Liz Cheney Campaign Ad

Do you actually read what you type? Pull that gaiter down from over your nose and mouth to get some fresh air to that brain already. Lol.

What?

Are you denying you said she could pull DeSantis/Trump voters? It's like you're playing stupid on purpose.

lmao

What?

Are you denying you said she could pull DeSantis/Trump voters? It's like you're playing stupid on purpose.

lmao
Of course she could. Lol. If she runs as an Independent, she could pull some votes from the Republican nominee. Never claimed it would be a significant amount. But keep pretending like you don't know how elections work.

No, more like establishment bastards being destroyed, everyone should be happy. But you people would be against ending famine in Trump was the one ending it.

You people gave us Bush, the Cheneys, Trump. Own it.

I'll gladly own Clinton. And Obama. 16 yrs, 2 indictments, consistent job growth, no crashes, MUCH better fiscal/budget performance.

Vs. 12 years, dozens of indictments, disastrous wars, disastrous budget deficits, disastrous covid response, disastrous crashes. LOL. Dumbazz.

I'll gladly own Clinton. And Obama. 16 yrs, 2 indictments, consistent job growth, no crashes, MUCH better fiscal/budget performance.

Vs. 12 years, dozens of indictments, disastrous wars, disastrous budget deficits, disastrous covid response, disastrous crashes. LOL. Dumbazz.
I voted for Bush once. In four Bush elections, once! You can own Clinton and Obama the two biggest Bastards since FDR.

Your delusions are entertaining.

But that's not what you said, dullard.

You said she could pull DeSantis/Trump voters which is absolutely ridiculous. Maybe by "not a significant amount" you meant 5 people in 50 states?

You're a real treat.
You should learn how to read, citizen.

I didn't say "DeSantis/Trump voters". I said she could pull votes from them as (R)'s if she ran as an Independent.

Here, I'll make it a little bit easier for you. When someone runs on essentially the same platform as the (R)'s, but does not run as one, they can potentially pull votes away from those who would otherwise choose not to vote, or vote (D) because they may loathe the (R). I mean, your boy Frecriss is whining about Perot in '92 as we speak!

You want to try again? Lol.

Well, when you put it like that - which has no relation to any reality whatsoever - yeah, I see your point. :)

The anaology works when I assign the identities to the participants. You change the identities and purposes and then say the analogy doesn't work. ???? Lol.
1/8 Blackfoot. I have a vested interest Works for me.;)
Native American Indians GIF by RISE

Proving once again that you don't read, or if you do, you don't comprehend, or if you do, your comprehension is flawed.

No, I did not believe the Big Lie - the Russia Collusion Hoax.

And I did not believe the Stop the Steal rhetoric. Have literally said it 1000 times on this forum beginning in Nov 2020.

You don't listen or pay attention.
But what do you really think??????

MV5BNjExMDcxMzkxNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDYwNDEzMQ@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

We are rejecting the Bush/ Cheney establishment neocon faction of the party and you guys are crying about it.

Fascinating actually. Almost as much as you guys dry humping the legs of people like Cheney and Bill Kristol.

Liz didn't lose this election by 40 points because of MAGA, it's because the citizens of Wyoming didn't like her. I don't care how conservative she is. Like somebody said last night on TV the Bush/Chaney doctrine is dead and buried for good. The never Trumpster are buried with them.

We are rejecting the Bush/ Cheney establishment neocon faction of the party and you guys are crying about it.

Fascinating actually. Almost as much as you guys dry humping the legs of people like Cheney and Bill Kristol.

Spare me the BS. The only wing you reject are non-election deniers. Or she would have won big. Like she did before. And remained the #3 ranking pub. And likely or eventual Speaker of the House. Pub voters own Bush/Cheney, Pub voters own the disastrous Iraq/Afghan wars, and Pub voters own the disastrous Trump presidency and all the corruption that came with it.