PAC 2023

Perhaps the longest quiet stretch on here in months. I guess everyone is stumped trying to follow Dan Campbell’s late game coaching math skills
Rooster Teeth Laughing GIF by Achievement Hunter

So while we collectively work on that … figured I’d post (repost?) the D4-7 North-South rosters which were officially announced last week.

One final chance for you procrastinatorscto get out to see Poochie. And Messrs. Colucci, Castle and Satterfield.

Perhaps the longest quiet stretch on here in months.
This is the 2023 thread, though.

All right. I blame it on @Raylan_Givens, who posted on Friday apparently, and all the while I’m sitting around wondering where everyone went.

Lonely Bucks Bango GIF by Milwaukee Bucks

Was about to put out an APB on @Rich Kotite.

Now … back to 2024.

Beat me to it, Pit.

@cuyahogacuse - we missed ya, brother. Please join us in the new digs!

Huge get for Tuslaw, makes him the second Northwest grad to currently head a program in the PAC. If the rumblings about DeMarco continue and either team can turn it around that seat in nondescript Indian territory could get pretty hot pretty fast

Huge get for Tuslaw, makes him the second Northwest grad to currently head a program in the PAC. If the rumblings about DeMarco continue and either team can turn it around that seat in nondescript Indian territory could get pretty hot pretty fast
Especially if Dial turns Tuslaw around