Miamisburg vs. Bellbrook

So is Miamisburg any good or is Bellbrook just that good? Did everyone think that just because they lost to Tipp they weren’t good? Tipp is legit

I thought Bellbrook was good but that Miamisburg also killed themselves a lot.

Bellbrook ran a solid triple option. Not much of a passing game, which kept the game close. Not sure they completed 10 passes in the game.

Miamisburg missed an extra point and manageable FG, and also shanked a punt that gave Bellbrook a short field and allowed them to open up a 17-0 first half lead.

Miamisburg kept sticking with a run heavy offense until the late 3rd, despite them clearly not able to run it well. Offensive play calling just wasn’t good much of the night IMO.

Bellbrook dominated both sides of the line and simply outplayed Da Burg. As someone pointed out earlier,some poor special teams play,a good example,on the 1 punt,the returner doesn't field the ball,it takes a huge Bellbrook bounce,Da Burg has the ball on about the 6 yard line,so that essentially ended any opportunity of scoring at the end of the first half. The QB situation needs to be resolved ASAP,start #18. I have grandkids at Da Burg,I'm hearin everyone took Bellbrook lightly. Oops,bad decision.

Bellbrook is good
Last year and year before they were great , their still a good team . One of the best staffs around and head coaches around , not sure why people underestimate them , Tipp is a great team that returned a lot from last year and they played them well for a first game .

I thought Bellbrook was good but that Miamisburg also killed themselves a lot.

Bellbrook ran a solid triple option. Not much of a passing game, which kept the game close. Not sure they completed 10 passes in the game.

Miamisburg missed an extra point and manageable FG, and also shanked a punt that gave Bellbrook a short field and allowed them to open up a 17-0 first half lead.

Miamisburg kept sticking with a run heavy offense until the late 3rd, despite them clearly not able to run it well. Offensive play calling just wasn’t good much of the night IMO.
It’s the wing t not triple

Bellbrook dominated both sides of the line and simply outplayed Da Burg. As someone pointed out earlier,some poor special teams play,a good example,on the 1 punt,the returner doesn't field the ball,it takes a huge Bellbrook bounce,Da Burg has the ball on about the 6 yard line,so that essentially ended any opportunity of scoring at the end of the first half. The QB situation needs to be resolved ASAP,start #18. I have grandkids at Da Burg,I'm hearin everyone took Bellbrook lightly. Oops,bad decision.

Yes good point in that punt. Not fielding it cost Miamisburg about 25-30 yds in Field position.

Miamisburg also lost another 15yds by fielding a kickoff that was clearly going out of bounds.

Bellbrook is good
Last year and year before they were great , their still a good team . One of the best staffs around and head coaches around , not sure why people underestimate them , Tipp is a great team that returned a lot from last year and they played them well for a first game .
I see you trying to excuse that loss to Tipp but your completely wrong, Tipp lost 21/22 starters from last year, only returning their QB. So they did not return a lot from last year, they returned almost nothing lol

What the heck happened with the Vikes? This is a bad loss & shows me that they will finish in the middle of the pack in the GWOC. Good job to Bellbrook.
It seems that maybe your just not hip to programs outside of the GWOC, but Bellbrook is legit, losing to them is not a bad loss, all you bigger schools just have a superiority complex and can’t believe that smaller schools can be really good to. Heck, they’ve been to the Region Finals the last 2 seasons.

I see you trying to excuse that loss to Tipp but your completely wrong, Tipp lost 21/22 starters from last year, only returning their QB. So they did not return a lot from last year, they returned almost nothing lol
You’ve beat Bellbrook once out of 5 tries in past 4 years
Lol a blind squirrel finds a nutt here and there
See you come playoffs mr Tipp is great , not great come playoffs 🤣

You’ve beat Bellbrook once out of 5 tries in past 4 years
Lol a blind squirrel finds a nutt here and there
See you come playoffs mr Tipp is great , not great come playoffs 🤣
Once again your making things up, since the two first started a home and home in 2017, Tipp has won 2 times and Bellbrook 3 times. Big difference there bud! And all that matters in 2022 is that L y’all got last week. Your excuse for losing was proven to be patently false so your next move is to just make up more false stats. You should just stop before you make yourself look more foolish

Last edited:
Once again your making things up, since the two first started a home and home in 2017, Tipp has won 2 times and Bellbrook 3 times. Big difference there bud! And all that matters in 2022 is that L y’all got last week. Your excuse for losing was proven to be patently false so your next move is to just make up more false stats. You should just stop before you make yourself look more foolish
Your beyond wrong my friend , check maxpreps , you got a w last week and you’ve forgotten the L’s
Back to being Tipp is great again I see

Your beyond wrong my friend , check maxpreps , you got a w last week and you’ve forgotten the L’s
Back to being Tipp is great again I see
Bellbrook vs. Tippecanoe recent history, since people can't seem to agree upon literal facts (@BBfootball92 & @TippIsGreat ):

2017 - Tippecanoe 21, Bellbrook 14
2018 - Bellbrook 17, Tippecanoe 9
2021 - Bellbrook 24, Tippecanoe 14
2021 - Bellbrook 38, Tippecanoe 7 (OHSAA Playoffs)
2022 - Tippecanoe 14, Bellbrook 10

Bellbrook vs. Tippecanoe recent history, since people can't seem to agree upon literal facts (@BBfootball92 & @TippIsGreat ):

2017 - Tippecanoe 21, Bellbrook 14
2018 - Bellbrook 17, Tippecanoe 9
2021 - Bellbrook 24, Tippecanoe 14
2021 - Bellbrook 38, Tippecanoe 7 (OHSAA Playoffs)
2022 - Tippecanoe 14, Bellbrook 10
As I had said. Buddy must have had a few to many to drink

Bellbrook real deal. They remind me of the 78 team And the Big Damn Tractor boys ( the o line’s nickname) they could mash it and crash it.