LeBronJames proves how dumb he is again

Country singer Wallen has been banished from radio, tv, etc for saying the wrong word.
James puts a picture out there, clearly a target on that Police Officer's back,
and....nothing.

I guess a black athlete is allowed to make a mistake but a white, country singer...NOPE>
You cant be a liberal and not be a hypocrite. It's impossible. How about that black nascar driver who cried racism after finding a loop in a pull down rope?

Country singer Wallen has been banished from radio, tv, etc for saying the wrong word.
and....nothing.

I guess a black athlete is allowed to make a mistake but a white, country singer...NOPE>
And Wallen's record sales skyrocketed after the controversy. I'm sure he can wipe all those tears with more than a few Benjamin Franklin's while he's working on himself this summer.

and....nothing.

How is asking for accountability, putting a target anywhere??? He was clearly asking the criminal justice system to take it's course.

Last edited:
How is asking for accountability, putting a target anywhere??? He was clearly asking the criminal justice system to take it's curse.
How do you know this Raceman? Will he sit down with this black cop or will that be too difficult for him to get a different point of view? My gut is his ego is too big.

In his letter, however, Joseph said James' stance on policing shows a complete lack of understanding about the challenges of the job.

"I don't know if this will ever reach you, but my hope is that one day I can sit down with you and talk," the letter read.

Joseph added in his letter that he believes he can help James understand the reality of the profession.

"You are tired of Black folks dying? So am I. You hate racism and police brutality? So do I. But you cannot paint 800,000 men and women who are of all races, faiths, sexual orientations and are also mothers, fathers, sons, daughters, preachers, coaches, community members and just human with such a broad and destructive brush."

James has yet to respond to the letter.

It was mistake, he deleted it, but the reactions have been ridiculous. Expelled from the NBA really???
I look at this two ways. One, we need to stop this cancellation culture. It does no one any good but makes the worst people in our society feel good about themselves. Two, what LeBron did was worse than some others that have been cancelled/punished. It is the double-standard that so many are frustrated about.

Personally, I think LeBron is a great basketball player but just a very ordinary person with all the flaws that afflict most of us. He's not highly intelligent and struggles from time to time after making a dumb decision. He was totally wrong about this Tweet and did not handle the deletion well. I expect this will not be the last dumb thing we hear from him unless his publicist takes away his Twitter password.

I honestly don't care about celebrity's or athletes' political views. Just do your thing.

If I went to a concert and the performer droned on about politics, even if I agreed with it, I'd feel ripped off.

Some would say deleting the tweet is admitting it was a mistake, but until he grovels at the feet of Fox News it wont be enough for most on the right.
Those who say the deletion was admitting aren't being honest...... (nice try on the Fox News angle) His reason for the deletion was far from, "I screwed up"

What say you?

Last edited:
Some would say deleting the tweet is admitting it was a mistake, but until he grovels at the feet of Fox News it wont be enough for most on the right.
Nobody said that either...He could just tell everyone to take a deep breath and maybe get all the facts before tweeting and he will be the first to do so. Not that hard, unless your huge ego won't let you.

He's more worried about slaves from 160 years ago than he is making millions from modern slave labor.

Admittedly, I'm not a LeBron fan. I would have liked to see him go to Buchtel way back then. I would have liked to see him stay in a Cavs uniform his whole career. I personally don't enjoy his style of play but recognize that he is arguably one of the top two players to ever play the game.

I feel this is a little like "The Decision". Poorly thought out and doesn't know how to respond to make things better. Sitting down with the LA cop would probably be a good first step.

Admittedly, I'm not a LeBron fan. I would have liked to see him go to Buchtel way back then. I would have liked to see him stay in a Cavs uniform his whole career. I personally don't enjoy his style of play but recognize that he is arguably one of the top two players to ever play the game.

I feel this is a little like "The Decision". Poorly thought out and doesn't know how to respond to make things better. Sitting down with the LA cop would probably be a good first step.
I'm not sure I have ever forgiven him for not going to Buchtel myself (even though his Wife is a Griff). It's probably Why I have begrudgingly rooted for him in the league (more of an Allen Iverson or Kevin Durant fan). That being said living in Akron and seeing first hand the things he and his foundation does for kids in this city, it is unbelievable. You cannot put a price on the things he has done for the youth of this city.

Suspended at least once from his HS team and should have been a few times for skirting and breaking the rules.

Dude thinks he is above everyone, and every thing, else.
I don't think he was ever suspended. He was ruled ineligible by the OHSAA for the rest of his HS career but was reinstated by a local judge who disregarded the rules to make a hometown ruling. I believe one game he played was deemed a forfeit and he sat out one game but was able to finish the season and win the state championship.

I don't think he was ever suspended. He was ruled ineligible by the OHSAA for the rest of his HS career but was reinstated by a local judge who disregarded the rules to make a hometown ruling. I believe one game he played was deemed a forfeit and he sat out one game but was able to finish the season and win the state championship.
STV had to forfeit their regular season game against Buchtel Lebron's senior year. So my Griffs were the only team to beat them that year!! :D

Now that he is a political leader more than a basketball player he will be playing under different rules. For most average guys who are NBA players society is willing to forgive and move on. It's not going to work that way with Lebron because he has inserted himself into the political process and that is an attempt to affect lives of the common people and how we live. He's the one who decided he was going to speak out so he will have to absorb the consequences for speaking out in a way >75% of normal people find abhorrent.

Lebron may have good intentions, he is just out of touch with reality.

Just deleting isn't good enough. He needs to own his mistake and apologize.

Look at all the other celebrities and athletes that are "required" to issue apologies and promise to work on whatever they did wrong.

There was a golfer recently that uttered "f a g" under his breath after missing a putt. He didn't call anyone a f a g. He wasn't saying anything about the gay community. If it wasn't for covid and no/limited crowds nobody probably would have ever heard him being frustrated with his play. But he had to issue apologies and even loss endorsements because of it.

Just taking it back isn't enough.

Last edited:
Nobody said that either...He could just tell everyone to take a deep breath and maybe get all the facts before tweeting and he will be the first to do so. Not that hard, unless your huge ego won't let you.
Didnt LeBum say he looks into all facts before he speaks when he went at that soccer player that went at him?

Last edited: