Pelosi bounces Jordan and Banks from insurrection investigation committee

CNN and BLM both admitted to having paid instigators there to motivate the mob.

While that is no excuse for poor behavior it is certainly important in an investigation. What level of Responsibility do they bear?
We know who the instigators is...it is all on video.

Good read on why Nancy is doing what she's doing....
It could become a first in history. Think about this, a person being awarded the Medal of Honor while wearing a brown bag over their head to keep his or her identity unknow.

No reason to include them? How about to ensure a fair hearing? To ensure bipartisanship. To give the committee credibility.
How would it be fair when Jordan is a material witness and the other whack job said that January 6th was the fault of Biden and his administration? His administration was not even in office. Those two whack jobs would destroy the integrity of any proceeding.

How would it be fair when Jordan is a material witness and the other whack job said that January 6th was the fault of Biden and his administration? His administration was not even in office. Those two whack jobs would destroy the integrity of any proceeding.
Then expose him during the investigation.

Why be afraid of allowing one to defend themselves? It's a cornerstone of Democracy.

It could become a first in history. Think about this, a person being awarded the Medal of Honor while wearing a brown bag over their head to keep his or her identity unknow.
Your defense of Ashli Babbit is something....

Why be afraid of allowing one to defend themselves? It's a cornerstone of Democracy.
He can testify underoath and defend himself. No need to dismantle the rest of the committee with his idiocy.

They can call Jordan as a witness under oath but he would never agree to appear in that capacity. He just wants to spew lies from the other side of the table.

Your defense of Ashli Babbit is something....

How about telling us the name of our hero? How is that a defense of Babbit? I have always though I was something, a person that thinks commonsense is a important part of thinking and looking at how to run our country and govt.

How about telling us the name of our hero? How is that a defense of Babbit? I have always though I was something, a person that thinks commonsense is a important part of thinking and looking at how to run our country and govt.
If the MAGA terrorist scale back their death threats on everyone who doesn't think trump is JHC maybe they can share more info...

Just admit... you're happy with a kangaroo court.

What's good for the goose. Deal with it.

Personally I was furious when Pelosi caved to McCarthy's request for equal membership and subpoena power, then was elated when he subsequently declined to appease Trump. Idiots, LOL.

Btw F Gym Jordan he's a joke and everyone knows it. Surprised he didn't nominate MTG or Boebert or Gosar either. Get real.

Personally I was furious when Pelosi caved to McCarthy's request for equal membership and subpoena power, then was elated when he subsequently declined to appease Trump. Idiots, LOL.

Btw F Gym Jordan he's a joke and everyone knows it. Surprised he didn't nominate MTG or Boebert or Gosar either. Get real.
A other nut job in favor of a kangaroo court.

A very bad precedent; better to let the fools on the committee than to ban them; at least that gives the appearance of trying to be fair instead of operating a kangaroo court. Another shortsighted decision that will come back to bite the democrats.
I think the moment that Banks indicated that he was going to call Capitol Police as witnesses and focus on the security situation that day Pelosi had no choice. I'm sure the first thing Banks would have shown as part of his questioning of the DC Police leadership would be those strange videos where the police are letting, if not encouraging, people to go into the building. Second, Pelosi's decision to turn down Trump's request for the National Guard to be deployed would have come under scrutiny.

Why are we being told that a it was an "armed insurrection," "Domestic Terrorism," " an attempted Coup," "an act of Treason," "The worst attack on American Democracy since the British burned the Capital in 1814". It all comes down to the Nancy Pelosi select committee investigation is the Democrats last and only hope for the Democrats to retain control of Congress. Pelosi can take no chances so Banks and Jordan had to go. Pelosi has the deck stacked to make sure the fix is in place and the findings are only what the D's want told. If the Democrats can't make the next election about Jan 6th and it being the worst day for the GOP ever this could be a sad day for the D's as the failures of the Biden plan during the first two years will be front and center. We will be hearing come election time about Jan 6 and:

1. Inflation
2. A fourth wave of the Covid-19 after Biden told us July 4th 2021 will be our independence from the virus'
3' How we have had 4 million plus illegals come to visit us and get to stay. maybe 300,000 other that evaded getting caught crossing the border.
4.Shootings -woundings- killings - guns and crimes in our cities.
5. The democrat plan to spend and send some more spending us right into being a third world county.
6. Bidens mental state and what will take over for him. This will have to be controlled by a GOP controlled House and Senate.

Did I miss anything? The election will come down to Jan 6th and the Biden disaster.

I think the moment that Banks indicated that he was going to call Capitol Police as witnesses and focus on the security situation that day Pelosi had no choice. I'm sure the first thing Banks would have shown as part of his questioning of the DC Police leadership would be those strange videos where the police are letting, if not encouraging, people to go into the building. Second, Pelosi's decision to turn down Trump's request for the National Guard to be deployed would have come under scrutiny.
No. I think the moment that Banks said the insurrection was the fault of the Biden administration, it eliminated him from any possibility of being put on the Committee. You have to be operating in some realm of reality to serve on a committee like that.

No. I think the moment that Banks said the insurrection was the fault of the Biden administration, it eliminated him from any possibility of being put on the Committee. You have to be operating in some realm of reality to serve on a committee like that.
The "Domestic Terrorism", attempted Coup", Act of Treason," Worst attack ever. That realm of reality?

Reactions: y2h

GYM...LOL!!!!!!

The "Domestic Terrorism", attempted Coup", Act of Treason," Worst attack ever. That realm of reality?
You should be listening to the police testimony this morning. Their account just may be a bit more accurate than Tucker’s.