New Bremen vs Ansonia

Who wins?

• Total voters

New Bremen by running clock, but I really am hoping for a closer game.
Ansonia seems to run the ball quite a bit which will take time off the clock and keep ball out of NB hands. I’d say it’ll be closer than people think. NB 31 ansonia 21

Thought it is supposed to be a neutral site? NB travels 45 minutes, Ansonia travels 10 minutes? While Marion and V-town go to Wapak?

A 40 minute bus ride is no big deal, they do that multiple times during the regular season. If it was 2 hours for us and 10 minutes for them then I might complain.

I'm honestly surprised Greenville is hosting. I figured they wouldn't until the grandstands were rebuilt.

The question I have is how will Ansonia respond to seeing a defense like this? New Bremens defense is better than all of the WOAC. Do they adjust or do they cave? How do they plan for David Homan the probable D7 Offensive Player Of The Year? Lots of questions to be answer. But I do agree that they will eat some clock and that will keep them in it for awhile.

New Bremen 35
Ansonia 14

The question I have is how will Ansonia respond to seeing a defense like this? New Bremens defense is better than all of the WOAC. Do they adjust or do they cave? How do they plan for David Homan the probable D7 Offensive Player Of The Year? Lots of questions to be answer. But I do agree that they will eat some clock and that will keep them in it for awhile.

New Bremen 35
Ansonia 14
No, he was not even 1st team ALL MAC on offense, no way will he OPOY for D7.

NB - 30
Ansonia - 6

Ansonia will play hard ... Homan and Shaefer will demonstrate why they're special players.

Ansonia has had a fine season, but I have to go with New Bremen in this game. Ansonia is going to struggle being so one dimensional on offense. I also think slowing down New Bremen's offense will be difficult. I'll go with:

New Bremen 35
Ansonia 7

Some halftime observations- Greenville is a sh!thole and should not be hosting. Terrible field care and stands are awful. Ansonia is a really good, physical team. If there is any truth that the head referee is the former Ansonia head coach, OHSAA has some explaining to do. Bremen has had two long touchdowns called back with questionable calls, maybe there were right? I’ll have to check out the replay.

14-8 Cards at the half.