Northwest Ohio Realignment

Van Buren would never go to the NWCC!
As things currently stand you're probably right. But my scenario involves the BVC going away and them needing a new home. And just at a glimpse it looks like they've struggled against anyone not named CR, NB, Arcadia, Vanlue, and Riverdale. So while it is unlikely I don't think it's fair to say they wouldn't fit. They certainly wouldn't dominate.

Unless they land DSJ, why should the NWC rush to anything?

I understand 7 isn't ideal in football, but you have LB, LCC, and Fort Loramie as independents all reasonable drives to fill weeks 4-10. 8 in other sports. They don't need to add just to add.
What about the rumor of Leipsic going back to the BVC as well. If that rumor would turn out to be true, that would make the NWC looking for 2 teams.

Last edited:
What about the rumor of Leipsic going back to the BVC as well. If that rumor would turn out to be true, that would make the NWC looking for 2 teams.
The only one pushing that is Limajock. Leipsic's AD and principal have been adamant that they're not leaving the NWC - they say it's benefitted all of their programs since joining

The only one pushing that is Limajock. Leipsic's AD and principal have been adamant that they're not leaving the NWC - they say it's benefitted all of their programs since joining
Ada School Board! Please read this statement over and over!

They decide if they are voting this month?
They discussed it some last meeting and I see it is on the agenda for this months meeting. Reading the minutes of the last meeting, I think it is a done deal to go to BVC by the words of a few board members. About halfway down in article below

They discussed it some last meeting and I see it is on the agenda for this months meeting. Reading the minutes of the last meeting, I think it is a done deal to go to BVC by the words of a few board members. About halfway down in article below
Curious as to why the one BOE member thought BVC schools should have individually reached out to Ada? Maybe they should be proactive and do just that themselves.

Start checking BVC schools board meetings....just saying.

Start checking BVC schools board meetings....just saying.
What do you mean?
popcorn-emoji.gif

Interesting that two LB admins (current superintendent and director of operations) are in the running for the Superintendent opening at Bowling Green.