Ohio State Buckeyes 2021

That's a good win, especially with all of the opt outs and unavailable players. They finished the game with only about 60 scholarship players and beat a physical Utah team that was very hot the back end of the season. This was a huge game for the Utes and their fanbase, who probably bought 75-80% of the tickets for this game.

Good springboard for next year for the young guys.

Congrats to Utah, they almost beat a team with one hand tied behind their back.

They knew 11 was the only experienced receiver out there and gave up 300 receiving yards to him.

That's a good win, especially with all of the opt outs and unavailable players. They finished the game with only about 60 scholarship players and beat a physical Utah team that was very hot the back end of the season. This was a huge game for the Utes and their fanbase, who probably bought 75-80% of the tickets for this game.

Good springboard for next year for the young guys.
60 scholarship players should be plenty…

The defense can not say they do not have anything in the off season to work on. It will be interesting to see what the new DC can do to help the defense. Good comeback. Won the 2nd half 27-10. In regards to the late Utah touchdown- both PA calls were questionable. SEC officials seem to let alot go in SEC games but take them to a bowl game and it is a different story.

Paper thin at DT, LB and Safety and without a good chunk of the defensive two deep.

This was a huge win considering personnel and the opponent being of a style they've struggled against all year.
Meaningless win of an exhibition game against a team with no CBs who lost 3 games and isn’t a top 10 team.

It’s true, it’s true. Trust me …

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
A lot worse ways to end a disappointing season than a come from behind Rose Bowl victory. Came out of halftime with a different energy and played to win.

I think next year’s wide receiver trio will be better than this year’s. Get this team a defense!!

Meaningless win of an exhibition game against a team with no CBs who lost 3 games and isn’t a top 10 team.

It’s true, it’s true. Trust me …
Utah was very good after their first 4 games when they figured out to ride Tavion Thomas at RB. I don't care about who they lost to in their 1-2 start.