Maxine Watters inciting violence and insurrection. When is she going to be removed?

The judge is not happy with Maxine since it just corrupted the case
A foolish mistake. We need fewer divisive politicians. She is completely unaware that when she speaks without thinking, America suffers. There are plenty of politicians in both parties like Walters.

Last edited:
Nor should they
Why not. So you also don’t think a Republican admin should condemn the remarks if it had been Jim Jordan? Even the Judge who worked for Klobuchar thought Maxie was over the line. You’re a joke it’s not possible to be as partisan as you and be fair minded.

Last edited:
This wasn't off the cuff. She flew 1000 miles to make those remarks. She knew exactly what she was doing.
Just as she knew what she was doing when she advocated attacking members of the previous administration.

Taking selfies in the Capitol, insurrection.

Asking for violence against sitting members of an administration, just political speech.

1618921723633.png
1618921723633.png1618921723633.png

Biden's cares act did more to fund state and local police than anything trump did during his presidency.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
This wasn't off the cuff. She flew 1000 miles to make those remarks. She knew exactly what she was doing.

Fair enough her speech sounds very similar to Trumps Jan 6th so she should step back and denounce as should trump and Jim Jordan should apologize to Dr Fauci for his inappropriate personal attacks.

A foolish mistake. We need fewer divisive politicians. She is completely unaware that when she speaks without thinking, America suffers. There are plenty of politicians in both parties like Walters.

Agreed. Worthy of censure imo. Unfortunately that ship sailed months ago. Pubs will fake outrage and Dems will resist because they'll consider it double standard after the last several months (and they'd be right). Rinse. Repeat.

Personally I would still vote to censure her. Very irresponsible in this climate. Trump, Gaetz, Boebert, Greene, Hawley, Gosars, et al are their problem. That's up to pubs to own or not.

No there are NOT. She is a uniquely stupid and divisive politician.

But I see you're getting your Bill Kristol act down. I'm confident you can pull that charade off a lot better then your claim that you're a "republican".

Having the facts presented in front of a 12 member jury so that they can make an informed decision is justice. Mob violence is not justice (unless you believe lynching is just?)
I understand your point, but that is easier to say when the judicial system in question has historically skewed in favor of people that look like you in this country. Historically how often have people of color had to literally march for fairness, that was not given by the justice system.

Last edited: