News-Herald: OHSAA Needs To Delay Start Of Season

But didn't the state mandate testing for competition in Ohio sports right now? Or maybe contact sports? AAU Bball perhaps, I already forgot what came out of that lawsuit a few weeks back

I have no idea what the order is now. I just believe if they mandate testing for high school contact sports that is their way of ensuring that most districts in the state will not play. I say most because some schools may have the resources to get tests by almost all will not.

You get this virus has killed more Americans than died in WWI, right? and it is on tap to kill more Americans than died in the Civil War by winter based off disease models run by scientists. Also WWI and WWII also “only” killed about 1% of the American population.
You are predicting over 600,000 American deaths by end of winter based on models run by scientist. I’m not doubting the seriousness of this issue. I am doubting how deaths are reported and the unintentional consequences of the CARE Act. We also need to define “scientist”. It seems pretty common that members here like to throw out the words “science” and “facts” to close their argument on all ends of the spectrum.
The most salient strategy on this forum to win all bouts of logic and reason is when the other side throws a name “” or “”. ????

You are predicting over 600,000 American deaths by end of winter based on models run by scientist. I’m not doubting the seriousness of this issue. I am doubting how deaths are reported and the unintentional consequences of the CARE Act. We also need to define “scientist”. It seems pretty common that members here like to throw out the words “science” and “facts” to close their argument on all ends of the spectrum.
The most salient strategy on this forum to win all bouts of logic and reason is when the other side throws a name “” or “”. ????

Quotes are coming from health organizations around the world, not just the CDC. If deaths and infections are being exaggerated why is the President forcing hospitals to send their data to the White House and not the CDC or to the media? The scientists are scientists from around the world from Johns Hopkins, to Oxford, CDC, and NIH. Fauci is literally the dude that was able to enact policies that greatly mitigated the AIDS epidemic, while our VP was in charge of the largest outbreak of AIDS since the 80s and his policy was to pray AIDS away.