Musk dropped the bomb. Twitter was Liberal

I started the whole Beastiality thing. It's the next fad ProV1 will support imo. I didn't think he'd dig his way to China. LGBTQ AND Z
Most of the sick and twisted crap on this site comes from you. This is why you and basement boy are so obsessed with the proper English word for sex with animals. Don’t you dare disrespect it with slang.

What did they admit? What request did they make?
Psaki said in a press conference they were colluding with social media to deal with "misinformation" i.e. censoring what they don't agree with.

But hey it's not the only thing the Biden administration has done that they've admitted was illegal 🤷‍♂️

Most of the sick and twisted crap on this site comes from you. This is why you and basement boy are so obsessed with the proper English word for sex with animals. Don’t you dare disrespect it with slang.
Funny, you keep saying this but the proper english term is beastiality NOT beastiology as you so ignorantly posted. Nobody has said a word about disrespecting it with slang, you made that up. It's more about you not being stupid, which is proving to be increasingly difficult to change.

Psaki said in a press conference they were colluding with social media to deal with "misinformation" i.e. censoring what they don't agree with.

But hey it's not the only thing the Biden administration has done that they've admitted was illegal 🤷‍♂️
First, I don’t what they were communicating about and it sounds like neither do you. It also sounds like they were doing what many entities do with twitter. They use publicly available tools to request moderation or amplification of content. The Trump White House did this, too. It was specifically pointed out in the “Twitter Files”. You must have “accidentally” forgotten about that part.

Funny, you keep saying this but the proper english term is beastiality NOT beastiology as you so ignorantly posted. Nobody has said a word about disrespecting it with slang, you made that up. It's more about you not being stupid, which is proving to be increasingly difficult to change.
I have never argued about the proper English term have I, basement boy? I have simply defined the slang term you asked me to define and you have been hyper focused on rejecting its use ever since because it is not in Webster.

I have never argued about the proper English term have I, basement boy? I have simply defined the slang term you asked me to define and you have been hyper focused on rejecting its use ever since because it is not in Webster.
Except for the fact you didn't know the proper English term fatboy...LOL, you had to go to the urban dictionary after you were called out on your stupidity....hilarious.

Except for the fact you didn't know the proper English term fatboy...LOL, you had to go to the urban dictionary after you were called out on your stupidity....hilarious.
Are you suggesting that I am unfamiliar with beastiality/beastiology? I certainly know much more about it since I started visiting Yappi. Same with . Oh crap. I mean transgenders. Don’t want to slang up another of your favorites.

What is a basement boy? This should be good.

1672584042138.png

Do you know why the Twitter scandal is just a big yawn to the left & MSM? They hate us.

We say things they don’t like. The truth of our assertions is often admitted by them later. But at the time we say it, we are shouted down. Our speech is censored, which is colossally bad enough. But we lose our jobs. We lose our income. We are called the nastiest of things.

And when it’s proven they have censored us, do they apologize? Are they mortified as they should be? Do they swear to amend their ways?

No. They want to keep on doing it. Why?

Because they hate us, and hating us is not only O.K., it is good. Indeed it is the height of morality. It is good to hate us.

They are purposefully destroying our institutions; they DO NOT CARE.

Some much for the "Russian meddling" hoax--

Taibbi revealed the U.S government's mounting and endless pressure on Twitter to work hand-in-hand with Congress to hunt for Russian meddling on the platform. Twitter's subsequent task force to hunt Russian influence on the platform showed "no coordinated" effort and mostly "lone-wolf" accounts with low ad spends.

Hmmm
Crazy…I would be interested to hear how some Libs on here feel about being duped. Blumenthal is a bit##. All you have to do is look at him and then listen.