Mar-A-Lago raided by the FBI

And?

The heading is priceless. "FBI culture is rotten to the core." They should be ashamed.

How far down the toilet are you guys willing to follow Trump? Every time I think you all hit bottom you swallow another turd.
How long are you going to keep your head buried.

Of course, you aren't referring to the person holding the nuclear launch codes.

I remember the Left being scared out of their gourds that 45 would launch WW3 because he supposedly wasn't right in the head. He also took cognitive tests to prove how wrong the Left was. Today, we've got a dementia-riddled pedophile who has no clue whatsoever what he's doing, other than reading teleprompters poorly.
“Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.” Stable genius. All Trump did was padlock top secret documents in his basement closet. Brilliant.

Now it's "espionage." And we know the leftwing MSM means it because it was posted in all CAPS.

I would expect the maga crowd to care about this as much they did about the litany of indictments, and pardons, forging documents, submitting fake electors, pressuring SOS's to find votes, bribing foreign presidents, taking Putin's side on world stage, inciting riots, scamming college students, running a fake charity, denigrating veterans, or grabbing women by their genitals. Which is 0%. Too busy preaching to everyone else about morality and patriotism to care.

What are the chances he was trying to broker a deal with his buddy, Putin?
Nah...

He's a looter...

Like after Rodney King in LA, etc. He's on his way out of the White House...grabbing $ hi t that he can either eat today or possibly sell tomorrow. Throw away a lot of it...but hey, nuclear codes and secrets..."laws and norms of behavior don't apply to me"..."sure, I'll take those docs too"..."who knows how/when they might become useful"...

Nah...

He's a looter...

Like after Rodney King in LA, etc. He's on his way out of the White House...grabbing $ hi t that he can either eat today or possibly sell tomorrow. Throw away a lot of it...but hey, nuclear codes and secrets..."laws and norms of behavior don't apply to me"..."sure, I'll take those docs too"..."who knows how/when they might become useful"..

He needs to partner with the Saudis after Russian sanctions hit.

Nah...

He's a looter...

Like after Rodney King in LA, etc. He's on his way out of the White House...grabbing $ hi t that he can either eat today or possibly sell tomorrow. Throw away a lot of it...but hey, nuclear codes and secrets..."laws and norms of behavior don't apply to me"..."sure, I'll take those docs too"..."who knows how/when they might become useful"...
When we find out Trump took influence money from China and Ukraine via his son, and laundered money for the last 30 years or so, you might have a point.

Until then, take a hike.

I would expect the maga crowd to care about this as much they did about the litany of indictments, and pardons, forging documents, submitting fake electors, pressuring SOS's to find votes, bribing foreign presidents, taking Putin's side on world stage, inciting riots, scamming college students, running a fake charity, denigrating veterans, or grabbing women by their genitals. Which is 0%. Too busy preaching to everyone else about morality and patriotism to care.
You put on drag shows for 5 year olds.

Last edited by a moderator:
He needs to partner with the Saudis after Russian sanctions hit.
1660335859804.png

The determination the left has in getting Trump is kind of awe inspiring. Joseph McCarthy would be proud.
The determination of the right defending trump no matter what the evidence of guilty crimes is even more amazing!

When we find out Trump took influence money from China and Ukraine via his son, and laundered money for the last 30 years or so, you might have a point.

Until then, take a hike.
OldSoulon, no anti Biden post today? You get a new obsession?

They did go to her house and confiscate the server. Duh.

There were multiple servers involved over a number of years. It was impossible for the FBI to know for certain what was deleted and destroyed; they admitted as much. Yet they then took the bizarre step of actually inserting themselves to recommend to the justice department that no charges be filed.

Two sets of justice at the federal level. The set that includes spying, armed raids and handcuffs for innocent republicans; and the set that allows corrupt, criminal democrats to walk. Plain as day.

This summary of events I just heard leading to the execution of the warrant was interesting and may demonstrate how much trouble Trump is in:

When the FBI went to Mar-o-Lago based on National Archives documents issue and Trump turned over the initial 15 boxes FBI noticed a lot of the material Trump still had was top secret and classified.

Those agents notified Department of Justice who reviewed the list of material and selected Jay Bratt to negotiate with Trump and his lawyers about the boxes still at Mar-o-Lago. Jay Bratt is the head of counter intelligence and export control (whose job, remember, is to prevent nuclear proliferation) for DOJ, not the FBI.

When Bratt saw the documents there he obtained a subpoena to review video taken by Mar-o-Lago’s security system. Bratt was able to see who was accessing the rooms where Trump was storing the classified material. This is the point DOJ immediately went for the warrant.