MAGA Movement Wins Bigly in Virginia!

Says it all....

Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU
No defense, posts pic.

Don’t bet much on sports. Politics and blackjack mostly…craps on occasion.
Never heard of a person who bets on politics more than sports. That is odd. This is only the 2nd time I bet on a political race.

Liar meter is buzzing as is the stupid meter, Yappi has one of those too
You think that bet was stupid? Are you kidding? The historical, the candidates, and the climate was all pointing to an easy Youngkin win. You not paying attention. Easy money.

Looks like a dominating night for the GOP in VA. Swept the top of the ticket, and on track to flip the House.

Oh dear lord. You mean the same exact law that was in effect in the entire United States from 1994 - 2004?

Assault weapons ban and limitations are not unconstitutional. More of the fear mongering you all fall for so much.
Wrong again. There was no confiscation in that particular 94 nonsense.

I promise you, if you get all the facts, and present them honestly, it's much easier to make a cogent point.

Likely won’t hold up but Republican has a slight lead over Murphy in NJ with 32% of the vote in.

I guess on a National level this could signal changing tides against Biden. However, it’s hard to say that definitively with how badly McAuliffe bungled things. I also do not believe there’s anyway you can say it means anything for ‘24 w/o knowing the candidates.

I guess no cheating tonight, huh? If you win it was a well run election, but if you lose…. McAuliffe claims wide spread cheating! Demands several recounts and has already filed a lawsuit. Stop the Steal!

It’s the ultimate proof that the GOP is better off without Trump than with him. Very impressive performance by a guy who ran away from Trump not towards him.
I disagree 100% with this. You are grossly oversimplifying just how clever Youngkin was with respect to Trump.

Youngkin did not run away from Trump. In fact he publicly said he supported Trump and embraced his policies. Without Trump's support he very likely would have lost tonight. What Youngkin did do was embrace Trump in such a way that he didn't lose the Trumpers and they turned out big for him in Western Virginia tonight, while at the same time not getting to close and scaring off the suburban moderates.

Youngkin welcomed Trump's endorsement but didn't ask for any of those big Trump rally's.

In the long run Youngkin has identified the way republican candidates in places with a large never Trump vote can preserve the support of Trump voters without driving moderates to vote against them as a surrogate for voting against Trump. In fact I could argue that this shows Trump has gained power within the GOP by demonstrating restraint in Virginia.