Miamisburg vs. Bellbrook

Burg14

I’m going with the Vikings at home on this one. They’ll need to clean up the penalties, but have a lot of firepower. Burg 42-10

This is another tough matchup for Bellbrook. What does Miamisburg have coming back from last season?
I believe they return around 6 or 7 on offense, and around 7 on defense. I may be wrong, but those numbers are pretty close.

Miamisburg has the potential to compete for the GWOC. Yes, they do need to clean up areas, but at least they have Centerville and Springboro at home this year.

Bellbrook is a nice DIII football team, but it sounds like they might find themselves at 0-2 heading into Week 3.

WC, Bellbrook & Harrison? How does this help them prepare for the GWOC? Ouch
How does Atler and Trotwood help the birds?

I mean both these teams are down from what they have been in years past. At one point they were great teams to schedule, but I watched Trotwood and Centerville and it looked like a JV vs a Varsity team.

Alter is well coached but it's not what it has been in the past. But I guess when you schedule you cannot predict how a team is going to be from year in and year out. Just like Harrison has been on the schedule since 2020 and in 2019 they went 9-1 and three games into the playoffs.

Bellbrook is always a well-coached and good DIII team that finished above Alter last year and went deeper into the playoffs!

WC is WC and it has always been a rivalry game. Burg went up they went down when this game was established as a rivalry.

Thank the lord you scheduled LaSalle but the first time they've been on the schedule since ever I believe in the regular season.

How does Atler and Trotwood help the birds?

I mean both these teams are down from what they have been in years past. At one point they were great teams to schedule, but I watched Trotwood and Centerville and it looked like a JV vs a Varsity team.

Alter is well coached but it's not what it has been in the past. But I guess when you schedule you cannot predict how a team is going to be from year in and year out. Just like Harrison has been on the schedule since 2020 and in 2019 they went 9-1 and three games into the playoffs.

Bellbrook is always a well-coached and good DIII team that finished above Alter last year and went deeper into the playoffs!

WC is WC and it has always been a rivalry game. Burg went up they went down when this game was established as a rivalry.

Thank the lord you scheduled LaSalle but the first time they've been on the schedule since ever I believe in the regular season.
Couldn't you say the same about Alter and Fairmont, it has always been a rivalry game. Can't remember the last time Fairmont didn't open the season with Alter (excluding the Covid year)

Miamisburg had Lebanon as their week 2 opponent until the ECC went to a 9 game conference schedule. Also the MVL and GMC play 9 game conference schedules so there are not a lot of DI or DII teams to schedule in SW Ohio weeks 2 and 3.

Last edited:
Miamisburg senior running back Christian Davis commits to Ball State University. Congratulations to a great kid.

Miamisburg had Lebanon as their week 2 opponent until the ECC went to a 9 game conference schedule. Also the MVL and GMC play 9 game conference schedules so there are not a lot of DI or DII teams to schedule in SW Ohio weeks 2 and 3.
I like the old MML matchups.

16 of 18 teams in each region in D1 get playoff spots. To me that means other than home field in the playoffs it does not matter who you play non conference..just win 2 or 3 games and you are in.

Lance platooned quarterbacks against West Carrollton, 1 primarily a runner, I think he ran for a bit over 100 yards,but it didn't appear either qb can get the ball downfield like Justin Barry did last year. The 40 + yard reception McGohan had was a short pass over the middle that he turned into a big gainer,almost a td. Anyone can hang 62 on West Carrollton,I'm not sold yet,Da Burg will miss Barry. I say Da Burg 24-Bellbrook 17.

So is Miamisburg any good or is Bellbrook just that good? Did everyone think that just because they lost to Tipp they weren’t good? Tipp is legit