Lasalle vs WW rd4

Regardless Of all said somehow I feel this will go down to the Wire. MAKING FG. is a flip of the coin for many reasons.

Best of luck to LS. And may the passion and emotion generated by the huge loss last week carry you to victory
Agree. Oddly enough at 4-6, nobody blew our boys off the field this year. Cathedral looked like they were going that way with a 28-6 lead at half, but the Lancers were driving late in the third down 28-19. That’s when, you know, they ran the ball four times and turned it over on downs with a chance to score a third straight time after passing all over the place and having success. 😂

Do you wanna know what running the ball can do just watch the Elder game last five minutes . From a LS point of view it is very difficult to do that.

Do you wanna know what running the ball can do just watch the Elder game last five minutes . From a LS point of view it is very difficult to do that.
Man, though. If La Salle had even a somewhat effective run game all year, the offense would be nasty. BUT two RBs have been out injured since the early weeks, along with at least one OL I can think of.

La Salle is due for a good-fortune year — maybe 2024.

Think anybody has an advantage with a wet field tonight don’t think it’s gonna be raining bud then again I don’t think it gonna be dry?
Game is officially on 0HSAA TV

Last edited:
Hopefully my Warriors will be able to hang with the mighty Lancers!
Two proud teams that will slug it out for sure tonight.

I can't watch the game as i live in NEO and going to my local playoff game tonight.

Yappsters keep a brother updated with juicy details if ya have time and don't mid.

GO WARRIORS!

Hopefully my Warriors will be able to hang with the mighty Lancers!
Two proud teams that will slug it out for sure tonight.

I can't watch the game as i live in NEO and going to my local playoff game tonight.

Yappsters keep a brother updated with juicy details if ya have time and don't mid.

GO WARRIORS!
Hey, if you gotta go to that game, you can always pay 0HS AA 10 bucks watch it on your phone while you’re watching their game

All I can say, is it the defens played the heart out office was giving a lot of opportunities and the OC oughta be riding off into the sunset after this game just plain basic bad playcalling. I’ll give you the Winton. Woods has a heckuva defense but it did not help that the OC called plays right into their hands.

Just hope everybody gets healthy for next year

Three straight blown 4th-quarter leads for La Salle. This was the worst because there was no way Winton Woods was going to score had LS not given them the opportunity to with a FG attempt when you know they can't block for it. Just turn it over on downs if you have to. Nah, that's probably silly.

But you have to beat a team that commits 16 penalties for 155 yards, has two TDs called back and has a coach tossed from the game. Unbelievable.

Three straight blown 4th-quarter leads for La Salle. This was the worst because there was no way Winton Woods was going to score had LS not given them the opportunity to with a FG attempt when you know they can't block for it. Just turn it over on downs if you have to. Nah, that's probably silly.

But you have to beat a team that commits 16 penalties for 155 yards, has two TDs called back and has a coach tossed from the game. Unbelievable.
Not if the majority of the playcalling is runs up the middle, very poor diversity of playcalling and so-and-so

Oh well.

Nothing will change next year…..I don’t think Mac is going to change his coaching staff and I think will have the same problems next year that we had this year A bunch of ????defense calls and really questionable offensive calls (unless something drastically happens) c’est la vie

We have a tremendous amount of work to do, as I can not wait to give my end of year comments on WW. However, as I mentioned in an earlier post, if we somehow can get by LS, I like our chances against Withrow. We absolutely destroy ourselves with penalties and unsportsmanlike.

Still, anyone will tell you this time of year, it’s survival win and advance.

Go Warriors

The officials had to be paid off. Two bogus penalties on touchdowns. A clear fumble that was ruled down. How does LaSalle play and entire game without a holding penalty. Lol

WW makes it hard on themselves the last 3 games you relied on #2 & he was keeping your offense going moving the chains. He played 1 snap the play we threw the int w 1:39 on the clock when our defense was pitching a shutout. Just run the ball & get out the half. But #2 gets the last punt & takes it down to the 10 to setup the game winning TD. Now not mention the refs my lord they were bad again. Good win coaching staff buy offensively we have to get better.

The refs were fine. None of those calls were bad.
The two long returns were called back on pretty blatant penalties. The offensive PI was a close call that doesn't always gets called but I honestly think #84 did him self no favors and was drawing extra attention from the ref. He was constantly talking with the LaSalle defenders and was the one who got the unsportsmanlike conduct penalty at halftime when he went over to the Lancer sideline.

Lol a coach tossed?

Do tell Mickey

I did not see the the game.
It sounds like every other WW game with all the wild descriptions of what happened.

I’m not saying the posts are not accurate.
I’m just saying this season is just crazy.
CRAZY.

Thanks y’all for posting.
I know it’s tough sometimes win or lose.
But as demented as it is I love checking Yappi after a win and after a loss lol.