PAC 2023

Your question assumes there was some talent to protect. Very recently that has not been the case.
I have incorrectly predicted the Manchester downfall 2 or 3 times when Koach France was at the controls. Somehow he managed to get 8 or 9 wins out of whatever was walking the halls in New Franklin. That and a couple of transfers and move ins was all he seemed to need and Shazam they would win the league 😂.

I can't get enough of New Franklin. Thus, I am curious. Is Manchester AD Brody Jackson related to journalist Zac Jackson? Zac knows the old world ways of Koach. Might the new coaching announcement for the Panthers be announced on the A to Z podcast?

I can't get enough of New Franklin. Thus, I am curious. Is Manchester AD Brody Jackson related to journalist Zac Jackson? Zac knows the old world ways of Koach. Might the new coaching announcement for the Panthers be announced on the A to Z podcast?
Brody & Zac are brothers. Koach's grandson JoJo played bball for Brody at Pitt-Greensburg.

My favorite Zac Jackson is when he refers to "Archbishop Manchester." Tongue in cheek way of referring to their ability to "attract" talent over the years.

Brody & Zac are brothers. Koach's grandson JoJo played bball for Brody at Pitt-Greensburg.

My favorite Zac Jackson is when he refers to "Archbishop Manchester." Tongue in cheek way of referring to their ability to "attract" talent over the years.
I would think the legendary aura of The Manchester Tavern would attract unlimited talent to Panther Country.

Do we have an update on the situation in Panther Country?

Has Sara Shookman formerly from WKYC weighed in on this coaching situation? Might she break the glass ceiling and become a female head koach of the Panthers?

Jason France was very good at finding talent to come back and attracting those outside the boundaries thru open enrollment.

so we have no issue saying Brody's or Zac's names but we dance around Tucker's?

Over the decades of winning - Koach had several players that were characters.
Tucker Carlson?

Oh, Tucker Pappas. He's going to be named Head Koach of the Panthers at 3:30 PM tomorrow. The press conference will be held at Caston & Main Brew Yard.

All attendees at the press conference will receive a free verbal beat down for one hour straight and Caston & Main will have an appetizer buffet.

RSVP now as the demand to attend this event is off-the-charts.**

**This is really not happening.

Tucker Carlson?

Oh, Tucker Pappas. He's going to be named Head Koach of the Panthers at 3:30 PM tomorrow. The press conference will be held at Caston & Main Brew Yard.

All attendees at the press conference will receive a free verbal beat down for one hour straight and Caston & Main will have an appetizer buffet.

RSVP now as the demand to attend this event is off-the-charts.**

**This is really not happening.
I prefer pizza from Guiseppe's. Can I just bring over a large with pepperoni and watch the show from the back row?

I would think the legendary aura of The Manchester Tavern would attract unlimited talent to Panther Country.
I don't know about the aura, but a Manchester Scramble and one of the Tavern's bloody Marys with their homemade mix for breakfast would certainly attract me.

From the following article:

"France's nickname is Koach, and there's a simple story to that. Some years back – maybe 25 – his kids got him a custom license plate for a birthday present. The DMV sent Jim France a letter saying that "C-O-A-C-H" was taken, but he could replace the first letter with a 'K.'

"That was awfully nice of them to spend the 65 bucks to get that for me," France said. "They forgot to tell me that I had to pay for it after the first year."

It should be:
Jason France as head coach
John Mick as OC
And the best safety to ever be a panther as DC.
Hahaha.

I think I had heard over theweekend that former Ellet coach Joe Yost might be interested. Don't roll your eyes at the messenger, I just report things. I also heard that current Akron Public Schools Assistant AD, Ron Linger, may be interested in a return to the sidelines. Hmmmmmm....:unsure:

I think I had heard over theweekend that former Ellet coach Joe Yost might be interested. Don't roll your eyes at the messenger, I just report things. I also heard that current Akron Public Schools Assistant AD, Ron Linger, may be interested in a return to the sidelines. Hmmmmmm....:unsure:
Good lord. All due respect to Linger but how long has that guy been out of the game? He was never a good coach to begin with.

I think I had heard over theweekend that former Ellet coach Joe Yost might be interested. Don't roll your eyes at the messenger, I just report things. I also heard that current Akron Public Schools Assistant AD, Ron Linger, may be interested in a return to the sidelines.
Possible? Maybe. Yost was a great coach at Ellet. The question I have is whether Manchester is looking to go "Old School" like that?

Last edited:
You may be correct, TopCat, they may want to go young, but I will tell you that I am not certain that the young person interest will be there. Specifically if they are looking for experience. Yost might be the guy for a couple years, or Coach Linger.

You may be correct, TopCat, they may want to go young, but I will tell you that I am not certain that the young person interest will be there. Specifically if they are looking for experience. Yost might be the guy for a couple years, or Coach Linger.
Yost, according to an article I read, is friends with Koach.

Smoove will not be showcasing his Mooves on the sidelines. Work will not cooperate with the schedule needed for football. I mean, Smoove works from 10A to 1:30P daily, with a 45 minute lunch......What gives, Boss-man?! I bring in Tha Goods, why hold Smoove back?

Smoove will not be showcasing his Mooves on the sidelines. Work will not cooperate with the schedule needed for football. I mean, Smoove works from 10A to 1:30P daily, with a 45 minute lunch......What gives, Boss-man?! I bring in Tha Goods, why hold Smoove back?
That kinda work ethic would have been just what this team needed too. Damn

Names a little bird told me are on the list.

Jason France
Connor Seeman
Scott Spitler
Mike Bohley

That is all. Go about your business.