Memes, funny picture thread

1712173421928.png

St. Louis County Office of Emergency Management

spdrSeonot2 lc8132c 1 m9 m4M20t4p15i0iiPm563l608a6truiflAhi: ·
Understanding the difference between a watch and a warning is crucial as we head into spring storms!
Think of a watch like having all the taco ingredients ready, but the taco hasn't been assembled yet. Whereas a warning means the taco is ready to eat! Stay informed and stay safe

I find it fascinating how you show your disdain for older people. I guess it goes along with the total lack or respect from many in our younger generations today but you should be careful because unless you plan on dying soon you will be "old" some day as well. In the end age is a state of mind based on life experiences and how you approach life.

I find it fascinating how you show your disdain for older people. I guess it goes along with the total lack or respect from many in our younger generations today but you should be careful because unless you plan on dying soon you will be "old" some day as well. In the end age is a state of mind based on life experiences and how you approach life.
1) Respect is earned. Age alone is not earning. My disdain is for people who think age alone entitles one to anything.
2) ^This mindset is not going away. I hope if my generation starts acting like today's boomers, gen Z and whatever comes after puts us in our place, too.