NE8 2024

He won’t have to if he lives in Warren. If he moves to a Warren address he’s able to play immediately.
Yes, I understand but he has to officially move there. This happen with Bowden when he was going to Liberty, and he officially moved to Warren.

Last edited:
Not if he moved. I'm sure his family did their homework before pulling this move.
We shall see. But he is not getting that college offer by just going to WGH. Also he in now ineligible for this track season. Shame.. might be one of the fastest kid the valley. He ran a 10.9 100 meter split on Girard's anchor leg of their 4×100 meter relay last week

Last edited:
We shall see. But he is not getting that college offer by just going to WGH. Also he in now ineligible for this track season. Shame.. might be one of the fastest kid the valley. He ran a 10.9 100 meter split on Girard's anchor leg of their 4×100 meter relay last week
Has he left already? If not he can still run this track season at girard.

I think going to WGH will help his chances of getting a better look, but I think girard is going to be down big time this year that could also go into this decision

So here’s my question. For all of the hate the schools in the valley (alot of the schools in this league in particular) have for privates “stealing players” how come there isn’t all the negative energy towards Harding or when a kid makes this choice or open enrolls elsewhere. A number of kids over the years have somehow ended up there but that seems to be ok or forgiven. Just not sure what the difference is when it’s basically free agency and a kid can open enroll basically at any other public school minus a few

I think going to WGH will help his chances of getting a better look, but I think girard is going to be down big time this year that could also go into this decision
Yes, I believe WGH will have the better QB over Girard this year. The WGH QB from last year, I feel has some nice talent. Chaz is good, and a nice athlete. Saying this, is assuming Sims will be playing slot, or WR. But Girard always seems to have a better offensive system.

So here’s my question. For all of the hate the schools in the valley (alot of the schools in this league in particular) have for privates “stealing players” how come there isn’t all the negative energy towards Harding or when a kid makes this choice or open enrolls elsewhere. A number of kids over the years have somehow ended up there but that seems to be ok or forgiven. Just not sure what the difference is when it’s basically free agency and a kid can open enroll basically at any other public school minus a few

This doesn’t fit Invader’s agenda.

This doesn’t fit Invader’s agenda.
I have mentioned numerous times that open enrollment is lumped in with privates that recruit. Harding has gotten many transfers over the years including Clarett from Fitch who got him from Wilson. Both recruited him. Fitch went to full open enrollment and raided the city schools of football talent. Unfortunately, the coaching is not as good as the talent there and they still get drubbed by a million points to Walsh.

I also posted a lot on GLenville's open enrollment policy and GINN Academy d-4 status gaming of the system where they, Toledo Whitner and others abuse open enrollment.

You didn’t even give me time.

There’s no difference anymore. But Ursuline and Mooney did it for 50 years so there’s your difference.

You didn’t even give me time.

There’s no difference anymore. But Ursuline and Mooney did it for 50 years so there’s your difference.
Dont forget the d-1 schools had to try to beat the 7 county all star teams from eds and iggy's forever too. Or the 3 state super teams Moeller had during the Faust era. Reason CB should be according to success and not transfer bs.

All they have to do is put him in a program that Girard doesnt have . Like say a Robotics program and the exception is met . He plays all games . I heard from a reliable source that’s the angle they’re using . They’ve reached out to more than just Sims , and that was one of the first questions asked . Hide your players lol

All they have to do is put him in a program that Girard doesnt have . Like say a Robotics program and the exception is met . He plays all games . I heard from a reliable source that’s the angle they’re using . They’ve reached out to more than just Sims , and that was one of the first questions asked . Hide your players lol
Nice try, but bad example. Girard established one of the first ever high school Robotics programs/curriculum in the Mahoning Valley around 25 years ago.