#PACtion™ 2024

The BellStores and PACtion™ hype is real.

1711468903342.png

Last edited:
The problem with adding Chippewa, would be that Orrville, Triway, and Tuslaw immediately apply to WCAL as the Chippewa replacement. One of those schools gets in, poof, back to square one.....
How do you think Dalton would vote for Tuslaw NOW if they applied to the WCAL?

:ROFLMAO:

Note: There's two possible schools I'd poach from the WCAL if I was PACtion™. One has really good football (Norwayne) and the other is a chronic underachiever (Waynedale) but has state championship caliber wrestling and might want a change of scenery for other sports. God knows the Golden Bear football program needs a shake up.

Plus Waynedale borders THREE PACtion™ school districts (Fairless, Triway, and Orrville) and nearly another (Tuslaw).

Of course this will NEVER happen and it would likely require a big school/small school divisional arrangement.

Right now I would strongly guess that the only tires PACtion™ Gary Woods could possibly kick are flat tires like St. Thomas Aquinas who can barely field a team, Minerva who can probably lose to 8-man opponent schools, and Mogadore who is lacking in the "sports other than football" department.

There seems to be silence out of Coventry, who would make a lot of sense.

Last edited:
How do you think Dalton would vote for Tuslaw NOW if they applied to the WCAL?

:ROFLMAO:

Note: There's two possible schools I'd poach from the WCAL if I was PACtion™. One has really good football (Norwayne) and the other is a chronic underachiever (Waynedale) but has state championship caliber wrestling and might want a change of scenery for other sports.

Plus Waynedale borders THREE PACtion™ school districts (Fairless, Triway, and Orrville) and nearly another (Tuslaw).

Of course this will NEVER happen.
Same problem would persist in poaching any team/teams from WCAL - those 3 teams I mentioned would all immediately apply for WCAL.

I think the simple solution is a merger. PACtion and WCAL merger to form wcPACtion. The new WCPAC would be look similar to the IVC. Who says no?

Same problem would persist in poaching any team/teams from WCAL - those 3 teams I mentioned would all immediately apply for WCAL.

I think the simple solution is a merger. PACtion and WCAL merger to form wcPACtion. The new WCPAC would be look similar to the IVC. Who says no?
I love that idea. I think the only thing holding that back is Wayne County conservatism and I'm talking cultural/sports and not politics in my meaning.

If you work in business you've heard it a million times: "Why do we need to change?" "We're fine the way we are." "We've always done it this way."

That's what I think you'd get from the WCAL.

A merged PACtion™ and WCAL is 15 schools so you gotta add one more school to make either a total of four, four-team pods or two divisions of 8. Of course you could do 3 divisions of 5 schools each.

I love that idea. I think the only thing holding that back is Wayne County conservatism and I'm talking cultural/sports and not politics in my meaning.

If you work in business you've heard it a million times: "Why do we need to change?" "We're fine the way we are." "We've always done it this way."

That's what I think you'd get from the WCAL.
This is the 100th year for the WCAL in football...they are not going to change anything...we have history!

This is the 100th year for the WCAL in football...they are not going to change anything...we have history!

WCAL football IS history. Did some digging awhile back and posted on that thread about the titles schools had over the years. Was then corrected that the early days it was the WAL and didn't become the WCAL until some point (50's?). There's some SERIOUS pride over there about the most . . . "interesting" stuff.

Did someone screw up the recipe to chicken paprikash or what's going on here?
Viktor doesn't like beating a dead horse memes. The Hungarian community is sensitive about rumored horse meat sold at the old Red Pepper Steak House in Norton (owned by Hungarian Americans) and that meme lags compared to Caitlyn Clark sponsored by BellStores.

The Red Pepper was tuff. Youse want history? Youse want tuffness? The WCAL is a joke compared to the freaking Red Pepper.

1711484363164.png

1711484841956.png

Attachments

• 1711484234985.png
    1711484234985.png
    657.1 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Viktor doesn't like beating a dead horse memes. The Hungarian community is sensitive about rumored horse meat sold at the old Red Pepper Steak House in Norton (owned by Hungarian Americans) and that meme lags compared to Caitlyn Clark sponsored by BellStores.

The Red Pepper was tuff. Youse want history? Youse want tuffness? The WCAL is a joke compared to the freaking Red Pepper.

View attachment 56418
View attachment 56419
Did you see the price they charged for a 20 ounce steak dinner.....oh for the simple times...lol

Looks like Ethan Wright is playing at YSU as a Penguin this up coming year.

1. Good for him
2. How? How does a guy who last played hs football in 2019 still have 2 years of eligibility entering 2024 season? Crazy!
3. This is not a knock on him, but there’s a lesson in his story for families about recruiting. Started as ACC commitment and will finish in 1-AA 6 years later. Very seldom is life a straight line.
1711543782427.png

Got a good laugh out of this. Most know that Koach ran the league so will be interesting how Mr Woods proceeds. My guess - he'll do nothing until it's time to step down and let the new person make that call.
My question is WHO will be the new commissioner? I say former Tuslaw AD David Burkett just for the entertainment of the PACtion™ thread.

Or Nate Held runs a coup d'etat with the backing of the Justus Junta and becomes commissioner.

1711547772307.png

The Justus Junta

View attachment 56452

The General Lee is leaving Baltimore on a trip to an undisclosed PACtion™ location.
The older I get, the less I think things like this were accidents..... Seems umm, interesting to me, that in the last couple years we've had supply chain issues causes by ports being inaccessible because of Cargo Ship crashes. The first one in the 2021 in the Suez Canal because a ship beached itself. Interesting that a captain of a ship like that would "accidentally" run his ship aground. Now this, based on the path of the ship it sure looks like it steered right, directly at that support structure. These are massive ships, they don't turn on a dime - so they had to be directed into these bad situations and you'd think the errors would be caught before catastrophe if they weren't done on purpose.

This bridge is going to take a decade to rebuild.

1. Good for him
2. How? How does a guy who last played hs football in 2019 still have 2 years of eligibility entering 2024 season? Crazy!
3. This is not a knock on him, but there’s a lesson in his story for families about recruiting. Started as ACC commitment and will finish in 1-AA 6 years later. Very seldom is life a straight line.
View attachment 56445
Ethan Wright signed up for the Luke Fickell UC Bearcat program and wound up with the Scott Satterfield experience. It's not what he signed up for in Cincinnata so why not just go to YSU and likely be a key cog in a Penguin offense running over the likes of Duquesne and Villanova?

The older I get, the less I think things like this were accidents..... Seems umm, interesting to me, that in the last couple years we've had supply chain issues causes by ports being inaccessible because of Cargo Ship crashes. The first one in the 2021 in the Suez Canal because a ship beached itself. Interesting that a captain of a ship like that would "accidentally" run his ship aground. Now this, based on the path of the ship it sure looks like it steered right, directly at that support structure. These are massive ships, they don't turn on a dime - so they had to be directed into these bad situations and you'd think the errors would be caught before catastrophe if they weren't done on purpose.

Let me channel my Alex Jones.....I've got some theories.

Yes, I agree. The globalists are planning to bring us to our knees by crippling the legendary port of..... Uh.... Baltimore. Now the vessels will have to be diverted all the way to the Port of Virginia, untold miles away and delaying deliveries by minutes and possibly even hours!

Tuslaw baseball thrashed Minerva 13-3 to open the season on Monday. The Lions clearly not ready to get punched in the mouth with early season #PACtion™.
Hard to get a read on that game, Minerva walked 16 batters...... not downplaying our potential but might find out more tonight against NW considering they only lost 4-2 to the "Mighty" Tigers.

Yes, I agree. The globalists are planning to bring us to our knees by crippling the legendary port of..... Uh.... Baltimore. Now the vessels will have to be diverted all the way to the Port of Virginia, untold miles away and delaying deliveries by minutes and possibly even hours!
Justin T of Ottawa, Ontario, and Greasy Gavin of Sacramento agree with your hot take sponsored by Sanders Market.

86853.jpeg

Last edited: