New Philadelphia at Hubbard Week 11

Caffey unofficially 274 yards and 4 touchdowns on the night. Only had about 50 yards in the first half. Also had a 65 yard touchdown come back because of a hold. Have to clean up the penalties in Canfield. Going to be a tall mountain to climb next week.

Caffey unofficially 274 yards and 4 touchdowns on the night. Only had about 50 yards in the first half. Also had a 65 yard touchdown come back because of a hold. Have to clean up the penalties in Canfield. Going to be a tall mountain to climb next week.
Hubbard cleaning up penalties is like trying to get a baby to stop pooping in its diaper!!

NP, as mentioned has seen some of the best. Four losses to teams with a record of 37-3. All D-3 teams. Hubbard was tested by D-4 Poland and D-5 Mooney, slowed by a patchwork D-4 Girard team and embarrassed by D-5 South Range I think things in “The Beautiful” are going to end ugly with NP pulling away by at least a couple scores at the end. The Eagles have been a one man show with a shaky pass defense. This game will be a testament to why the playoffs did need to go at least 12 deep in each region.
this aged well. np by a couple scores. lmao

Had 3 TDs called back & over 100 yds
He had 1 reception for 15 yds as well.
Bates was 7-11-1 for 97 yds passing-- 7-67 rushing
Wilcox 5-37 yds
Hubbard had 3 sacks
Penalties - Too many to count -- 11 or more
Punts - 2

NP Fumbles/lost 3/2
3 long TD passes

Now can Hubbard stop Canfields quarterback
Going to be a really tough challenge. Lowery is a true dual threat. Like the Poland kid but more polished. Hubbard will have to play their best game of the year. A bad half will spell doom against Canfield. Tonight's win reminded me a lot of Indian Creek in 2018. IC played Hubbard close for a half, hitting some big passes. Hubbard ran away in the second half. The next week Hubbard knocked off the defending champs in Boardman, in what was one of the best efforts I've ever seen from a Hubbard team.

Nice win, boys. I thought it’d be closer. Nice to see Caffey back on track. I’m not optimistic about next week (and I’m guessing you’re not either), but at least you’re still playing. And you definitely have a puncher’s chance.

Spread u are a character
I know, but I would love to bet him. Let’s say… loser never post on here ever again?

To be fair I knew Hubbard was to win this game, it’s no surprise the home team in the playoffs won. Next week, however is a different story and we all know it.

Nice win, boys. I thought it’d be closer. Nice to see Caffey back on track. I’m not optimistic about next week (and I’m guessing you’re not either), but at least you’re still playing. And you definitely have a puncher’s chance.
Hubbard can win but if they are sloppy at all or make even a few mistakes it will be all she wrote. Canfield still commits a bunch of stupid penalties and has been very inconsistent, but with a QB like Lowry and a lights out defense they can usually afford to play sloppy and make mistakes and still win comfortably in most cases, the only exceptions being the poor showing against Boardman in week 10 and the loss against Dover. Hubbard will have to definitely play Caffey on defense all game to shut down Canfield. Hubbard will also have to open up the playbook and be much more creative and have better play calling most likely to be successful as well.

I know, but I would love to bet him. Let’s say… loser never post on here ever again?

To be fair I knew Hubbard was to win this game, it’s no surprise the home team in the playoffs won. Next week, however is a different story and we all know it.
Now you know that will never happen.... The temptation of posting will always be there lmao

I know Hubbard will welcome the challenge.Canfield is without a doubt the clear favorite. I think Hubbard absolutely has the beef to not only keep it close, but win the game. To do that it they have to play absolutely perfect for four quarters. The mentality at Hubbard is win or bust. I don't think they'll be content with a 10-2 season. I think this Hubbard team has more potential than they get credit for. With that said Canfield is a whale of a team. Only loss to a good Dover squad. Going to be a fun week.

Hubbard can win but if they are sloppy at all or make even a few mistakes it will be all she wrote. Canfield still commits a bunch of stupid penalties and has been very inconsistent, but with a QB like Lowry and a lights out defense they can usually afford to play sloppy and make mistakes and still win comfortably in most cases, the only exceptions being the poor showing against Boardman in week 10 and the loss against Dover. Hubbard will have to definitely play Caffey on defense all game to shut down Canfield. Hubbard will also have to open up the playbook and be much more creative and have better play calling most likely to be successful as well.
I think they did a much better job of opening up the playbook tonight. This was the first time all season that Hubbard had a actual passing game. They'll need it next week. It was encouraging to see.

I think they did a much better job of opening up the playbook tonight. This was the first time all season that Hubbard had a actual passing game. They'll need it next week. It was encouraging to see.
I still can't understand why they didn't bother to try passing against South Range

Wonder what field they will be playing at?
It is at Cardinal Stadium, where the visitors side is nicer, newer and bigger than the home side fortunately for you guys
The Away side seats an even 2000
The Home side plus the end zone seating for the band combines for 2050

I know Hubbard will welcome the challenge.Canfield is without a doubt the clear favorite. I think Hubbard absolutely has the beef to not only keep it close, but win the game. To do that it they have to play absolutely perfect for four quarters. The mentality at Hubbard is win or bust. I don't think they'll be content with a 10-2 season. I think this Hubbard team has more potential than they get credit for. With that said Canfield is a whale of a team. Only loss to a good Dover squad. Going to be a fun week.
From my perspective, it’s more that I think Canfield is really good. I don’t have much bad to say about Hubbard other than offensive diversity (and occasionally stupid penalties). They can definitely play with Canfield, but they’re going to have to be special.

I bet they lose next week. Would you like to bet?
only bet the girard guy because his team was still playing bum. when your team is sitting at home you lose the privilege to bet. i bet you bum cigs from your co workers as well. and we dont know sh1t. the eagles will go to canfield expecting to win. thats the difference between struthers & us. your happy being mediocre