Maxine Watters inciting violence and insurrection. When is she going to be removed?

I'm sure that day at the Capitol wasn't stressful for him, and caused multiple strokes.
ea4c9ad03b4e92fcebdd7725ba1f8931

Oh, wait....
Lol...do we see cops dying everyday from strokes?

Media is often ridiculously wrong.

dt-big-win.jpg
Yes but then the Dem House Reps and Senators that all echoed the killing of Sicknick got it ridiculously wrong as well and used all the violence as reason to attempt the failed impeachment of Trump. Take the L and move on...

Doesn't change the fact that between you and me if we commit the same crime and have the same history, I will be more likely to get charged, and on average receive a sentence 15 to 20% longer
You need to stop being a victim imo. Don't do crime Easy answer. Find specific instances of racism and let's address the issue. My first question for you is this. How do we fix the problems of Urban America.

Media is often ridiculously wrong.

dt-big-win.jpg

As I detailed over and over when examining this story, there were so many reasons to doubt this storyline from the start. Nobody on the record claimed it happened. The autopsy found no blunt trauma to the head. Sicknick's own family kept urging the press to stop spreading this story because he called them the night of January 6 and told them he was fine — obviously inconsistent with the media's claim that he died by having his skull bashed in — and his own mother kept saying that she believed he died of a stroke.

But the gruesome story of Sicknick's “murder” was too valuable to allow any questioning. It was weaponized over and over to depict the pro-Trump mob not as just violent but barbaric and murderous, because if Sicknick weren't murdered by them, then nobody was (without Sicknick, the only ones killed were four pro-Trump supporters: two who died of a heart attack, one from an amphetamine overdose, and the other, Ashli Babbitt, who was shot point blank in the neck by Capitol Police despite being unarmed). So crucial was this fairy tale about Sicknick that it made its way into the official record of President Trump's impeachment trial in the Senate, and they had Joe Biden himself recite from the script, even as clear facts mounted proving it was untrue.

Last edited:
There was a time when reasonable/peaceful protests that became violent (ie, burning/destruction, looting, beatings/killings) were universally condemned by both sides of the aisle as "not who we are as Americans". It appears our country has come to a point where only the "other guys" rioting is problematic whereas "our guys" rioting is justified/understandable... this feels like a point of no return. I feel that our only hope is to abandon this tribalistic mentality and collectively agree that Americans are all ruled by law and crossing that line has consequences regardless of what side of the aisle you are on. It would be nice if rather than immediately arguing an exception to this, we could all agree that it is a moral and humanistic position that we should all be working from.

Nor should they
Lol, what a hypocrite you are.

if a god damn Republican did this you would be screaming for impeachment...

oh wait, what Trump actually said before the capitol breach was far less inflammatory than what Waters said, and you were all for him being impeached for it.

At least try to hide your blatant hypocrisy, don’t come right out and shout it to the world.

There was a time when reasonable/peaceful protests that became violent (ie, burning/destruction, looting, beatings/killings) were universally condemned by both sides of the aisle as "not who we are as Americans". It appears our country has come to a point where only the "other guys" rioting is problematic whereas "our guys" rioting is justified/understandable... this feels like a point of no return. I feel that our only hope is to abandon this tribalistic mentality and collectively agree that Americans are all ruled by law and crossing that line has consequences regardless of what side of the aisle you are on. It would be nice if rather than immediately arguing an exception to this, we could all agree that it is a moral and humanistic position that we should all be working from.
You might want to let the Left in on this....

Reactions: y2h
So now Biden has weighed in. He hopes the “correct verdict is reached and we all know what that is.” (Paraphrasing)

Judge asked politicians not to speak. I guess Joe just couldn’t help himself.

I understand your point, but that is easier to say when the judicial in question has historically skewed in favor of people that look like you in this country. Historically how often have people of color had to literally march for fairness, that was not given by the justice system.
Stop living in the past.

Well that's because she's black and has (D) next to her name. It's worse language than Trump used. She straight up threw gas on the fire wanting a verdict that isn't even on the list of charges

Trump: protest peacefully.

Auntie Maxine: burn this MFer down if they dont convict this cracker of 1st degree murder.

To the left that is basically the same thing.

Multiple strokes in a day after dealing with the MAGA crowd. The term "natural causes" is simply manner of death. It doesn't mean his death wasn't actually caused by the MAGA crowd, which it obviously was.
Stress can cause the heart to work harder, increase blood pressure, and increase sugar and fat levels in the blood. These things, in turn, can increase the risk of clots forming and travelling to the heart or brain, causing a heart attack or stroke.
What nonsense...the guy was 42. He was a ticking timebomb ready to go at any moment.

Your time table is skewed. Trump and supporters are counter punchers. You need to reflect imo
Exactly. "The MAGA playbook"

No Trump was just a Republican that finally used the lefts playbook against them, that's one reason they hated him so much.

This is sooooo freaking funny.......LMAO Auntie Maxine is such an idiot.... ? ? ?

Rep. Waters ignited a firestorm of controversy by flying to Minnesota to tell protesters to remain in the streets and fight for “justice,” to be “more confrontational,” despite days of rioting, looting and other violence. She said no verdict in the Chauvin trial would be accepted except a conviction for first-degree murder — a demand that might be a tad difficult to satisfy since Chauvin is not charged with first-degree murder. All of this as the jury literally headed off to deliberate.

Some of us immediately noted that Waters single-handedly succeeded in undermining not just the Chauvin case but her own case against former President Trump. Waters, one of several House members suing Trump for inciting violence on Jan. 6, is now his best witness against that lawsuit. Whereas she charged that Trump sought to incite violence and intimidate Congress, Waters is being denounced for inciting violence and intimidating the trial court.

One of those denouncing Waters was Judge Cahill, who declared in open court that "I wish elected officials would stop talking about this case, especially in a manner that is disrespectful to the rule of law and to the judicial branch and our function. If they want to give their opinions, they should do so ... in a manner that is consistent with their oath to the Constitution." Calling such comments “abhorrent,” Cahill added this haymaker: “I’ll give you that Congresswoman Waters may have given you something on appeal that may result in this whole trial being overturned.”

His statement was not just a criticism but a concession that Waters’s comments could not have come at a worse time or put the court in a worse position.

I understand your point, but that is easier to say when the judicial in question has historically skewed in favor of people that look like you in this country. Historically how often have people of color had to literally march for fairness, that was not given by the justice system.
You're right - in one regard the justice system has improved as it was completely unfair to people of color, and it improved due marches and people drawing attention to the problems that existed. That being said, those marches were peaceful and the ones in opposition showed their true colors by responding violently, showing the country and the world which ones were bigoted and which ones just truly wanted justice.

Do you see my point? Violence does not garner sympathy... those that attacked peaceful protestors and denied them their rights are now defended by absolutely no one. They lost and live in shame. Had MLK induced violence and spoke with hateful rhetoric, the Civil Rights movement would have a very different place in American history. MLK had a grace and wisdom completely lost on Rep. Waters.

But also in another sense, our justice system has gotten severely more flawed over time. But generally things have gotten stacked in favor of the prosecution, not the defendant. Prosecutors are basically limitless in trumping charges, making defendants look guilty even before a jury even hears any testimony. That applies to poor inner city kids or police officers. Let's face it - these cops have been presumed guilty by the media and anyone with any kind of platform. Prosecutors hold the power. As one defense lawyer said, "I'd rather be in a court room with a crooked judge than a crooked prosecutor". The system has evolved to aid prosecutors to succeed at getting some kind of conviction.

So now Biden has weighed in. He hopes the “correct verdict is reached and we all know what that is.” (Paraphrasing)

Judge asked politicians not to speak. I guess Joe just couldn’t help himself.
Correct verdict? Chalk that up to tilting the scales. I believe it's what they want. Chaos thru change is the end goal.

I would argue that Cincinnati Police reform was somewhat successful after the 90's riots. Progress....baby steps.