversation a couple years ago on here, and I remember he stated to the effect that natural immunity is always or nearly always more protective than a vaccine.

Funny back then nobody argued the point. Today, in a political charged issue we have to pretend what we have known scientifically for decades no longer has merit. The difference? We cant charge for naturally gained immunity.
DDE6D845-638D-476F-9323-479B52487BD6.jpeg

Here's what bothers me and what I personally think we should all be bothered by, why isn't this good news? You would think that if we as a country wanted to end this pandemic and get back to normal life, strong natural immunity would be something to celebrate, not something to deny. How can we not believe there is some type of hidden agenda, most likely financially based, to push these vaccines on people who simply don't need them? It's just incredible to me that some refuse to accept this science. One it is common sense. Life existed on this planet for thousands of years without vaccines. Obviously natural immunity is a real thing that has kept humans in existence since the beginning time on this planet. Two, there is tremendous amounts of evidence to support this idea and very little to dispute it. Those who push vaccinations have all but quit even arguing against the idea and just went with "because we said so" principle to push their mandates. It's very troubling to me that those who have recovered from Covid are not considered immune in the same fashion as those who have been vaccinated. Antibody test are available. You could prove immunity just as easily as a vaccination card.
Well said. Amen.

Question???? Natural immunity you know the type you get from getting the virus has been shown and reported to be superior to the immunity you get from being Vax'd. In fact, we know you can be Vax'd and still get, carry and share the virus. Now the question - If you have been Vax'd and then get the virus do you now have the superior immunity that is gotten from nature, like the immunity that the unvax'd get from having covid? Was going to ask the doctor this last Tuesday and forgot.

Question???? Natural immunity you know the type you get from getting the virus has been shown and reported to be superior to the immunity you get from being Vax'd. In fact, we know you can be Vax'd and still get, carry and share the virus. Now the question - If you have been Vax'd and then get the virus do you now have the superior immunity that is gotten from nature, like the immunity that the unvax'd get from having covid? Was going to ask the doctor this last Tuesday and forgot.

I think the Israeli study showed that NI plus 1 shot gave a very small, marginal improvement in protection.

So you are saying having natural immunity then getting the shorts or shots gives a small improvement in protection? I am asking if you get vax'd then get the virus do you get the better natural immunity?

And also, amazingly, we in the natural immunity/non-vax group are being politically demonized by our president. We are the problem. We are dangerous, stupid, and the reason for his crappy economy and the pandemic itself.

Imagine the difference if the Democrats, Biden, Fauci, and the rest of the COVID-19 Nazis said, "Thank you to those who went through this disease and have contributed to our herd immunity. Let's pull together, protect our most vulnerable from this virus, and encourage those who haven't been infected, are vulnerable to serious disease, and remain unprotected to get vaccinated." That would be genuine leadership. Instead we get the partisan demagoguing we are seeing with Brandon.

But I always knew natural immunity is superior to vaccinated immunity because that is the scientific history of virology and immunity. The problem, of course, is that you have to get the disease to get the natural immunity - and COVID-19, while not the worst viral illness I have ever had, was still no joke. I will say that it has had the most long-term effects. It took a month after quarantine to get my full energy back, and today, about 6 months later, I still have about 20% of my smell and 40% of my taste. But I didn't need some scientist at Pfizer to break his NDA to tell me that natural immunity is better, stronger than vaccinated immunity.

Last edited:
What is the big surprise? Most viruses you can get more than once. Why do they recommend a flu shot every year? Vaccine and natural immunity both lose their effectiveness over time. Being vaccinated won't guarantee you won't still get Covid. Having had Covid doesn't guarantee you won't get Covid again. Hopefully in both cases the illness will be less severe. Natural immunity can be more superior but it too lessens over time.
Can You Get COVID-19 More Than Once?https://health.clevelandclinic.org › can-you-get-covid-1...
  1. The pandemic has been happening for a while: As we near year two of pandemic life, several hundred million people have now been infected with and recovered from coronavirus. “At this point, many of those infections happened months or even a year ago,” Dr. Esper says, “and the immunity from those initial infections begins to wane over time.”
  2. Vaccine immunity diminishes with time, too: For Americans who got vaccinated as early as last winter, immunity may be starting to wane as the one-year mark approaches.
As many on here have pointed out, this virus may end up being more like the flu and hopefully can be dealt with the same way. There will always be deaths with the flu.

What is the big surprise? Most viruses you can get more than once. Why do they recommend a flu shot every year? Vaccine and natural immunity both lose their effectiveness over time. Being vaccinated won't guarantee you won't still get Covid. Having had Covid doesn't guarantee you won't get Covid again. Hopefully in both cases the illness will be less severe. Natural immunity can be more superior but it too lessens over time.
Can You Get COVID-19 More Than Once?https://health.clevelandclinic.org › can-you-get-covid-1...
  1. The pandemic has been happening for a while: As we near year two of pandemic life, several hundred million people have now been infected with and recovered from coronavirus. “At this point, many of those infections happened months or even a year ago,” Dr. Esper says, “and the immunity from those initial infections begins to wane over time.”
  2. Vaccine immunity diminishes with time, too: For Americans who got vaccinated as early as last winter, immunity may be starting to wane as the one-year mark approaches.
As many on here have pointed out, this virus may end up being more like the flu and hopefully can be dealt with the same way. There will always be deaths with the flu.
There is some major BS in that link. Trying to tell us that vaccination is better than natural immunity. Total hogwash. And the idea that people who have recovered are more than 2 times more likely to be reinfected than those who are vaccinated. Also, their claim that break through cases are a mere 0.005%, no way that is true. Better do some more research bob, that source isn't worth a whole lot.

If you are against the "eperimental" vax you should be against the "expirimental" anti-bodies.

A large portion of the hopitilizations are unvaxxed and uninsured....MAGA TAX

It is always the R's fault so says Happier. We are less than a year into Biden and disaster after crisis has come to be. I can't wait until Biden's time is over and into the history books and Happier will be telling us how every Biden disaster was somehow the R's fault. What fun that will be!

Just don't die and your good.
I survived living in the polluted Ohio River Valley for 20 years. I survived metal lawn jarts. I survived jumping out of 50 foot tall white pine trees at age 10. I have caught 3 poisonous snakes by hand. I went turtle noodling a few dozen times and have all my fingers. I survived swinging from iffy grapevines over deep ravines. I swam in cow ponds. I slept on the back window ledge in dad's 64 Impala on trips going 80 MPH. I survived 3 years of Mrs Edge's advanced English class. I got through a half dozen bat guano crazy girlfriends and several of their mothers.

Point being: I don't scare easy. You try hard, but I have never been scared of COVID-19 and I'm certainly not going to start now.

But keep trying if it makes you feel good.

There is some major BS in that link. Trying to tell us that vaccination is better than natural immunity. Total hogwash. And the idea that people who have recovered are more than 2 times more likely to be reinfected than those who are vaccinated. Also, their claim that break through cases are a mere 0.005%, no way that is true. Better do some more research bob, that source isn't worth a whole lot.
And you are the one to decide which articles are correct and which are not? Has anything been definitively proven? Many on here claim that Covid is more like the flu than anything else. Why wouldn't we expect similar actions and reactions? Immunity is going to wane over a period of time. What difference does it make if natural immunity is stronger or not? Neither natural or vaccine immunity is permanent. Much like the flu. The flu shot has to be renewed and having the flu once does not protect you from ever getting it again. What is your argument?