NEW STATE POLL

Wayne Trace took them to OT in the regional final last year and has the nucleus of that team back. Plus they are in the same district this year. Anyone with an idea who from the central district may choose to head up North?
Wayne Trace lost their top player with a season-ending knee injury. Despite having 4 starters back before Laukhuf's injury, they hadn't looked quite as good as they did late last season imo.

I'll go with Harvest Prep from the Central District. They don't look like they'll get the top seed, and the top seed (likely to be Columbus Academy) will probably choose the path that takes them south.

Wayne Trace lost their top player with a season-ending knee injury. Despite having 4 starters back before Laukhuf's injury, they hadn't looked quite as good as they did late last season imo.

I'll go with Harvest Prep from the Central District. They don't look like they'll get the top seed, and the top seed (likely to be Columbus Academy) will probably choose the path that takes them south.
Did not know that about Wayne Trace. That’s too bad

EXACTLY!!!!! Finally, you are admitting that Poll Rankings are "MEANINGLESS." It is much better to live in a world of REALITY. Mass. has a great program. It has won 1, (uno, one, half of 2, the lowest cardinal number), football state championship. Well done!!!!! Enjoy it!!!!!
Thank you, and St Joe has won one also. Earlier in the year that St. Joe won theirs....Ronald Reagan was still in office. Just a fun fact.

Thank you, and St Joe has won one also. Earlier in the year that St. Joe won theirs....Ronald Reagan was still in office. Just a fun fact.
I am proud of you. You have demonstrated intellectual growth. It is hands across America all over again. Be well by continuing to act less mightier than thou.

Please, REJOICE in that exciting, fun and, at times, nerve racking season that was a -SHIP. When you look back years from now, you will relive all of the joy of that year when Biden was in office.

I am proud of you. You have demonstrated intellectual growth. It is hands across America all over again. Be well by continuing to act less mightier than thou.
I apologize if you interpreted any comments I may have made over the years as "acting mightier than though." Schools go through rough stretches and fall on tough times. There is no shame in being a very small school who at one time competed with the big boys. I'm sure it can make for good memories.

I apologize if you interpreted any comments I may have made over the years as "acting mightier than though." Schools go through rough stretches and fall on tough times. There is no shame in being a very small school who at one time competed with the big boys. I'm sure it can make for good memories.
Hey yo, you are with me now. I have your back. Nobody can mess with you because they know that you are with me. Now, they will fear you. Be well.

Reading is our friend....I said....""earlier in the year that St. Joe won theirs....Ronald Reagan was still in office.""

St. Joe won it in '89....Reagan was in office until mid January of '89. Get it?
It’s hard to read your post with the random 4 dots so I can see the confusion.

Your school has dropped 4/5 divisions and hasn't won a football title since the Reagan administration and YOU'RE gonna legitimize ME? Lol. You're adorable.
You also said this, which even you know isn’t true. They won after the Reagan administration was over.
Also, VASJ is currently in D3 for football. When they won their title in 1989, they were in D2.

You may have gotten confused with the basketball team who have won titles in all 4 Divisions if I recall. VASJ have definitely NOT been a one trick pony.

Remember when this was a basketball topic? That was fun

Pretty sad this is the second time I’ve posted this exact same thing. Maybe this time the two people that it’s directed at will get the hint

You also said this, which even you know isn’t true. They won after the Reagan administration was over.
Also, VASJ is currently in D3 for football. When they won their title in 1989, they were in D2.

You may have gotten confused with the basketball team who have won titles in all 4 Divisions if I recall. VASJ have definitely NOT been a one trick pony.
How many times do I have to explain this? Reagan was still in office until mid January....IN THE SAME YEAR THAT ST. JOE WON IT.

How many times do I have to explain this? Reagan was still in office until mid January....IN THE SAME YEAR THAT ST. JOE WON IT.
Your school has dropped 4/5 divisions and hasn't won a football title since the Reagan administration and YOU'RE gonna legitimize ME? Lol. You're adorable.
You should probably tell this guy. He has no idea what he's talking about.

Oh wait, that's you.

Where did I say that? I said that VASJ was in D2 in 1989 and was in D3 in 2023.
Just calling you out on your BS.
BS? Was Reagan not in office at the beginning of '89?

Did VASJ not drop 4/5 divisions? Would they be D4 without CB?

Better buy a new BS meter, and test it on yourself to make sure it works.

Last edited:
BS? Was Reagan not in office at the beginning of '89?

Did VASJ not drop 4/5 divisions? Would they be D4 without CB?

Better buy a new BS meter, and test it on yourself to make sure it works.
You said "hasn't won a football title since the Reagan administration". That's not true.
Who cares if AT ONE TIME VASJ dropped that many divisions. They are currently 1 division below where they were in 1989. The same is true for your school.

I just tested the BS meter on you. It works.

If the "random 4 dots" is THAT confusing to you.... ....I can certainly stop using them when conversing with you....and third graders.

Also....you knew what I meant because I typed it very clearly in an earlier post....Regan was still in office earlier in the year they won it....maybe it was the "random 4 dots" that confused you.

If the "random 4 dots" is THAT confusing to you.... ....I can certainly stop using them when conversing with you....and third graders.

Also....you knew what I meant because I typed it very clearly in an earlier post....Regan was still in office earlier in the year they won it....maybe it was the "random 4 dots" that confused you.
LOL, no one knows what you mean because you aren't clear. "Regan" is just another example.

The random 4 dots is very noticeable. Heff and Chiefy Jones also used those random 4 dots. It's like a calling card for you. I'd use the term "you guys", but that's plural.

LOL, no one knows what you mean because you aren't clear. "Regan" is just another example.

The random 4 dots is very noticeable. Heff and Chiefy Jones also used those random 4 dots. It's like a calling card for you. I'd use the term "you guys", but that's plural.
One typo throws you off after how many times I had to type his name due to your inability to understand? Wow, between that and the "random 4 dots" puzzler it's a wonder you can even function. Heff and Chiefy lived rent free too.

The one thing I completely understood is that you said polls are meaningless!!!!!!!
Correct, you're the leader in the S L O W clubhouse so far. Congratulations.
Happy Will Ferrell GIF

Believe it or not, something as simple as these 👉 .... 👈 "random 4 dots" throw some people for a loss.

Last edited: