MetaComet in hospital

Hurri-Comet

The main man for Solon Comet posting on Yappi is in the hospital in Ravenna, at Robinson Memorial. The doctors have diagnosed heart failure at this time. All prayers are needed and, of course, appreciated. Doctors feel this came on from a virus. That;s all I know now. Bob

Surprised to hear last week that Metacomet was still having health troubles so long after his gall bladder surgery. Now I'm shocked by the news of heart troubles and hospitalization.

We'll certainly pray for his comfort and recovery. Meantime Hurri, please keep us posted with any news.

Will do GrandPa. Pat's mother is distraught and Pat's seemingly medicated, I may go out to Ravenna tomorrow and try to see his doctors. Not an easy situation but I'm sure MetaComet will get better, hopefully soon.

I hope Meta is feeling better, and my thoughts are with him. Meta is one of the class acts on this site, and it is always a pleasure to chat with him. Please keep us up to date on his recovery Huri, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks Coach. Pat is now in Clevland Clinic. He was transferred there last night at 2.a.m. More on football thread.