OCC Outlook

That's a horrible situation to be put in as a high school athlete. The scenario must have been very serious in order to involve not only the principal and AD, but also the Superintendant. It's really too bad that your coaches actions put an end to your high school career, and took away your senior season. Look towards the future as you will have many more positive experiences in your college career and beyond. Best of luck.

MSU, its cool that you want to defend your teammate from club, and its obvious you most are club boys, but you show your immaturity when you show that you dont' realize there are 2 sides to every story.

truevballfan, if your so good, then whats the other side of the story....do tell me this, i would LOVE to hear what you have to say... send a private message to me if you dont want to say it on here but lets hear it

Truevballfan, you are correct in saying that there are always two sides to every story. But it’s a mood point since I never argued for or against either side. I simply commented on the facts that were layed out. And I obviously I don’t see your correlation between someone’s level of maturity and sending an athlete best wishes on their future endeavors. I just thought it would be a respectful thing to do. And you are incorrect in your assumption that we are teammates. I have only seen the individual play various times.

Various would sound to me like quite a few... So id say somehow u have met each other or know of each other pretty closely

first off dreger, good luck next season. Secondly however, I wonder how a 6'-6" middle who was an honnorable mention to last years East Region Team, whom I can honestly say I've never seen nor heard of (probably partly due to the fact I'm from Cincinnati) can manage to be awarded a scholarship to IPFW or Rutgers (not sure which one you've said you'd choosen). because I usually see the top prospects in state, or at least hear of them.
If you could fill me in, that'd be great.

I've also seen Karch Kiraly play "various" times, and by no means does the word "various" imply any type of relationship status. Buy way to try to dig for some dirt when there is none to find.

i obviously did something right to get recruited by 3 schools in the miva and 1 from the eiva. Lewis, loyola, ipfw and rutgers. so i dont really have to answer to you b/c you mean nothing. however, college coaches contacted me, asked for tapes, asked me to visit and now they are offering. maybe you should contact them and ask why, or maybe you should just deal with the fact that im going to one of those schools whether people on here like it or not. say what you want, but you cant change anything. if any of you guys are going to better schools, congratulations, getting more people from ohio would be great. those people just going to college to play ball should be very happy and its a great accomplishment, i look forward to those kids playing in college and hopefully everyone will mature and stop being dumb on the high school post. if everyone grows up and just lets it be, then that would be great. know one cares what you have to say on here, it just burns time. so good work :clap:

hey dreger, way to be a jerk about it, I was in no way being sarcastic about you're scholarship, i was simply wondering if you sent them game tapes of yourself or whatnot because you're not one of the top 3 middles in the State of Ohio. I think it's great the Ohio kids are going on to college level ball.

and I'm sure that there are at least as many people on here that care what I have to say as there are who care what you have to say

i really dont care and i clearly put that i want kids to come out of ohio and that when coaches asked i sent tapes and info. you people are just being dumb about a situation you know absolutly nothing about and that everytime i try to say something you guys fire your opinions about the topic, which you know nothing about which is the whole reason i got on here. i have nothing against you people on here, unless you guys comment about a situation you know nothing about.

good god dreger...you are so full of yourself...sweet your going to play vball in college congrats...that doesn't mean you have to brag about it...most people think thats great that you got this great opportunity...obviously your the one that needs to grow up and not shove it in everyone's face... as far as the best three middles in the state i would say james emming, nick valencia, and maybe spotts or marquart...i would say brandel if he still played middle

:wallbang: Cincinnati kids have so much hate inside them. I'm sorry you have to wear suits to school, it's really not my fault, I swear.

As for Valencia being one of the top middles in the state...HAHAHAHA...I've seen liberos hit better 1 balls.

Seriousy... Where are u coming up with all of this? A shame to the sport of volleyball... I think that would be the majority of the teams from the east region!! lol

if you guys were really that worried about how good i am or who i am, you should have came to the sports express tourny in cincinnati yesterday. played in my first mens tourny and did very well. and yes, danny brandel is prob the best middle/ player in the state. but when we played moeller last year, we played them twice, we were pretty much even in states each time and i beat him in kills in the final 8. if hes the best middle/ player, then i did very well. i hope danny does very well at ohio state (if thats were hes going) a kid like that deserves to have a great career. i have a ton of respect for him. plus he has 2 rings on his finger i believe.

if you guys were really that worried about how good i am or who i am, you should have came to the sports express tourny in cincinnati yesterday. played in my first mens tourny and did very well. and yes, danny brandel is prob the best middle/ player in the state. but when we played moeller last year, we played them twice, we were pretty much even in states each time and i beat him in kills in the final 8. if hes the best middle/ player, then i did very well. i hope danny does very well at ohio state (if thats were hes going) a kid like that deserves to have a great career. i have a ton of respect for him. plus he has 2 rings on his finger i believe.

If you had more kills than him, the ONLY reason is because he was one of many offensive weapons for Moeller, whereas your team probably relied on you. Compare hitting %'s. I bet he's got you there.

ill take it ohiovball99 was refering to me when he said cincinnati kids are disrespectful...you can say whatever you want about me...i dont represent cincinnati tho....and i wouldn't call myself disrespectful...but you are entitled to your opinion..as am i... and my opinion is dreger is full of himself...he is telling us now how he has better individual stats than danny brandel...i could give a ---- if you have better stats than him...i don't even know who dreger is and i would rather play with brandel

you guys said i wasnt any good, so if you take the best player in the state and put him against me, i beat him in states. his team took the match and he will get ring number 3 this year, but dont talk ---- if you dont have the facts

emming, blake from dublin coffman, then maybe spotts or schings would be my top 3 or 4

blake mckormick(SP?) is good... but i think he might have a motivation problem... maybe becase his team is average? no disrespect, but when we played him, he didnt have much against me, maybe 2 good kills? and i am normally an outside that was moved to middle to go 1 on 1 with him... by all means, if he tries and if he wants to he can be one of the best, he has like a 89 inch vertical or something lol...

and really i tried to say that as modest as i could... im not trying to brag

you guys said i wasnt any good, so if you take the best player in the state and put him against me, i beat him in states. his team took the match and he will get ring number 3 this year, but dont talk ---- if you dont have the facts

what team did u make for all state last year? I really dont know but am curious