Mooney football 2019

In any regard you guys say you don't want to play Campbell, you'd love to play Mooney...then it's Campbells fault you guys didn't make the playoffs . Yet Campbell tried to get out the game 4 years ago and you threw a fit to the conference not to let Campbell out the game. Should've gotten out the game , you beat Mooney last year. Don't blame Campbell, blame your admin.

In any regard you guys say you don't want to play Campbell, you'd love to play Mooney...then it's Campbells fault you guys didn't make the playoffs . Yet Campbell tried to get out the game 4 years ago and you threw a fit to the conference not to let Campbell out the game. Should've gotten out the game , you beat Mooney last year. Don't blame Campbell, blame your admin.
I think the entire town blames the AD, where have you ever seen me defend anyone from the administration, I absolutely know we have a bad AD and it’s not the towns fault we suffer from that, I was simply stating why we were left out from not getting wins from 2 teams and you cried wolf, Campbell is bad and will be bad for a very long time until the school is gone.

I remember talking on here and looking at what games were available week 3 and there weren’t many, and everyone knows Nancy doesn’t do her job correctly or we would have had another game. You’ll never hear me say we should play Campbell because we shouldn’t have for the last 4 years cause the games weren’t competitive at all and everyone knew they wouldn’t be. How was poland in their scrimmage I’m sure you were there

Wasn't that hard to fill. Could've played Mooney, but rather play a D6. Says a lot

You're right. Could've played Mooney... but everyone knows that wasn't gonna happen.
Even without playing Mooney, there was probably still enough time to find a game for week 7, although it would've been tough. I'm pretty sure Struthers had talks with both Sharpesville and Sharon about it.
And that doesn't excuse keeping it going into 2018.

I remember talking on here and looking at what games were available week 3 and there weren’t many, and everyone knows Nancy doesn’t do her job correctly or we would have had another game. You’ll never hear me say we should play Campbell because we shouldn’t have for the last 4 years cause the games weren’t competitive at all and everyone knew they wouldn’t be. How was poland in their scrimmage I’m sure you were there

Week 3? You mean week 7.
I know you're not defending the administration. Just pointing out... don't tell people to get their facts straight when you don't even have them straight yourself. Those articles weren't hard to find. Only took about 5 seconds on google.
I have no idea what Poland did. I wasn't there. And was never going to be there. The only Poland game I plan on going to this year is in week 10... and maybe if Poland is at home in week 5 or 6.

Week 3? You mean week 7.
I know you're not defending the administration. Just pointing out... don't tell people to get their facts straight when you don't even have them straight yourself. Those articles weren't hard to find. Only took about 5 seconds on google.
I have no idea what Poland did. I wasn't there. And was never going to be there. The only Poland game I plan on going to this year is in week 10... and maybe if Poland is at home in week 5 or 6.
You follow max preps and message players on Facebook for information just stop it lmao

What got me was their reasoning. Cats were too good for them. They tried to add the defending state champions? Bs

Yeah. Struthers didn't have a good reason for keeping it going though. Should've let them out of the contract... after that, who cares who they play.

You follow max preps and message players on Facebook for information just stop it lmao

You caught me. And only like 10 years late... you're real cool.
I'm not in my early 20's anymore. Are you? Sometimes I wonder.

Say what you want. But I'm not the one who's wrong. Responding to a correction with personal insults just makes you come across like an .

I remember you sent me an angry PM because I had the nerve to say the 2015 team might not be so great. What happened? Probably the worst team of the Kuntz era and a defense that was Saunders level bad for about 6 weeks. I'd put my rep against yours anyday.

You caught me. And only like 10 years late... you're real cool.
I'm not in my early 20's anymore. Are you? Sometimes I wonder.

Say what you want. But I'm not the one who's wrong. Responding to a correction with personal insults just makes you come across like an .

I remember you sent me an angry PM because I had the nerve to say the 2015 team might not be so great. What happened? Probably the worst team of the Kuntz era and a defense that was Saunders level bad for about 6 weeks. I'd put my rep against yours anyday.
2014 was the worst kuntz team no doubt.

Don’t get so upset. It’s an Internet forum.

Yeah. Struthers didn't have a good reason for keeping it going though. Should've let them out of the contract... after that, who cares who they play.
Besides the obvious W and morale booster. Was pretty good for us except the year they went 0-10. And to some people. Tradition still matters. In both towns.

You have 0 clue to what’s going on with the program, weekly you ask questions for someone who knows a lot. Just stop it, drink some warm milk and go to bed

Besides the obvious W and morale booster. Was pretty good for us except the year they went 0-10. And to some people. Tradition still matters. In both towns.

Old people usually need to die off for progress to happen.

They just can't handle the fact that things change.

Holding to playing Campbell is kind of hilarious. It's not 1989 anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

He hasn’t been a fan of playing them, it’s been more of a don’t be a jackass and do anything dumb and get the game over with injury free. I agree with what you say about Kuntz, May rub some people the wrong way at times, but doesn’t buy into politics of a small town, and genuinely cares about his players. Nobody would not want their child to play for a coach like him. Pretty good at what he does might I add

True on all points.

...meanwhile, back to the thread topic, Mooney has a scrimmage tomorrow night vs Glenville (Wednesday 6:30PM) at YSU. Anyone going besides me?

Last edited:
...I was told the Cards did ok, but Euclid is a HUGE D1 team, with lots of players to rotate in and the talent to go with those numbers.
Good move

I think I still have a sunburn from the last time they were a few hours late