Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Dodgers in 5

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Dodgers in 6

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Dodgers in 7

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Pretty odd decision to leave Lackey out there instead of bring your all star closer into the game. Oh well, go Dodgers

The Dodgers rebounded nicely after late season skid. Kershaw is still mediocre in the playoffs, but the Bullpen is lights out. They win it all regardless of who wins the AL.

Dodgers are just dominating the Cubs. The ratings for a potential NY-LA World Series would be insane.

Dodgers are just dominating the Cubs. The ratings for a potential NY-LA World Series would be insane.

That game 2 walkoff by Turner was a killer. Dodgers look much better than I thought they were heading into the playoffs. Seems they may have just got bored in the second half of the year and needed the playoffs to re-energize them.

Bryan Anderson just said the Dodgers batted around when they only had nine batters in the inning. I don't know why but it drives me crazy when people refer to that as batting around. Good thing TBS is done broadcasting games this year, they suck.

So, is it your belief that after having won the World Series with Chapman in their pen, the Cubs just let him walk on his expired contract without an offer at all ? Perhaps Joe Maddon hates neck tats that much ? You're an idiot :laugh:

Nice tantrum. Good move moving away from the no offer is an offer angle, btw. :laugh:

Is there any evidence they made him an offer? :shrug:

Nice tantrum. Good move moving away from the no offer is an offer angle, btw. :laugh:

Is there any evidence they made him an offer? :shrug:

I've never seen a baby pigeon toddling along on a downtown sidewalk alongside the full-sized ones, yet I'm certain that they exist.

It's pretty funny that you still have the need to pretend that another poster is upset. Why do you do that ?

I've never seen a baby pigeon toddling along on a downtown sidewalk alongside the full-sized ones, yet I'm certain that they exist.

It's pretty funny that you still have the need to pretend that another poster is upset. Why do you do that ?

That analogy makes no sense. Are there any reports that Cubs even offered Chapman a contract? Should be pretty easy to confirm if they did. :shrug:

It was obvious from your abrupt change in argument and the name calling you were indeed upset. It’s not a need, just an observation.