PAC 2023

In Love Hearts GIF by MOODMAN

View attachment 48695
View attachment 48696

Just based on this picture, the press box reminds me a lot of Perry (Lake County). But it's the complete opposite from Perry when it comes to proximity to the field - Perry is SO FAR away!

Scooby Doo Drool GIF
I see a lot of potential for BellStores signage on that big press box.

I loved the press box you described...Benson's is horrible....you are put in a suite...the ledge to the window comes to your lower chest...so you have to sit in elevated chairs that can manage the ledge...except you can only put 5 chairs there...so now you have to have guys stand in between the chairs so they can see....then at halftime you have to run down the hall to get to an elevator they are holding to go down one floor to another elevator they are holding so you can get to field level to get to the locker rooms...while holding all these elevators it now causes people to back up and become a congested mess
That whole situation with Benson is from a lack of leadership in Canton. The Hall of Fame Village is a bore. That stadium is such a bore. I'm good with state title games there (Massillon is better for games but that's another discussion) but Benson is still an underwhelming football flop house of empty seats, empty bank accounts and empty promises.

McKinley should go rogue and build their own 10,000 seat stadium and get out of Benson. On that I'm serious. They could even add a pro wrestling ring at the stadium for the Brawlin' Bulldogs. On that, I'm kidding.

It's funny that Jim Porter was the publisher of the Repository for years which never met a grandiose Hall of Fame project it didn't like even advocating for far flung corners of Stark County to help pay for a City of Canton project. The hype was nonstop.

Of course when the corporate grim reaper at the Gannett-owned Repository started showing up Jim Porter's landing spot was the HOF.

You're not supposed to connect the dots.

Just remember....$12 per hour retail jobs and a ferris wheel at the Hall of Fame Village is going to cure all of Canton's issues. Ignore the urban decline in Canton which is as obvious as the dollar bills falling out of Zelenskyy's pockets.

Last edited:
That whole situation with Benson is from a lack of leadership in Canton. The Hall of Fame Village is a bore. That stadium is such a bore. I'm good with state title games there (Massillon is better for games but that's another discussion) but Benson is still an underwhelming football flop house of empty seats, empty bank accounts and empty promises.

McKinley should go rogue and build their own 10,000 seat stadium and get out of Benson. On that I'm serious. They could even add a pro wrestling ring at the stadium for the Brawlin' Bulldogs. On that, I'm kidding.
From everything that I hear...McKinley will build or have somebody build them a new stadium...10,000...in a not a very great part of Southeast Canton. The school wants to leave the Hall of Fame area, too many distractions for their children, the HoF has to pay people to work McKinley home games...they only drew 12,000 for the Mass and McK game. When you drive-by and see all the construction...you will go ok....then take a better look and ask...where will you park? In the end all of us in this county will pay for some of this with all the money they have borrowed...and the stadium is falling apart.

From everything that I hear...McKinley will build or have somebody build them a new stadium...10,000...in a not a very great part of Southeast Canton. The school wants to leave the Hall of Fame area, too many distractions for their children, the HoF has to pay people to work McKinley home games...they only drew 12,000 for the Mass and McK game. When you drive-by and see all the construction...you will go ok....then take a better look and ask...where will you park? In the end all of us in this county will pay for some of this with all the money they have borrowed...and the stadium is falling apart.
McKinley vacating the HOF area will probably happen but I hope the Memorial Fieldhouse is torn down brick by brick and plank by plank before that happens and it is rebuilt wherever the new McKinley HS is built.

McKinley vacating the HOF area will probably happen but I hope the Memorial Fieldhouse is torn down brick by brick and plank by plank before that happens and it is rebuilt wherever the new McKinley HS is built.
There are generations of bball fans in this area whose most cherished memories happened in that building.

Don't get there as often as I used to, but one of the things I've always enjoyed was during the Regionals when fans from the "how did they get here" schools walk in for the first time and just marvel at the it. Stood in concession line with an older fella (before I was one), who was a fan of one of those schools that had no shot to win, tell me "We might not win, but these kids will always be remembered as the ones that played in the Fieldhouse."

That place really is something special.

The Hall of Fame and City of Canton should just tax the heck out of all the Pennsylvania visitors to the annual Pittsburgh Steelers Hall of Fame player induction ceremony instead of taxing the good people of Limaville, Maximo, Bowdil, and Beach City.

The Pittsburgh fans flock to Canton and the HOF knows it so look for Hall of Fame invitations going out to Weegie Thompson, Mark Malone, and Walter Abercrombie really soon. Myron Cope will receive a special broadcasters HOF induction while Mark Madden will be nominated for sportswriting, donut eating, and general crankiness. Bill Hillgrove also will be in the broadcasters wing of the HOF for not only his Steelers play-by-play on the radio but his weekly jazz music show on Pittsburgh radio.

That weirdo Pittsburgh Dad from YouTube (not YinzTube) will give an induction speech sponsored by Giant Eagle.

Pile those french fries on the steak salad with some ranch dressing. Gimme an Eat 'n Park smiley cookie. LFG!!!

Last edited:
Sjsu Theres A Chance GIF by San Jose State Spartans

It's Wednesday, and I'm trying to convince myself that the Royals can do the unthinkable and shock Chardon on Friday night. For the second year in a row, CVCA will be David to a D3 Goliath, which I realize will find little sympathy on this board. But reality is, the Royals are a D4 enrollment that is boosted into D3 due to Competitive Balance. Friday night, they will play D2-level Chardon, which is placed into D3 also due to Competitive Balance. It is the 5th largest school in D3 (370 boys) against the 6th smallest (232 boys). and about I'll I can come up with is ...

Gomocs GIF by Chattanooga Mocs

Unfortunately ...

Barack Obama Reality GIF by Obama

Drew Pasteur's Fantastic 50 rankings show D3 Region 9 #7 seed Chardon to be slightly better than that seed. How much better?
  • He has Chardon as the 4th best team in all of Division III
  • Pasteur has them as the 28th best team in the entire state of Ohio
That set me to looking through the archives at CVCA's history against Top-100 ranked schools. It is both humbling and insightful, Seven games, Seven losses:
  • 2008: #13 Mooney 14 CVCA 6
  • 2014: #59 Triway 45 CVCA 14
  • 2018: #77 Orrville 37 CVCA 34
  • 2018: #61 Perry 48 CVCA 34
  • 2019: #33 Aurora 14 CVCA 7
  • 2019: #42 Perry 37 CVCA 14
  • 2020: #55 Lake Catholic 35 CVCA 21
The record speaks for itself, and it's not pretty (unless you are @thePITman or @RedRider1 with memories of those 2014 and 2018 teams). Still, they are going to play the game. Both teams run the Wing T. Both teams are strong running the ball and ferocious in defending the run. Still, Chardon has been to three straight regional finals and the seniors on this team have won two state championships.

Reality Reaction GIF by Married At First Sight

So I dug deeper. Hoping for some type of sign ... anything to give me hope. And then ...

Chris Pratt Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Chardon ... the Hilltoppers ... that bastion of high school football success. They've climbed the mountain. They've topped the hills. But ... one thing they have not done ...

THEY HAVE AN ALL-TIME LOSING RECORD AGAINST CURRENT PAC SCHOOLS!
  • 11/12/1976: Manchester 26 Chardon 8
  • 9/7/2007: Northwest 55 Chardon 16
  • 9/5/2008: Northwest 37 Chardon 16
  • 9/12/14: Chardon 40 Canton South 20 (they were just lucky that Poochie was torching 3rd graders!)
So there you have it. If the Royals are going to pull off the most monumental of upsets, it all comes back to #PACtion.

Looking forward to Friday night. Good luck to the Wildcats and Indians (someone has to win!) as well as the Titans and Falcons.

Actually the last conversation I had concerning that building is it will stay...they decided if the natatorium can stay so can the Fieldhouse...some key people want that building to stay...there are plans to do some serious upgrades...if it gets to that point

The Hall of Fame and City of Canton should just tax the heck out of all the Pennsylvania visitors to the annual Pittsburgh Steelers Hall of Fame player induction ceremony instead of taxing the good people of Limaville, Maximo, Bowdil, and Beach City.

The Pittsburgh fans flock to Canton and the HOF knows it so look for Hall of Fame invitations going out to Weegie Thompson, Mark Malone, and Walter Abercrombie really soon. Myron Cope will receive a special broadcasters HOF induction while Mark Madden will be nominated for sportswriting, donut eating, and general crankiness. Bill Hillgrove also will be in the broadcasters wing of the HOF for not only his Steelers play-by-play on the radio but his weekly jazz music show on Pittsburgh radio.

That weirdo Pittsburgh Dad from YouTube (not YinzTube) will give an induction speech sponsored by Giant Eagle.

Pile those french fries on the steak salad with some ranch dressing. Gimme an Eat 'n Park smiley cookie. LFG!!!
I actually like Eat n Park...lol

It's Wednesday, and I'm trying to convince myself that the Royals can do the unthinkable and shock Chardon on Friday night. For the second year in a row, CVCA will be David to a D3 Goliath, which I realize will find little sympathy on this board. But reality is, the Royals are a D4 enrollment that is boosted into D3 due to Competitive Balance. Friday night, they will play D2-level Chardon, which is placed into D3 also due to Competitive Balance. It is the 5th largest school in D3 (370 boys) against the 6th smallest (232 boys). and about I'll I can come up with is ...

Unfortunately ...

Drew Pasteur's Fantastic 50 rankings show D3 Region 9 #7 seed Chardon to be slightly better than that seed. How much better?
That set me to looking through the archives at CVCA's history against Top-100 ranked schools. It is both humbling and insightful, Seven games, Seven losses:
The record speaks for itself, and it's not pretty (unless you are @thePITman or @RedRider1 with memories of those 2014 and 2018 teams). Still, they are going to play the game. Both teams run the Wing T. Both teams are strong running the ball and ferocious in defending the run. Still, Chardon has been to three straight regional finals and the seniors on this team have won two state championships.

So I dug deeper. Hoping for some type of sign ... anything to give me hope. And then ...

Chardon ... the Hilltoppers ... that bastion of high school football success. They've climbed the mountain. They've topped the hills. But ... one thing they have not done ...

• 9/12/14: Chardon 40 Canton South 20 (they were just lucky that Poochie was torching 3rd graders!)
So there you have it. If the Royals are going to pull off the most monumental of upsets, it all comes back to #PACtion.

Looking forward to Friday night. Good luck to the Wildcats and Indians (someone has to win!) as well as the Titans and Falcons.
My good man that is a lot of serious digging for a playoff game...lol

Unfortunately ...

It would take me a month to make a post like this.

The official lodging of PACtion or is it the Federal League? @Smoove Mooves - please give us a review of this fine motel.

View attachment 48779
See this is where our nation is failing us. Instead of going to court, some enterprising council member should have suggested they open an auxiliary station there. Rent a few rooms, put bars on them. That would cut down on response time & transportation costs on top of the accelerated rehab of making folks stay there stone sober & without …. well, we’ll call it “accompaniment”.

The official lodging of PACtion or is it the Federal League? @Smoove Mooves - please give us a review of this fine motel.

View attachment 48779
The Fed had two fine short stay places...The No-Tell Motel and Steve's....Bungalo 7 was stylishly decorated....all mirrors! East Canton had a place that spoke the truth! $8.00 for the night...$6.00 for a short stay...so how long is a short stay?

IMG_20231024_132816369.jpg

Kotite Part Two - Total Madness

There's wild #PACtion in play on a Thursday night. The MAC or Fed or IVC or WCAL or OCC or the other OCC or GCL don't have anything over #PACtion.

What league is Mogadore in? Yeah the jabroni conference.

We run this Yappi forum and the others are jabronis.

Anyways...#PACtion needs a Cincinnata Bengals Skyline Chili DJ Reader cup!

The Slaw needs like 5,000 Skyline Bengals cups to teach winning to the Mustang kids and their mini van moms and all the fans.

And Melissa Macaroni, Tuslaw's less than superintendent?

Macaroni....doesn't understand 4th and goal situations and wants to give her Pat Shurmur crappy Tuslaw coaching staff the benefit of the doubt vs CVCA from a few years ago in the car showroom of @the123kidz

No.

Macaroni is clueless and so was the former Slaw AD. Aka groundskeeper willy.

The Slaw is a Ringling and Brothers caliber clown show.

Just like The Slaw dropping Dalton off the schedule.

Where's the jugglers and lion taming show?

Anyways....get some Skyline Bengals cups!

@Playoffs??? @Stark Sports @Washedup24

There's six Bengals cups available.

Burrow, Higgins, Ty Hilton, DJ Reader, Chase, and Logan Wilson.

The Slaw needs winning and Skyline Chili.

If you like good food, my mom makes a homemade version of Skyline Chili and if yinz try it youse will get all her WNIR 100 FM opinions which aren't that far from mine.

Just remember the Hungarian 1956 revolution and Nixon's The One 1968. 😂

Ask my mother about a hospital no longer being in Tiger Town.....get ready for F bombs.

I agree.... Massillon should have a hospital and it's very upsetting to the retiree friends of my mom who meet at Menches for monthly lunches and to also complain about their kids.

They all agree Canton sucks and Massillon needs more representation.

Mayor KCP - Kathy Cavernous Potholes - sucks.

Don't lose your muffler driving on Cherry.

A revolution is percolating west of the viaduct of Massillon.

Meadowlake Estates is leading all of the skullduggery.

Screenshot_20231026-211529-299.png

This is the political populist spirit of Meadowlake Estates and old world Tuslaw. Not "new Slaw."

@thePITman you recently said Kotite took off the makeup and mask with my societal and political views....well....welcome to the uber old school precincts of Tuscarawas Township.

Posobiec is a damn Commie in our 'hood, dude.

This is the old world John George's Rolling Rock stuff with a theme song to boot:

(State Route 93 aka Manchester Road in this video is totally #PACtion and totally relatable to me as it should be to all #PACtion fans and even those in Carrollton.)

And now shocking hot takes about PACtion games:

🔥 🔥 🔥

Canton South vs Northwest: Wildcats. Canal Fulton is like SD Jones in this match. The NW Indians take the L.

Triway vs Harrison Central: Triway wins like Brutus Beefcake in an upset vs Paul "Mr. Wonderful" Orndorff.

Even so....Paul Orndorff did a damn fine interview with Mean Gene Okerlund.

And despite those great interviews, Harrison Central will be like Ivan Putski and the turtle head & shell analogy vs Triway.

I mentioned the great interview with Mean Gene....y'all watch all of this video you jabrones...and then get back to Kotite.

Triway wins in honor of the Ohio Valley memory of the Steubenville/Ohio Valley WTOV Channel 9 Kellas Crazies.

The Grecian Great...George Kellas....complete with a perm knows moussaka and Triway upsets in Cadiz. RIP George Kellas:

Screenshot_20231026-223029-979.png

Fairless at South Range. Come on. South Range by 60.

CVCA vs Chardon. I hate Chardon aka Chardonnay because of the corrupt Dolan clan who are from there. They take all kinds of advice and money from Les Epstein-Wexner.

F the Dolans and their crummy ownership of the Cleveland Indians and the bat-craptacular campaign of Matt Dolan for the US Senate.

Matt Dolan blows.

CVCA by 10!

And....Carrollton will never join PACtion!

We're rolling it out hot tonight.

#PACtion...make that Quadruple #PACtion

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231026-223029-979.png
    Screenshot_20231026-223029-979.png
    294.8 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
View attachment 48790

There's wild #PACtion in play on a Thursday night. The MAC or Fed or IVC or WCAL or OCC or the other OCC or GCL don't have anything over #PACtion. What league is Mogadore in? Yeah the jabroni conference.

We run this forum and the others are jabronis.

The Slaw needs like 5,000 Skyline Bengals cups to teach winning to the Mustang kids mini van moms and all the fans.

And Melissa Macaroni, Tuslaw's less than superintendent.

Macaroni....that clown....doesn't understand 4th and goal situations and wants to give her Pat Shurmur crappy Tuslaw coaching staff the benefit of the doubt vs CVCA from a few years ago in the car showroom of @the123kidz

No.

Macaroni is clueless and so was the former Slaw AD David Burkett. Aka groundskeeper willy.

Just liike The Slaw dropping Dalton off the schedule.

If you like good food, my mom makes a homemade version of Skyline Chili and if yinz try it youse will get all her WNIR 100 FM opinions which aren't that far from mine. Just remember the Hungarian 1956 revolution and Nixon's The One 1968. 😂

She's also all old world Massillon! Ask her about a hospital no longer being in Tiger Town.....get ready for F bombs.

I agree.... Massillon should have a hospital and it's very upsetting to the retiree friends of my mom who meet at Menche's for monthly lunches and complaints about their kids.

View attachment 48791

Canton South vs Northwest: Wildcats. Canal Fulton is SD Jones in this match The NW QB Pappas is a like total jabroni UPS sales dude with a broken down brown delivery truck and rumors of poor behavior that the union has to defend legally. All those packages meant for North Canton wound up in North Carolina.

Triway vs Harrison Central: Triway wins like Brutus Beefcake in an upset vs Paul Mr. One-derful Orndorff. Yassssss!

CVCA vs Chardon. I hate Chardon aka Chardonnay because of the corrupt Dolan clan who are from there. They take all kinds of advice and money from Les Epstein-Wexner.

F the Dolans and their *y ownership of the Cleveland Indians and the *y campaign of Matt Dolan for the US Senate. CVCA by 10!

#PACtion
Skyline. Nixon. SD Jones. Mr. Wonderful.

Not exactly sure what I just read, but it gets a like!

View attachment 48790

There's wild #PACtion in play on a Thursday night. The MAC or Fed or IVC or WCAL or OCC or the other OCC or GCL don't have anything over #PACtion.

The Slaw needs like 5,000 Skyline Bengals cups to teach winning to the Mustang kids and their mini van moms and all the fans.

Macaroni....doesn't understand 4th and goal situations and wants to give her Pat Shurmur crappy Tuslaw coaching staff the benefit of the doubt vs CVCA from a few years ago in the car showroom of @the123kidz

No.

Macaroni is clueless and so was the former Slaw AD David Burkett. Aka groundskeeper willy.

Just liike The Slaw dropping Dalton off the schedule.

If you like good food, my mom makes a homemade version of Skyline Chili and if yinz try it youse will get all her WNIR 100 FM opinions which aren't that far from mine.

My mom is very old world Massillon! Ask her about a hospital no longer being in Tiger Town.....get ready for F bombs.

I agree.... Massillon should have a hospital and it's very upsetting to the retiree friends of my mom who meet at Menches for monthly lunches and to also complain about their kids.

View attachment 48791

This is the political populist spirit of Meadowlake Estates and old world Tuslaw. Not "new Slaw."

@thePITman you recently said Kotite took off the makeup and mask with my societal and political views....well....welcome to the uber old school precincts of Tuscarawas Township.

This is the old world John George's Rolling Rock stuff with a theme song to boot:

(State Route 93 aka Manchester Road in this video is totally #PACtion and totally relatable to me as it should be to all #PACtion fans and even those in Carrollton.)

🔥 🔥 🔥

Canton South vs Northwest: Wildcats. Canal Fulton is like SD Jones in this match. The NW Indians take the L.

Triway vs Harrison Central: Triway wins like Brutus Beefcake in an upset vs Paul "Mr. Wonderful" Orndorff.

And despite those great interviews, Harrison Central will be like Ivan Putski and the turtle head & shell analogy vs Triway.

I mentioned the great interview with Mean Gene....y'all watch all of this video you jabrones...and then get back to Kotite.

Triway wins in honor of the Ohio Valley memory of the Steubenville/Ohio Valley WTOV Channel 9 Kellas Crazies.

The Grecian Great...George Kellas....complete with a perm knows moussaka and Triway upsets in Cadiz. RIP George Kellas:

View attachment 48793

F the Dolans and their crummy ownership of the Cleveland Indians and the bat-craptacular campaign of Matt Dolan for the US Senate.

Matt Dolan blows.

CVCA by 10!

Even though it's in the "heart" of Massillon we got a Chik-Fila now does that count? It's a start I guess, anyways, first off, I'd like to wish all PAC teams good luck this weekend!! Second off, not sure what I'll have to complain about now that football is over? Oh wait, should be more of the same with baseball........ can hardly wait. Thank God wrestling is an individual sport but even that has serious issues to deal with at Tuslaw, I'll leave that on the wrestling threads. I can only hope for a complete cleaning of the house with football and baseball. I promise I'm not always this negative, just don't ask my wife as she likely will not agree since she gets to hear my bitch*ng in real life and not on a post :) To end on a positive comment like a good employee review, again wishing all good luck to those that have skin in the game this weekend, technically should be all of us since it's all PACtion

Last edited:
View attachment 48790

View attachment 48793
Wow you did spend a lot of time in God's Country! I only know who he was because when I would visit relatives they would stop what they were doing and watch his sports section of the news.

Kellas, George Mathew II, 53, of Wheeling, WV., passed away at home with his family at his side on Thursday, February 19, 2009, after a courageous battle with esophageal cancer. George was born February 13, 1956, in Wheeling, WV., the son of Vangie Kellas and the late Dr. George M. Kellas. He was a 1973 graduate of Triadelphia High School and a 1980 graduate of West Liberty State College with a degree in Communications. George began his career in radio in 1977, spent 12 years at WTRF-TV 7 and eight years at WTOV-TV 9 as a sports anchor and commentator. He founded and co-owned the Ohio Valley Greyhounds and proudly took them to the National title in 2002 and 2003. He hosted the George Kellas Radio Talk Show for WKKX AM 1600 from its inception in 2004. His love for the Ohio Valley and Ohio Valley sports was unmatched. He devoted his professional career to providing the people in the area with the very best in sports reporting and talk radio. His passion for sports, athletes, and people in general was obvious in every word he spoke. George took great pride in living and working in the Ohio Valley. He also worked tirelessly to promote every aspect of the Wheeling area. George was a devoted husband and father, and his love and compassion for his wife, Sherri and his children, George III and twins Max and Lydia, were immediately evident to all who knew him. A member of St. John, The Divine Greek Orthodox Church, his faith was unshakable. Friends will be received from 2-4 and 6-8 p.m. Sunday and Monday at the Kepner Funeral Home, 166 Kruger St., Wheeling. Services will be held Tuesday, at 11 a.m. at St. John, The Divine Greek Orthodox Church with Reverend Spiro Kehayes officiating. Interment in Greenwood Cemetery. Trisagion Services will be Monday at 7:30 p.m. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions can be made to First Financial Partners, c/o Sherri Kellas for the American Cancer Society Relay For Life,

Even though it's in the "heart" of Massillon we got a Chik-Fila now does that count? It's a start I guess, anyways, first off, I'd like to wish all PAC teams good luck this weekend!! Second off, not sure what I'll have to complain about now that football is over? Oh wait, should be more of the same with baseball........ can hardly wait. Thank God wrestling is an individual sport but even that has serious issues to deal with at Tuslaw, I'll leave that on the wrestling threads. I can only hope for a complete cleaning of the house with football and baseball. I promise I'm not always this negative, just don't ask my wife as she likely will not agree since she gets to hear my bitch*ng in real life and not on a post :) To end on a positive comment like a good employee review, again wishing all good luck to those that have skin in the game this weekend, technically should be all of us since it's all PACtion
Popeyes > Chic Fil A

It should be noted Raylan Givens allegedly is a fan of Hunt Brothers Pizza and Chester's Chicken available at gas stations.

View attachment 48790

No.

Macaroni is clueless and so was the former Slaw AD. Aka groundskeeper willy.

Just like The Slaw dropping Dalton off the schedule.

Ask my mother about a hospital no longer being in Tiger Town.....get ready for F bombs.

View attachment 48791

🔥 🔥 🔥

View attachment 48793

Matt Dolan blows.

CVCA by 10!

THIS is just showing off after i said it would take me a month to create a post like Cuyahogacuse.

Popeyes > Chic Fil A

It should be noted Raylan Givens allegedly is a fan of Hunt Brothers Pizza and Chester's Chicken available at gas stations.
First off: Bojangles easily stomps Chickfila, Popeyes, KFC, Canes, Chester, and anyone else who sells fast food chicken. Not only can you get the strips, but you can also get real pieces (the kind that actually came off a bird that was alive at some point!). What sets them apart - Boberry biscuits. Almost as good as the cinnamon biscuits Hardees used to sell (talk about a STUPID decision to stop offering that delicacy), they'll make you happy you were born.

As for the gas station food, I typically reserve that consumption for traveling. With all the fantastic eating options in our area, it just always made me feel kinda regretful to buy food at a place whose primary focus is selling gasoline. (And, trust me, making me feel "regret" about eating is no easy task!) That said, I've been known to ruin a few shirts with Sheetz breakfast burritos or their cheese-stick/cheeseburger concoction.

Hmm, almost lunch time . . .

First off: Bojangles easily stomps Chickfila, Popeyes, KFC, Canes, Chester, and anyone else who sells fast food chicken. Not only can you get the strips, but you can also get real pieces (the kind that actually came off a bird that was alive at some point!). What sets them apart - Boberry biscuits. Almost as good as the cinnamon biscuits Hardees used to sell (talk about a STUPID decision to stop offering that delicacy), they'll make you happy you were born.

As for the gas station food, I typically reserve that consumption for traveling. With all the fantastic eating options in our area, it just always made me feel kinda regretful to buy food at a place whose primary focus is selling gasoline. (And, trust me, making me feel "regret" about eating is no easy task!) That said, I've been known to ruin a few shirts with Sheetz breakfast burritos or their cheese-stick/cheeseburger concoction.

Hmm, almost lunch time . . .
Bojangles ham biscuits are best when you're somewhere between Raleigh and Wilmington out in the middle of nowhere off I-40. Or as I call it "Carolina Pine Country."

I propose a Tudor's Biscuit World for Canton South....maybe at Faircrest & 77. They need something in Canton South besides memories of Jack's Kwik Shake and McCall's.

Tudor's would bring West Virginia cuisine to Canton South and I-77 travelers.

Popeyes > Chic Fil A

IMG_8357.jpeg

This dude won at Martinsville last night. None other than Ryan Preece!

Now having said that, my next slice of gas station pizza will be my first.

Somehow, I think this brings us all the way back to Bell Stores. And lo and behold, look what I found:
IMG_8358.jpeg

The stars are aligned @thePITman. Triway wins tonight … because … #PACtion

View attachment 48818
This dude won at Martinsville last night. None other than Ryan Preece!

Now having said that, my next slice of gas station pizza will be my first.

Somehow, I think this brings us all the way back to Bell Stores. And lo and behold, look what I found:
View attachment 48819
The stars are aligned @thePITman. Triway wins tonight … because … #PACtion
I’ve wagered real money on weaker intel than this…