NE8 2024

All they have to do is put him in a program that Girard doesnt have . Like say a Robotics program and the exception is met . He plays all games . I heard from a reliable source that’s the angle they’re using . They’ve reached out to more than just Sims , and that was one of the first questions asked . Hide your players lol
I don’t recall seeing this as an exception. Can you please provide citation? Not calling you a liar btw I just can’t find it.

I don’t recall seeing this as an exception. Can you please provide citation? Not calling you a liar btw I just can’t find it.
Something about if your school doesn’t offer a certain curriculum , you can transfer to a school that does without penalty as long as you enroll in that curriculum. I’ll try to find it. This might be it . Ya I’m not making it up .they reached out to someone else about a week before this news broke about Sims . They’ll be getting investigated before long

Attachments

• IMG_2589.png
    IMG_2589.png
    295 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Something about if your school doesn’t offer a certain curriculum , you can transfer to a school that does without penalty as long as you enroll in that curriculum. I’ll try to find it. This might be it . Ya I’m not making it up .they reached out to someone else about a week before this news broke about Sims . They’ll be getting investigated before long
We forget their head coach is from Warren originally but he is coming right from Akron Hoban, who literally had a quarterback drive from Austintown every day a couple years ago. Tyrell taught him well.

All they have to do is put him in a program that Girard doesnt have . Like say a Robotics program and the exception is met . He plays all games . I heard from a reliable source that’s the angle they’re using . They’ve reached out to more than just Sims , and that was one of the first questions asked . Hide your players lol
Struthers has an exceptional robotics program he can come play WR for us lol

We forget their head coach is from Warren originally but he is coming right from Akron Hoban, who literally had a quarterback drive from Austintown every day a couple years ago. Tyrell taught him well.
There are a few Hoban players coming to play for WGH this year

Glenville, Norton and Perry moving into D4 Region 13 makes things interesting.
Not to mention Perkins moving to region 13. They put up a good fight vs Glenville last year. If I remember correctly from last year one or two of their hardcore fans said they had a lot returning. This region is loaded with all of the DIV elites apparently.

Not to mention Perkins moving to region 13. They put up a good fight vs Glenville last year. If I remember correctly from last year one or two of their hardcore fans said they had a lot returning. This region is loaded with all of the DIV elites apparently.
Perkins is near Toledo. No chance they are 13.

Girard is gonna struggle massively in D5 as well this year, just don’t have the normal horses especially with sims at WGH.
They still have a couple of real good skill players in Josiah Hunter, and Collier Dixon. Also have Hess Cordona coming back.Also that big lineman Fedor will be a senior this coming year. They will still finish around 5-5 probably. They will not have the QB like last year