Mar-A-Lago raided by the FBI

Yeah, someone asked earlier if anyone would be surprised if the FBI fabricated evidence again. The answer, of course, is no one would be surprised at all.

Think about this… If Trump took anything incriminating to himself, wouldn’t it be destroyed by now ?

What seems far more likely to me is that Trump was saving receipts, and that they raided him and broke into a safe in place in order to potentially destroy such evidence, or to use it as an excuse to fish for other items.
Classified documents threaten national security. The FBI is not looking for stories about Trump watching prostitutes pee on a bed. They aren’t looking for incriminating evidence. Trump gives us that daily.

They raided Clinton's house
I dont think they had to come unannounced. I think they told her what they wanted and when they wanted it and she handed it to them. It’s easier that way And Trump was given the same opportunity. Just see what happens when you dont fully cooperate with law enforcement?

Interestingly, I think the Democrats are playing a dangerous game. They want Trump to be powerful enough to win the primary but weak enough to lose in the General election. They are on the record supporting Republican candidates in primaries that they think they will be able to defeat in the General election. IMO, that is election fraud but a topic for another thread.

Trump should be quietly fading away even with his enormous appeal to many voters. It is the Democrats that are keeping him relevant.

When the time comes and Trump is the Republican candidate, just look back at the decisions the Democrats made to make it possible. If, and that is a big if, Donald Trump wins the General Election, it will be the Democrats that made it all possible. Of course, it will divide the nation even more and the Democrats will put on their best "Who, Me?" face.
You think the voter turnout was high in 2020? Watch what happens when Trump runs in 24. No chance in hell Trump ever resides in the White House ever again. Would be fun to see him try, however. ????????

Do you know how freaking guilty you have to be for a federal judge that you appointed to sign off on a search warrant issued by an FBI director that you also appointed and executed by a DOJ attorney that you also appointed?
Do you mean like how "guilty" Trump was when all those FISA warrants were issued?

So why no raid on Obama or every other president. Obama took a hell of a lot more than Trump then and was even caught destroying many yes classified. He hid them and sealed them and still has them, why no raid, it was by far much worse than anything Trump has been accused of?
What? You are living in a dream world. Enlighten us all to what Obama took with him. Lol.

So why no raid on Obama or every other president. Obama took a hell of a lot more than Trump then and was even caught destroying many yes classified. He hid them and sealed them and still has them, why no raid, it was by far much worse than anything Trump has been accused of?
What did Obama take? I think I did see a Russia Times story at one time on Yappi that claimed he took some art off the wall.

Hmmm...

You think the judge signs the warrant and it stops there? Following the search warrant, there is this thing...the legal process...where defense attorneys are given the warrant and the affidavit that convinced the judge to sign the warrant. Let's try to imagine what happens if the information in the affidavit turns out to be false...in drug (and other cases), there's a hearing, called a Motion to Suppress, where mostly constitutional issues are explored about whether or not a search was legal.

Imagine an FBI agent (ESPECIALLY IN THIS CASE)...some individual agent has to affix his/her name to an affidavit to search the home of the former President. What do you think the chances are that the FBI agent puts false information into that affidavit?
You mean like all those FISA warrants that were issued?

View attachment 32402
Who the hell would take that picture? The person that put it in there. I call BS

Is this the upstanding "Trump : judge folks are talking about?

Makes perfect sense that Trump would appoint someone associated with Epstein. Not like the don isn’t associated with Epstein himself or anything.

I mean who could forget the day he wished Ghislane well! She had just been arrested for sex trafficking but the don sent his best wishes anyway.

Who the hell would take that picture? The person that put it in there. I call BS
When I saw that picture I thought maybe Hubman was mocking the story. But no these people actually think that picture is real. I mean the pieces of paper fell to the bottom of the toilet in such a way that we can read them!

Makes perfect sense that Trump would appoint someone associated with Epstein. Not like the don isn’t associated with Epstein himself or anything.

I mean who could forget the day he wished Ghislane well! She had just been arrested for sex trafficking but the don sent his best wishes anyway.
He had no choice but to get these people from the muck of the swamp.

Here is all you trumpkins chance to give the Orange ConMan more money!
Trump solicits donations after FBI search of his Mar-a-Lago home​

This whole operation was signed off on by Republican (as in Trump) appointees, the judge, the attorney and the FBI director. Democrats had nothing to do with this.
I didn't mean specifically this search warrant. I'm talking the totality of everything they have done to Trump since he has left office. I think some may want to get their pound of flesh but I believe a higher percentage of Democrats see him as their path to winning the next Presidential election. They need him strong...but not too strong.

I dont think they had to come unannounced. I think they told her what they wanted and when they wanted it and she handed it to them. It’s easier that way And Trump was given the same opportunity. Just see what happens when you dont fully cooperate with law enforcement?
Other than the stuff she destroyed...

I didn't mean specifically this search warrant. I'm talking the totality of everything they have done to Trump since he has left office. I think some may want to get their pound of flesh but I believe a higher percentage of Democrats see him as their path to winning the next Presidential election. They need him strong...but not too strong.
And he brought none of this on himself???

You can't be this clueless, if there was even the tiniest bit of evidence on Trump and Epstein, we would already know all about it. You need to post smarter.

Epstein’s records are kept tighter than Fort Knox. There’s so many rich and powerful men caught up that will make sure not a page of it ever sees the light of day.

I actually gave Don the benefit of the doubt on Epstein. He seemed to react strongly at the time. Wishing Ghislane well like he did that day changed my mind. What innocent person publicly wishes a newly indicted sex trafficker well unless they are afraid of something.

View attachment 32402

That is frickin' hilarious!

Please tell me you think those photos are real!

There's one born every minute...lmao

What? How the hell is Jan 6th a bust? What world are you living in? The evidence is overwhelming on Trump’s J6 involvement. In a coup! The Justice Department will charge him. He will go on trial, or plea bargain somehow. Unlike the two impeachment trials, this jury isn’t fixed.

Naw, it's a bust. You freaks are 0 - 4.

Good luck with witch hunt #5, but don't get your hopes up. Once again, we all laugh hardily at your impotence.