Neil Young Demands Spotify Remove His Music Over Joe Rogan’s Vaccine Comments

FA0CACE2-9D52-468E-8273-F1777B9EE285.jpeg

You mean the African American Alex Haley? ?
OK. So, just so I understand - the race of the speaker is all that matters - not intent or context.

If virtue is to be pursued, it's necessary the rules about how to achieve it are clear and logical. Otherwise, it is a cluster of confusion.

So, lay out the rules of this virtue because it seems anything but clear.

I think what you will find, if you have the testicles to try to explain it, is that you will end up contributing to the cluster of confusion because confusion is the peanut butter to lefist virtue's jelly.

OK. So, just so I understand - the race of the speaker is all that matters - not intent or context.

If virtue is to be pursued, it's necessary the rules about how to achieve it are clear and logical. Otherwise, it is a cluster of confusion.

I think what you will find, if you have the testicles to try to explain it, is that you will end up contributing to the cluster of confusion because confusion is the peanut butter to lefist virtue's jelly.
Go up to a black person and say that word then

Go up to a black person and say that word then
What I expected. Total lack of orchids.

I don't say that word to any race of people. But since you are passing judgment and implying some standard of virtue, then the onus is on you to explain how one achieves the virtue and avoids violating it.

Your deflection is evidence of my assertion - that you try to force a "virtue" on others that you cannot fully explain the boundaries of..

I would submit that vagueness is not an accident. One, you don't have an immutable standard of virtue and two, that's handy when you want to apply it arbitrarily.

Last edited:

Plus, certain races are allowed to shoot each other.

It's the same kinda thing.

If it's such a horrible word, then no one should say it.
I will help BJ out.

Be kind to others is the virtue. No exceptions for race in any direction. Intent and context is all that matters. Use of a word for the purposes of education and for historical authenticity and accuracy is OK. Usage in a neutral or negative connotation is fine. Affirming/positive use or use designed to offend, denigrate, or harm is wrong.

But he won't accept that modernist definition of the virtue because the goal of post-modern leftist virtue is to be able to condemn some and absolve others, so an ill-defined, double standard is necessary.

Last edited:
Reactions: y2h
Are you going to take me up on my dare? Go up to a black person and say it
He's a coward. Just like all these MAGA keyboard tough guys. They would all cry like little bit*hes if confronted by a big @ss black guy in an alley. They live in the sticks and are scared to death of black guys. This is why they own so many guns. They are convinced that every black guy is a criminal that wants to hurt whitey. ?????

He's a coward. Just like all these MAGA keyboard tough guys. They would all cry like little bit*hes if confronted by a big @ss black guy in an alley. They live in the sticks and are scared to death of black guys. This is why they own so many guns. They are convinced that every black guy is a criminal that wants to hurt whitey. ?????
Leftists heroes/genocide deniers, the Young Turks

But everyone bow at the feet of the all knowing & powerful knockoff Tom Clancy, in Don Winslow.

Steve Buscemi, one of the few legitimate non pretentious actors. Good friends with Adam Sandler, who is a Republican.
Sandler is awesome. I am able to be objective when selecting my entertainment subjects, unlike the MAGA fools on Yappi who instantly disparage any actor, singer, entertainer that does not agree with their political beliefs.

I live in one of the most diverse communities in Ohio.

Sorry, but you make so many stupid assumptions, I need to make note of it here.

Sandler is awesome. I am able to be objective when selecting my entertainment subjects, unlike the MAGA fools on Yappi who instantly disparage any actor, singer, entertainer that does not agree with their political beliefs.
No, it’s only the very most obnoxious that people disparage. Everyone knows 95% of people in entertainment are leftist. The only actor I’ve fully boycotted is Jane Fonda.

Joe Rogan, apparently.
Joe Biden too. It’s no surprise, the mainstream media is so threatened by Rogan, they’re going all out to cancel him. Notice how they’re championing Stern at the same time, even though he’s said and done way worse.