Meet Hoban’s Sam Greer, a 6-foot-8 freshman lineman who already has an Ohio State football offer

How did this kid manage to get an offer without spring football in ohio? I heard a rumor on here that Ohio doesn't develop next level prospects at the rate other states do because a lack of spring ball. Not sure how he slipped through the cracks.

How did this kid manage to get an offer without spring football in ohio? I heard a rumor on here that Ohio doesn't develop next level prospects at the rate other states do because a lack of spring ball. Not sure how he slipped through the cracks.
The pictures for that article were taken like a week ago during spring football…

It's has to sting to have never won a state title on the field while Hoban has won multiple state titles in football, one in baseball, basketball & golf over the past couple of years. Feel free to copy and post on Massillon thread since they have to censor and ban anyone who doesn't ride their sack.
Appears as if that’s all you want to do is ride their sack, you tried for so many years and then got shown the door.

Appears as if that’s all you want to do is ride their sack, you tried for so many years and then got shown the door.
Tried what? Comment on a Massillon thread? Massillon fans are afraid of a comment that doesn't fit their narrative that they ban you from saying anything. Sound familiar? (FAKE NEWS AND TWITTER PRE MUSK). Read the opening on the Massillon thread is all you need to know. See below

" This is a continuation of the 2022 thread updated for the 2023 season.

This thread will be for the Massillon fans and those that are genuinely interested in the Tigers in a positive way.

For those that want to cause disruptions or troll Massillon, they will be blocked from posting in this thread. Please do not start a second Massillon thread as these blocks are for single threads only.

If someone is causing problems, do not engage with those posts. Simply report it. I'm not on 24 hours a day (sometimes it feels like it), so give me a little time to get to it. ".

what a bunch of light weights who have to ban people they don't agree with.

Tried what? Comment on a Massillon thread? Massillon fans are afraid of a comment that doesn't fit their narrative that they ban you from saying anything. Sound familiar? (FAKE NEWS AND TWITTER PRE MUSK). Read the opening on the Massillon thread is all you need to know. See below

" This is a continuation of the 2022 thread updated for the 2023 season.

This thread will be for the Massillon fans and those that are genuinely interested in the Tigers in a positive way.

For those that want to cause disruptions or troll Massillon, they will be blocked from posting in this thread. Please do not start a second Massillon thread as these blocks are for single threads only.

If someone is causing problems, do not engage with those posts. Simply report it. I'm not on 24 hours a day (sometimes it feels like it), so give me a little time to get to it. ".

what a bunch of light weights who have to ban people they don't agree with.
You do know Yappi created that thread right ??
Read the 1st post genius.

So Massillon fans aren't the ones that report posts in that thread?
You've got to be kidding me.
Add another to the list of just can’t stop.
How many times have I told you if we are irrelevant then stop posting about us, it’s really that simple. But you won’t.

A Little Bundesliga GIF by Das Örtliche

I don’t understand this thread. This is about a player from Hoban. Massillon has its own thread that outsiders cannot post on. Why start arguments on this thread, when it’s supposed to be about an OSU offer for a freshman?

Let the hate go guys.
Well I had asked a simple question regarding circulating rumors around the Hoban QB and Mr Hoban responded with irrelevant butthurt crap about the Massillon thread. Hard to have legitimate football conversations with people who only want to talk crap

Well I had asked a simple question regarding circulating rumors around the Hoban QB and Mr Hoban responded with irrelevant butthurt crap about the Massillon thread. Hard to have legitimate football conversations with people who only want to talk crap
I Confirmed that he had left but didn't want to speculate as to why. I enjoy reading and commenting on all threads and found it ironic that Massillon folks like to post on a Hoban thread while I and others have had our privileges restricted to comment on theirs. Pardon me if I poked the bear, 'er Tiger.