MAGA Movement Wins Bigly in Virginia!

"A tight outcome would also signal that Democrats cannot count on former President Donald Trump to bring down Republicans too much. Trump is more unpopular than Biden is in Virginia and nationally. McAuliffe has tried to tie Youngkin to the former President, while Youngkin has had to walk a tightrope by distancing himself from Trump but still leaning into some of his rhetoric to motivate the GOP base."

President Trump has enthusiastically endorsed Governor Youngkin.

Good times.

1635769825352.png

"A tight outcome would also signal that Democrats cannot count on former President Donald Trump to bring down Republicans too much. Trump is more unpopular than Biden is in Virginia and nationally. McAuliffe has tried to tie Youngkin to the former President, while Youngkin has had to walk a tightrope by distancing himself from Trump but still leaning into some of his rhetoric to motivate the GOP base."

President Trump has enthusiastically endorsed Governor Youngkin.

Good times.
Of course the Youngkin campaign has done everything possible to keep trump out of Virginia.

Mcauliffe must have taken the Biden school of telling lies. He claims that his kids went to school like all the other kids and came out alright. LOL! All went to private schools. Why tell a lie that can be easily disproven?

Mcauliffe must have taken the Biden school of telling lies. He claims that his kids went to school like all the other kids and came out alright. LOL! All went to private schools. Why tell a lie that can be easily disproven?

Because they know MSM will not call them out on it.

Last edited:
Can we just go ahead and call this? CNN has.

lmao

there might be one way for the democrats to win this..... and everyone knows how the democrats win some elections......

The Cult so desperate for a win after all the beat downs, has resorted to the Virginia governors race. It’s like the fall of Rudy Giuliani. Sad and pathetic.

Hmm, I didn't start this thread....Tough day for Tuggy. Sorry for your denseness.....dipsh%t
Sorry. B2B with a response to Guillotine. I could lie and say I did not post that like bob99 but I did. You should thank me. Look at how many GIFs you got to post because of it. It's your lucky day.