Ohio State Football 2024

He’s turned every college program he’s been at into a winner at a high level. That’s a great coach.
It took him a long time to turn Michigan around. How many other coaches are given that much slack to do it in? Time will tell how Harbaugh did it at Michigan. If it turns out he did honestly, than yes he is a great coach who was given time to make that turnaround. Time that other coaches do not get. If Day loses to Michigan again this year and suffers an early out of the playoffs or doesn't make the playoffs he will be gone.

I mean he had to completely rebuild the program from the bottom up. It’s not a quick turn around especially for a program in the Midwest.
Michigan's record his first two years at Michigan was 20-6 with Hoke's players. He was 29-16 the next 4 years with his players. He was forced to take a decrease in pay to keep his job. The last three years? Let's see how things play out to make a final judgment.

At OSU? No. At Michigan? Yes
Why at Michigan? 5 straight losses to OSU. Would have been 6 but Harbaugh took the coward's way out and refused to play in 2020. No conference title for 6 years. Easy to look back now and say yes. After 2020 a hard no would have been the proper answer. Refusing to play The Game is a black eye that should never be forgotten.

He’s played in more than 3 games in his career
Yes
They played 6 guys at rb this year
See my previous answer

Practice matters
So, he played in only three games this year.
They didn’t rotate rbs to keep them fresh, they rotated rbs due to injury.
In game experience matters also.
I sure hope Judkins gets treated better.

Why at Michigan? 5 straight losses to OSU. Would have been 6 but Harbaugh took the coward's way out and refused to play in 2020. No conference title for 6 years. Easy to look back now and say yes. After 2020 a hard no would have been the proper answer. Refusing to play The Game is a black eye that should never be forgotten.
Yet when you look at Michigan's rise to the top, the Wolverines ducking the Buckeyes in 2020 was the beginning of their ascension. By not playing and not losing in 2020, UM broke the psychology of Ohio State having dominance over Michigan.

Do you realize michigan had 69 best offense and ohio state awful offensive line had 48 best offense.This is yards per game.i would play both rb at the same time.

Yet when you look at Michigan's rise to the top, the Wolverines ducking the Buckeyes in 2020 was the beginning of their ascension. By not playing and not losing in 2020, UM broke the psychology of Ohio State having dominance over Michigan.
It could be argued that Ohio State broke Michigan's integrity and their cheating is what led to their ascension...

Michigan before he arrived was pretty average. The same can’t be said for OSU who hasn’t had more than 2 losses in a season since 2011.

Michigan before he arrived was pretty average. The same can’t be said for OSU who hasn’t had more than 2 losses in a season since 2011.
Michigan was average Harbaugh's first 5 years at Michigan. Did he finally figure out how to coach again in 2021? Or were there other factors in the turnaround?

I am curious what your position and take will be if Michigan is found guilty of major infractions and is hit with serious sanctions.

OSU played 3 backs most of the year … Henderson, Trayanum, M.Williams and XJohnson also played some RB … so Hayden was basically 4/5th string … most of the year … Henderson was hardly worn down

I imagine both Henderson and Judkins signed big NIL deals and Judkins did not come to OSU to sit.

Michigan was average Harbaugh's first 5 years at Michigan. Did he finally figure out how to coach again in 2021? Or were there other factors in the turnaround?
They were? I thought they had pretty successful 2015, 2016, 2018 and 2019 seasons.

I am curious what your position and take will be if Michigan is found guilty of major infractions and is hit with serious sanctions.
I will think the NCAA needs to be going after programs like Kansas basketball, UNC basketball, and the entire SEC conference for football the same way

They were? I thought they had pretty successful 2015, 2016, 2018 and 2019 seasons.
Not by OSU standards. 2015-2016 were Hoke's players. You must be very impressed with Ohio. Since 2012 they haven't lost more than 2 games in any season. Why do you have low standards for Michigan but not Ohio State.
201510-314
201610-36
201810-37
20199-414

I will think the NCAA needs to be going after programs like Kansas basketball, UNC basketball, and the entire SEC conference for football the same way
Is there the indisputable evidence out there for the other programs like there is for Michigan? Maybe the other programs are just smarter. I think you are becoming a Michigan homer. You are losing your unbiased credibility.

Not by OSU standards. 2015-2016 were Hoke's players. You must be very impressed with Ohio. Since 2012 they haven't lost more than 2 games in any season. Why do you have low standards for Michigan but not Ohio State.
201510-314
201610-36
201810-37
20199-414
The standards at OSU and Michigan are different. With Michigan now winning a title they are approaching OSU standards as a program.

Is there the indisputable evidence out there for the other programs like there is for Michigan? Maybe the other programs are just smarter. I think you are becoming a Michigan homer. You are losing your unbiased credibility.
Do you not remember the Rashad McCants interview about UNC?

Talk is Henderson and Judkins agreed to play together to ease the wear and tear on both of them. With the expanded playoffs you could be talking a lot of games. More like a professional schedule.
They could play up to 16-17 games. There's more than enough carries over the long haul for both of them and probably even Hayden.

Do you not remember the Rashad McCants interview about UNC?
Do you know what the college coaches think?
Amid Michigan Wolverines cheating scandal, 34% of ...Sportskeedahttps://www.sportskeeda.com › ... › NCAA Football
The Athletic recently surveyed 50 Football Bowl Subdivision (FBS) coaches. The Twitter account College Football Report shared the results, tweeting:
"Stats from a recent survey done by The Athletic: • 34% of CFB Head Coaches have a signal stealer • 84% of CFB Head Coaches want Coach-to-Player Tech • 100% of CFB Head Coaches think UM’s scheme is worth 10+ points P/G • 94% of CFB Head Coaches think UM should be punished"

Do you know what the college coaches think?
Amid Michigan Wolverines cheating scandal, 34% of ...Sportskeedahttps://www.sportskeeda.com › ... › NCAA Football
The Athletic recently surveyed 50 Football Bowl Subdivision (FBS) coaches. The Twitter account College Football Report shared the results, tweeting:
"Stats from a recent survey done by The Athletic: • 34% of CFB Head Coaches have a signal stealer • 84% of CFB Head Coaches want Coach-to-Player Tech • 100% of CFB Head Coaches think UM’s scheme is worth 10+ points P/G • 94% of CFB Head Coaches think UM should be punished"
I don’t care what other coaches think, are you going to answer my Rashad McCants question?

They could play up to 16-17 games. There's more than enough carries over the long haul for both of them and probably even Hayden.
I am fine with keeping as many running backs as possible. I think picking up Judkins is a major coup for Ohio State. If it means loosing Hayden I would make that trade everyday.

Ok? What does this have to do with Michigan's violations? 2 of them. Sounds like a Michigan version of but Trump.
if the NCAA is going to go after Michigan for this then they need to be more consistent and go after other teams as well. That’s the whole point

I am fine with keeping as many running backs as possible. I think picking up Judkins is a major coup for Ohio State. If it means loosing Hayden I would make that trade everyday.
I wouldn’t. Sends a bad message. Bust your rear for the program, sit out most of the year at OSU’s request so you don’t blow a year of eligibility, and when it’s finally your time they bring in an outsider that’s not paid any dues in the OSU program. This is what is turning me off of college football. It’s why I no longer follow HS hoops and barely look at college hoops. The constant changing of rosters and schools by mercenaries.

if the NCAA is going to go after Michigan for this then they need to be more consistent and go after other teams as well. That’s the whole point
They just nailed Florida State. Michigan's indiscretions far out weighs Florida State. This is a start.

I wouldn’t. Sends a bad message. Bust your rear for the program, sit out most of the year at OSU’s request so you don’t blow a year of eligibility, and when it’s finally your time they bring in an outsider that’s not paid any dues in the OSU program. This is what is turning me off of college football. It’s why I no longer follow HS hoops and barely look at college hoops. The constant changing of rosters and schools by mercenaries.
I agree, but it is how the game is played now. Either go along or get left behind. Ohio State has been getting beat in the transfer portal. They are making a splash this year.