Pennsylvania mail in ballots

Yorktown

Dems cheating as always.. They no longer have to “find” ballots in janitor’s closets and in trunks of cars.. just mail them in.

Good to see. This muddying of the waters for voting is just an attempt to undermine elections.

The right to vote is too valuable to just casually throw out common sense and voter integrity. The more opportunities to cheat the system, the more people will do just that. Voting by mail should be limited to absentee ballots, should be rare, and for very good reasons. Not just to get more ballots out there without tracking who is really voting.

Pennsylvania’s SCOTUS has yet to rule on this case. Calling it illegal before they get ahold of it is very premature. Either way this law was a Republican creation so they own it imo.

Pennsylvania’s SCOTUS has yet to rule on this case. Calling it illegal before they get ahold of it is very premature. Either way this law was a Republican creation so they own it imo.

It was wrong, and unconstitutional, it doesn't matter which party controlled the legislature.

Changes to existing voting laws must be approved by the citizens of Pennsylvania...period.

At least 3 different posters have taken the time to explain to him the difference between unsolicited mail-in ballots and requested absentee ballots.

He still doesn't understand.

We're talking double digit IQ here.
Regardless of how the ballots get into the hands of the voter the process of verifying and counting them is exactly the same. You are trying to say that a beagle and a Labrador are not both dogs. They are.

It's good to see, but probably not something to focus too hard on. I'd keep your head down and fight for it. And for the love of God please do not connect it to Trump.

Regardless of how the ballots get into the hands of the voter the process of verifying and counting them is exactly the same.

Distributing and collecting them is not the same for both methods, dullard.

That's the focus of the OP's linked article.

When you throw a bunch of ballots on the street, how do you know who's hands they got into? How do you know who returned them?

Dems cheating as always.. They no longer have to “find” ballots in janitor’s closets and in trunks of cars.. just mail them in.
Click bait media.

Does anyone bother reading the article? There is a key word in the opening phrase, but hey, Blaze Media got the base all fired up.

A court ruling that undated mail-in ballots should not be counted in a local judiciary election was upheld by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court Thursday, in a decision that may change the result of the race.

Good to see. This muddying of the waters for voting is just an attempt to undermine elections.

The right to vote is too valuable to just casually throw out common sense and voter integrity. The more opportunities to cheat the system, the more people will do just that. Voting by mail should be limited to absentee ballots, should be rare, and for very good reasons. Not just to get more ballots out there without tracking who is really voting.

There is no systemic fraud and they do track who votes. You are simply making things up based on no facts or evidence.

If the reverse were more advantageous to your desired outcomes, you could make a better argument that mail-ins and drop boxes were safer than machines and computers, and you undoubtedly would, simply by claiming so.

In fact pubs already do. The voting machines are hacked and contain "cheat codes" and algorithms and they count them twice and people vote multiple times, etc etc etc. Never ends with you people.

There is no systemic fraud and they do track who votes. You are simply making things up based on no facts or evidence.

If the reverse were more advantageous for your desired outcomes, you could make a better argument that mail-ins and drop boxes were safer than machines and computers, and you undoubtedly would, simply by claiming so.

In fact pubs already do. The voting machines are hacked and contain "cheat codes" and algorithms and allow people to vote multiple times, etc etc etc. Never ends with you people.
My God you drink the kool-aid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the reverse were more advantageous to your desired outcomes, you could make a better argument that mail-ins and drop boxes were safer than machines and computers, and you undoubtedly would, simply by claiming so.
That's just not true. I've believed we should vote in person with ID's for 25+ years.

We had a discussion in the 90s about online voting. It was brought up that voting in your own home meant that you couldn't control the undue influence of others in the home. Parents, siblings, friends, or others could look over your shoulder and make you vote for their preferred candidate. Especially the more vulnerable people could easily be manipulated.

Voting in person with ID and in private is the only way to get someone's true vote. Mail-in ballots have all the same pitfalls as online voting.

So, no, you are incorrect. I would not change my preferred method of voting based on what is more advantageous for the candidate or issue I support in that election.

Distributing and collecting them is not the same for both methods, dullard.

That's the focus of the OP's linked article.

When you throw a bunch of ballots on the street, how do you know who's hands they got into? How do you know who returned them?
That doesn't matter. Last time.....the signature on the ballot has to match the signature on file for that voter. What are the chances that some random hooligan voting under the name "Tom Smith" exactly matches his signature? 1 in a million? 1 in 2 million. Just because someone submits a ballot fraudulently doesn't mean it is being counted. You MAGA fools are under the impression that hundreds of thousands of ballots are being submitted by someone other than the name of the voter on the ballots. AND you think they are being counted. This simply is not happening. Just another conspiracy being floated around by the GOP to justify Trumps claims of fraud.

So, no, you are incorrect. I would not change my preferred method of voting based on what is more advantageous for the candidate or issue I support in that election.

That is fine. Vote how you prefer. But don't make up facts to support your argument on how I should vote.

I prefer automatic registration and NOT voting in person. Because that is what I prefer. And that is fine too. Difference is I don't need to make up some unproven conspiracy theory bs to support it. Only that it is more convenient and we are best represented, and a democracy best supported, by increasing participation not decreasing it. If that favors Democrats then so be it, that's Republican's problem. Again, please spare me the lies.

I've asked this before and I will ask this again too, do any of these gop so-called "improvements" include a single effort to increase the number of machines or polling stations or reduce wait times or allow for national holiday? If not, your idea is dead in the water, cuz we could not come close to handling an in person on a work day presidential election. Or is that the intent?

That is fine. Vote how you prefer. But don't make up facts to support your argument on how I should vote.

I prefer automatic registration and NOT voting in person. Because that is what I prefer. And that is fine too. Difference is I don't need to make up some unproven conspiracy theory bs to support it. Only that it is more convenient and we are best represented, and a democracy best supported, by increasing participation not decreasing it. If that favors Democrats then so be it, that's Republican's problem. Again, please spare me the lies.

I've asked this before and I will ask this again too, do any of these gop so-called "improvements" include a single effort to increase the number of machines or polling stations or reduce wait times or allow for national holiday? If not, your idea is dead in the water, cuz we could not come close to handling an in person on a work day presidential election. Or is that the intent?
Just because you call them lies doesn't make it so. I'm in favor of 100% participation by every eligible voter making their choice in private.

Allowing others to manipulate vulnerable people because it helps their candidate is just silly. There is no way that people would create a system of voting that includes mail-in ballots unless they felt it benefited their side.